What's new

New MKX Gameplay Plus Quan Chi's full fatality

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
By that I take it you either mean in half, which was the main complaint in the first place, or having the cuts fall out, which has also been done a few times, even in this game with Kano's fatality having that at the start.

Personally I'd rather he make a twisting motion with his hands, making the victim grab both ends of the sword and twist, snapping their own neck 360 with a quick jerk.
You see, thats what im talking about. This sounds way better than what I just saw. Only my opinion tho.

Decay

King of the Bill
I think the fatality should be like:
The opponent walks completely through the sword, keeps walking toward quan with a huge hole in the back of his neck spewing blood and making gurgling noises, and when he reaches quan, quan back hands his opponent and the top half of his head rips off.

That's it, less catoony and more brutal.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'd say backhanding someone's head clean off is more cartoony than just cutting them in half.

IMO.

I would love it if he had a fatality that was just him bitch slapping their head clean off and nothing else. No, how about he slap them so hard their neck breaks as their head swivel almost 360 degrees.

It would be the shortest and the best fatality in the entire series.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
It would have been cooler if he made the sword slowly cut downward instead of moving them upward.

This still is in the top runners for my favorite fatality out of MKX so far, Sub-Zero's is still pretty awesome.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
NetherRealm doesn't get it sometimes, Some fatalitys are brutal and some aren't. this could have been a great fatality because it started out well but just didn't finish strong. NetherRealm you of all people should know that a Fatality is what it is: FATALLY KILLING SOMEONE, We do not want to see these weak cut in half bs from the last game, I want to fucking cringe when I see a fatality and feel the Pain that the character is experiencing, go all out! you guys have slacked on some of these, sub's was good and scorpions but kano's was meh. Make me feel uncomfortable, Disgust me, Make me afraid to lose so I don't have to watch something so brutal.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
What a total waste of a pretty originall fatality. Another split in half bullshit -.-
Yeah, I would have made the victim walks to Quan chi, extract the blade from his head, return it to Quanchi, get on his knees, then Quan chi cuts off his head (or stab the sword through his heart). Finally the victim falls to the ground with his chest facing it.

Last edited:
Wow, the fatalities.

I think NRS is shooting for massive amounts of news coverage and a possible Supreme Court case reference again.

Anyone remember how controversial even MK9 was when it was released? I still remember The Daily Show doing a bit on it called "Moral Kombat"

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Who cares if it's another split in half? WTF do you want? lol people bitching...

Because making a guy open your mouth, walk into a fucking blade unwillingly, then slicing your body in half like a knife through butter isn't remotely messed up...

This is awesome, may not be the most dramatic fatality but still brutal...

On the height gig, his spikes on his shoulders make him appear taller remember. Otherwise he's not taller than Raiden apparently, I think the characters in MK X in general are bigger or at least appear such. Cassie should be a cute, little thing she's a cute but tough little thing.

So is quan chi telekentic too? I thought he basically just mind controls, because he picks Raiden up with ease. He didn't seem to have any other moves that lift with his powers right?
TK is one of but many forms of magic especially sorcery, Even Shang used it on himself in the beginning of MK 9 storymode if you remember floating in Cage's face, then levitating back to his seat. And ;) Remember Shao Kahn in MK 9 at the end he was using TK in a magic form when he pushed Sonya and Cage on their asses.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Who cares if it's another split in half? WTF do you want? lol people bitching...

Because making a guy open your mouth, walk into a fucking blade unwillingly, then slicing your body in half like a knife through butter isn't remotely messed up...

This is awesome, may not be the most dramatic fatality but still brutal...
Geez man don't get your panties in a bunch, only one person complained about it and they didn't even make a big deal out of it.

This was the most unnecessary blow up ever.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Quan Chi......the reason Scorpion and Sub-Zero are in constant turmoil, the one who betrayed Shinnok in the original timeline by stealing his amulet, the being who created an army out of the souls of the MK warriors, the catalyst of so many events, and the man who......walks into the arena with either the most badass demon horse in existence or Moloch's (a fucking sub-boss's) head--all while wearing a variant of his badass MK4 costume.

Quan Chi looks the part of badass boss. I want Quan Chi to perish in MKX. He is just so evil, unlike Megatron from Transformers who although was an evil Lord, when he was brought back to life, he squashed his beef with Optimus Prime (the good guys) so Megatron deserved to live again, whereas Quan Chi will never be good what-so-ever so please let him perish in MKX.

Last edited:

Error

DF2+R2
I think the fatality should be like:
The opponent walks completely through the sword, keeps walking toward quan with a huge hole in the back of his neck spewing blood and making gurgling noises, and when he reaches quan, quan back hands his opponent and the top half of his head rips off.

That's it, less catoony and more brutal.
Since he's already stolen Noob's thunder with his use of portals, what if he makes the opponent keep walking like you said, then he does one of his sparta kicks to the opponent's stomach causing them to chuck a mix of puke and guts.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So is quan chi telekentic too? I thought he basically just mind controls, because he picks Raiden up with ease. He didn't seem to have any other moves that lift with his powers right?
TK is one of but many forms of magic ;) Remember Shao Kahn in MK 9 at the end he was using TK in a magic form when he pushed Sonya and Cage on their asses.
Geez man don't get your panties in a bunch, only one person complained about it and they didn't even make a big deal out of it.

This was the most unnecessary blow up ever.
lol I'm fine dude, I saw a few people just saying "pfft not brutal" I'm like what? Not mad at all lol just rolling my eyes that some people are never pleased about anything that's all...hardly a blow up.