What's new

New MKX Gameplay Plus Quan Chi's full fatality

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I know it's low quality, but Cassie's face and neck still look terrible compared to everyone else.

Really hoping they improve that somehow.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Uhm okay.. that's all cool and what not but, does anyone care that they changed Sub's x-ray? At least it looks like it, that definitely was not a parry, D'vorah didn't hit him. Looked more like a charge to me, almost like his MK9 x-ray.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Uhm okay.. that's all cool and what not but, does anyone care that they changed Sub's x-ray? At least it looks like it, that definitely was not a parry, D'vorah didn't hit him. Looked more like a charge to me, almost like his MK9 x-ray.
SZ's X-ray is not changed. It can be used as a parry AND offensively. In the early videos they just showed the parry part. So basically, hold buttons and use as parry or release buttons and use offensively

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Quan Chi......the reason Scorpion and Sub-Zero are in constant turmoil, the one who betrayed Shinnok in the original timeline by stealing his amulet, the being who created an army out of the souls of the MK warriors, the catalyst of so many events, and the man who......walks into the arena with either the most badass demon horse in existence or Moloch's (a fucking sub-boss's) head--all while wearing a variant of his badass MK4 costume.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Notes I got from the pause screen in the second video:

Raiden's Thunder God Variation:
Electric Fly- BF3
Lightning- DB1
Vicinity Blast- DB2
Electrocute- DF2
Rising Thunder- DB3

Quan Chi's Warlock Variation:
Skull- DB2
Trance- BF3
Sky Drop- DB4
Ground Blast- DB1
Portal Grab- DF2

At least that's what it looks like to me :)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
RAIDEN'S THUNDERGOD VARIAITION
Electric Fly
Lightning
Vicinity Blast
Electrocute
Rising Thunder

QUAN CHI'S WARLOCK VARIATION
Skull
Trance
Sky Drop
Ground Blast
Portal Grab

Youphemism will upload one with the inputs soon :p

EDIT: He beat me to it with our JOINED EFFORT!! :p

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
SZ's X-ray is not changed. It can be used as a parry AND offensively. In the early videos they just showed the parry part. So basically, hold buttons and use as parry or release buttons and use offensively
Oh really? Thanks, didn't know that. :)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
So is quan chi telekentic too? I thought he basically just mind controls, because he picks Raiden up with ease. He didn't seem to have any other moves that lift with his powers right?
Magic more than likely, seeing as how he's a powerful sorcerer and all that, not TK.

Going off of that and all of the other crazy magic bullshit he's shown to be able to throw out in the trailer, he's received a huge boost in power, even more so than the original timeline, post MKDA and all.

---

They've gone out of their way to make him bigger(figuratively and literally, because damn he's gotten his swole on since MK9), badder, and a whole lot more complex than what he used to be. I used to hate Quan with a passion, but he's starting to grow on me, surprisingly, and i'm loving that portal variation.

I also like how his two entrances make it seem like he's just taking a break from doing sinister-ass-evil-as-fuck things just to fight whoever for a quick minute. The lack of fucks given in his intros are really appealing to me.

I may not have Shang Tsung, but I guess I can be somewhat happy with the second half of the deadliest Bro-mance in video game history.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
What a total waste of a pretty originall fatality. Another split in half bullshit -.-
When you mind-rape a person into walking open mouthed into a sword in a perfectly symmetrical fashion, what else are you supposed to do?

I mean, there really wasn't anywhere else to go from there.

It's either clean in half or a bunch of chunks. Maybe a head explosion at the least, but even that is common.

I like it this way TBH, short, cruel, and to the point.

Not everyone needs some ridiculous murder spectacle, sometimes it nice to just to have something sadistic and simple.