What's new

Konsider the Following: Ep. 3 -- Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

What should the next topic for Bill or Thrill be?

• Wonder Woman

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Zatana

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Killer Instinct Season 2

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Homelee's Injustice Career

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • WB tv shows (Gotham, Arrow, Flash)

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters

coolwhip

Noob
I demand to know why sonicfox was left off of the best nrs player/favorite to win next evo conversation
Since I came up with the question, I'll answer:

It's simple really, because the question is more interesting if he's left out, otherwise the answer would be pretty obvious.

jackempty0

Born on a Monday
Since I came up with the question, I'll answer:

It's simple really, because the question is more interesting if he's left out, otherwise the answer would be pretty obvious.
idk... the way you guys talk about djt, it seems that the consensus might be split at least. Do you think fox has a better chance of winning?

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I'm only a little bit into the podcast, but I think this is an interesting topic and I wanted to comment on it.

Understanding the game and it's engine are the most important things in my mind. Besides that, character choice is an interesting decision. I don't find it difficult to switch between multiple characters, so I have no problem learning more than one. Not everybody has the ability to play multiple characters at a high level, but if you have the ability to then taking advantage of it can be a good idea for a tournament player. Some people will excel playing one character, and that's fine too. In either situation, it's more important to understand the game and its engine first before deciding your character choice is an issue.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Oh and then you guys bring up the idea that people focus too much on MU numbers instead of discussing the MU, man I wish I could have been there to talk about this!

I made a point a while ago where I brought up the Grundy/NW MU and explained my piece on it. Instead of people discussing the MU, people were upset that my number wasn't right. Ever since I stopped playing Inj I made a point to discuss the MU and never really talk about the number. If people demand it I'll give them a vague answer, but I don't really care what the number is. If the MU is good/bad/even then it's good/bad/even, but the more important thing is the discussion on how best the characters can use their available options and tools against each other in a real match between two players.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
What are you guys using to mix and edit this podcast? The "S"s on most words from cool whip and saucy jack come out very ear piercingly sharp (high treble maybe?) on my head phones.

Is anyone else experiencing this ?

Kinda like
Lmao. Just a speaker and my computer. It's hella low tech. Sorry your head phones suck though.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
@coolwhip @HomeLee1121
This Batman downplaying has reached absurd proportions. I'm sorry, if you can punish GL's B1 after a backdash, you NEED to be doing it. Homelee's point about the parry not being that good caused me to gag. Does this mean that GL regulates all characters because they have to guess? All characters have to guess against the B13 and the guessing game is absurdly stacked against Lantern. This view of the Lantern MU just shows that Batman players have not fleshed out matchups.

@coolwhip @HomeLee1121
This Batman downplaying has reached absurd proportions. I'm sorry, if you can punish GL's B1 after a backdash, you NEED to be doing it. Homelee's point about the parry not being that good caused me to gag. Does this mean that GL regulates all characters because they have to guess? All characters have to guess against the B13 and the guessing game is absurdly stacked against Lantern. This view of the Lantern MU just shows that Batman players have not fleshed out matchups.
@FOREVER KING and @MITDJT please have ur brother come in plz

coolwhip

Noob
@coolwhip @HomeLee1121
Damn lol. Why am I the one being blown up for this? I was the host, I asked the question. This was a couple of weeks ago so I can't remember exactly what he said, but I don't think Homelee said he can't punish B1 after a backdash, just that he has a hard time backdashing B1.

coolwhip

Noob
What are you guys using to mix and edit this podcast? The "S"s on most words from cool whip and saucy jack come out very ear piercingly sharp (high treble maybe?) on my head phones.

Is anyone else experiencing this ?

Kinda like
Saucy Jack actually has a bit of a lisp (or at least he sounds like he does). I don't know about my S's though.

Nothing that they say will change the fact that Lantern is taking a big risk when he uses B1. If you aren't doing that with Batman, there is no chance that you are playing the matchup properly.
its more they probably have a better way of explaining it then me lol all you're gonna get from me is "fuck green lantern" hahahahaha

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Nothing that they say will change the fact that Lantern is taking a big risk when he uses B1. If you aren't doing that with Batman, there is no chance that you are playing the matchup properly.
I wanna see you play Gross with Batman. There is nobody on this planet Earth who can beat Gross right now with Batman, or Djt for that matter. He's built like a tank, like a smaller version of Aquaman