What's new

New MKX Gameplay Plus Quan Chi's full fatality

Goldi

Noob
Ack!!! The first video won't play for me and the second cuts away before you can see his win pose!! Quan Tease ;_;

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
When you mind-rape a person into walking open mouthed into a sword in a perfectly symmetrical fashion, what else are you supposed to do?

I mean, there really wasn't anywhere else to go from there.

It's either clean in half or a bunch of chunks. Maybe a head explosion at the least, but even that is common.

I like it this way TBH, short, cruel, and to the point.

Not everyone needs some ridiculous murder spectacle, sometimes it nice to just to have something sadistic and simple.
Dunno maybe wake him up after he deepthroats the sword or something. Would be much less repetetive than this imo.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Dunno maybe wake him up after he deepthroats the sword or something. Would be much less repetetive than this imo.
And then what? They have a shocked expression and then die, that isn't much more original or complex.

It's okay to complain, but you were talking as if there were other options at that point.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
By that I take it you either mean in half, which was the main complaint in the first place, or having the cuts fall out, which has also been done a few times, even in this game with Kano's fatality having that at the start.

Personally I'd rather he make a twisting motion with his hands, making the victim grab both ends of the sword and twist, snapping their own neck 360 with a quick jerk.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I really hope they tune up the animation for Scorpion's spear. The actual spear itself looks so... stiff, and when they get hit with it they just kind of slide across the ground. Also, it just completely disappeared when it was blocked.

Maybe it looks different in person, I dunno.

What a total waste of a pretty originall fatality. Another split in half bullshit -.-
I thought of the same too.
The first part is extremely brutal and violent... I suppose they added the split because they aim to project ridiculously over the top violence. So over the top, that is funny in a way. By adding this, a twisted funny tone is applied in an overall shocking and realistic murder.