What's new

New MKX Gameplay Plus Quan Chi's full fatality

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
So is quan chi telekentic too? I thought he basically just mind controls, because he picks Raiden up with ease. He didn't seem to have any other moves that lift with his powers right?
Since his debut he had ''magnetize''

Last edited:
On a minor note, i could be mistaken, but I noticed that during the FINISH HER sequence D'Vorah wasn't doing the usual dizziness schtick. It looked like she was fearfully quivering and fidgeting...nice touch, if so.

FOXSOLID

Noob
Best Fatality yet! Even better than scorpion's!
No it wasn't dude, not even fucking close.

First half was cool....then it becomes a vertical split like any other. Lost all originality right there.

Scorpion blows a hole through your chest allowing your heart to dangle as it still beats and then as the victim falls to their knees....he slices their damn FACE off. Yes I felt the need to describe the Fatality just to remind you that so far, it's untouchable.

Last edited:

khrome

Master of The Universe
No it wasn't dude, not even fucking close.

First half was cool....then it becomes a vertical split like any other. Lost all originality right there.

Scorpion blows a hole through your chest allowing your heart to dangle as its still beats and then as the victim falls to their knees....he slices their damn FACE off. Yes I felt the need to describe the Fatality just to remind you that so far, it's untouchable.
Scorpion's fatality has that wow factor because it's unpredictable what he was gonna do next after he blew the hole in chest. They tried that with Quan Chi but it didn't have the same effect.

FOXSOLID

Noob
Scorpion's fatality has that wow factor because it's unpredictable what he was gonna do next after he blew the hole in chest. They tried that with Quan Chi but it didn't have the same effect.
Exactly, people just see a new character and start creaming themselves for no reason. It's a cool Fatality, but better than Scorpion's?

Your ass hurts.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Exactly, people just see a new character and start creaming themselves for no reason. It's a cool Fatality, but better than Scorpion's?

Your ass hurts.
Yeah I think his fatality could be improved further, it should involve a portal after the knife tearing face part.

FOXSOLID

Noob
Yeah I think his fatality could be improved further, it should involve a portal after the knife tearing face part.
I would have made it so the staff would slowly start turning their head around like a crank. Kind of the way Kotal Kahn's X-Ray does it, but way more brutal.

A full 180 degree turn, then have them fall forward with their head facing the opposite direction, staff still impaling their face.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Who cares if it's another split in half? WTF do you want? lol people bitching...

Because making a guy open your mouth, walk into a fucking blade unwillingly, then slicing your body in half like a knife through butter isn't remotely messed up...

This is awesome, may not be the most dramatic fatality but still brutal...

On the height gig, his spikes on his shoulders make him appear taller remember. Otherwise he's not taller than Raiden apparently, I think the characters in MK X in general are bigger or at least appear such. Cassie should be a cute, little thing she's a cute but tough little thing.

TK is one of but many forms of magic especially sorcery, Even Shang used it on himself in the beginning of MK 9 storymode if you remember floating in Cage's face, then levitating back to his seat. And ;) Remember Shao Kahn in MK 9 at the end he was using TK in a magic form when he pushed Sonya and Cage on their asses.
Geez, don't poop your pants brah. Try to distinguish bitching from just being not happy with something.

Seeing as how I keep getting notifications about people posting in this/complaining about the Fatality, I'll put in my two cents.

The Fatality is good. Just that. It's certainly not as fancy as Scorpion's or as to-the-point as Kotal Kahn's, but it's still good. The best part about it is obviously the deep throating of the sword. Before we even saw the rest of it, I had a feeling it would be another "split down the middle" deal. And in this case, I can live with it. Sure, they could have had Raiden saw himself down the middle, use the blade to break his own neck or have Quaners do something else to finish the job, but they didn't. It does a good enough job of grossing us out with sword swallowing and fits Quan Chi's character enough, so deal with it.

/rant.

I would have made it so the staff would slowly start turning their head around like a crank. Kind of the way Kotal Kahn's X-Ray does it, but way more brutal.

A full 180 degree turn, then have them fall forward with their head facing the opposite direction, staff still impaling their face.
So instead of repeating the splitting in half you'd repeat Kotals neck twist, that's way more original)
Geez, don't poop your pants brah. Try to distinguish bitching from just being not happy with something.
Being unhappy with something and telling it to everyone is bitching though. And to you point of this fatality not being original :
"There are only five ways to cut person down, the vertical downward cut, the horizontal cut, the diagonal up and diagonal down cuts and the thrust,"
The book of five rings( written by Japan's most famous swordsman, Miyamoto Musashi) everything else he says is a variation of these five cuts. So the repetition is inevitable dude;)

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
So instead of repeating the splitting in half you'd repeat Kotals neck twist, that's way more original)

Being unhappy with something and telling it to everyone is bitching though. And to you point of this fatality not being original :
"There are only five ways to cut person down, the vertical downward cut, the horizontal cut, the diagonal up and diagonal down cuts and the thrust,"
The book of five rings( written by Japan's most famous swordsman, Miyamoto Musashi) everything else he says is a variation of these five cuts. So the repetition is inevitable dude;)
Your definition of bitching is a bit odd. What would u call 'being happy with something and telling it to everyone' then? No offence ofc.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
New article

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2014/10/mortal-kombat-x-hands-on-preview/

Nothing new except a few dialogues. The most interesting one in incomplete, though.

Quan Chi to Sub-Zero: "I have your brother's soul!"
OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS ACTUALLY BI HAN

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

After reading the article, this is quite unlikely but it could be one of the outworld cryomancers and "brother" being used as a kinly term.

OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS ACTUALLY BI HAN

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

After reading the article, this is quite unlikely but it could be one of the outworld cryomancers and "brother" being used as a kinly term.
Seems like this! I prefer the younger brother, BUT I'm much more satisfied by Bi- Han than a random other dude

Last edited:
A bit dissapionted here. Wouldn't it be better if he waved his hand rapidly in a conductor like manner, and the sword just goes crazy inside the head in all directions.