What's new

Konsider the Following: Ep. 3 -- Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

What should the next topic for Bill or Thrill be?

• Wonder Woman

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Zatana

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Killer Instinct Season 2

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Homelee's Injustice Career

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • WB tv shows (Gotham, Arrow, Flash)

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Sorry for the wait everyone! We are learning and growing at this at the same time so please pardon our dust as make improvements.

Anyways...On this weeks episode of Konsider the Following, we are hosted by none other than last weeks winner Cool Whip! Will Homelee be the loser yet again? Does Saucey Jack break his streak as the "Bridesmaid, never the Bride"? Will King Hippo overcome his terrible showing last week? Does LOTF finally keep time stamps? We debut a new segment called Bill or Thrill!

BTW. This episode was going to be out on Sunday night but we realized we had a segment talking about the KIT online tournament by Clark Luther. You will hear us mention it in the intro but I had to edit it out (through the help of @Pig Of The Hut ). It just wasn't relevant anymore because we were talking about it as if it wasn't going to happen. HUGE BLOW UP ON US. See if you can figure out where the ghost edits were made. First person to post gets a shout out on next weeks episode.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/dyybyay3u32j3bd/KTFep3_new.mp3

Timestamps:
Screw you haha...no seriously the edits I made made them all useless. I'll do better next time TYM...I promise.
@KingHippo
@GGA Saucy Jack
@coolwhip
@HomeLee1121
@CrimsonShadow
@Pig Of The Hut
@Blind_Ducky
@cR_whiteboi
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Max
@Hysteria
@GGA pimpimjim
@Revolver
@Slips
@WoundCowboy
@Mr. Mileena
@K7L33THA

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Coolwhip was cheatin'

(I haven't even listened yet, but I know he was.. You cheater you)

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
@coolwhip The KTP highlights was me :) I am now super happy I've been mentioned on a podcast :cool:

Zatanna is a bill though...
I don't want to turn this into a match up thread, but how is she a bill? She has decent tools from what I can see and has fantastic options once she hits you, her corner game is also really strong. What makes her a bill? I really don't get it.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
yeah fuck the guests , you guys have a good dynamic and listen to each other and stuff . dont fix what aint broken !

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
@coolwhip The KTP highlights was me :) I am now super happy I've been mentioned on a podcast :cool:

I don't want to turn this into a match up thread, but how is she a bill? She has decent tools from what I can see and has fantastic options once she hits you, her corner game is also really strong. What makes her a bill? I really don't get it.
Her tools
Zoning - rings are 30 frames start up -8 on block unless meter burned. Lots of recovery on both.
Trance- negative as hell and plenty of recovery
Teleport - 18 frames of recovery making it easy to punish, in all situations
Strings - no range, s3 puts you at disadvantage , 23 frame over head and lows that are easy to distinguish , getting solid hits are a pain. Air Normals have very awkward hit boxes and often lose in the air to air game.

Almost everyone's corner game is strong in this game. So that's not all that special.

Oh and Aquaman exists which any one that's put enough time to learn one of his BnBs, do from the deep and press trait on any hit she may get, shuts her down completely.

She also suffers from several glitches and bugs one that freezes her in place after she hits you and another that drains her meter.

Have you ever tried playing Zatanna? It's not an easy thing to do and be good with her.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Opening segments mentions race for all hosts except Fly, only calling him "an english teacher from Atlanta", which is apparently supposed to imply that he´s a white guy. Race joke failed! ...or...successful? I can´t decide!

coolwhip

Noob
Opening segments mentions race for all hosts except Fly, only calling him "an english teacher from Atlanta", which is apparently supposed to imply that he´s a white guy. Race joke failed! ...or...successful? I can´t decide!
Fly is actually the wannabe New Yorker. The online teacher from Arizona is Hippo. But yeah, I too can't decide if the joke worked or didn't. It's a true 50/50 vortex.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Fly is actually the wannabe New Yorker. The online teacher from Arizona is Hippo. But yeah, I too can't decide if the joke worked or didn't. It's a true 50/50 vortex.
I can´t believe i heard it that wrong too. I need to find another job where I don´t wake up a 5:30. I´m losing my senses.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Zatanna is a bill though...
Her tools
Zoning - rings are 30 frames start up -8 on block unless meter burned. Lots of recovery on both.
Trance- negative as hell and plenty of recovery
Teleport - 18 frames of recovery making it easy to punish, in all situations
Strings - no range, s3 puts you at disadvantage , 23 frame over head and lows that are easy to distinguish , getting solid hits are a pain. Air Normals have very awkward hit boxes and often lose in the air to air game.

Almost everyone's corner game is strong in this game. So that's not all that special.

Oh and Aquaman exists which any one that's put enough time to learn one of his BnBs, do from the deep and press trait on any hit she may get, shuts her down completely.

She also suffers from several glitches and bugs one that freezes her in place after she hits you and another that drains her meter.

Have you ever tried playing Zatanna? It's not an easy thing to do and be good with her.
I never said it was easy to play her and you do list some good points. Could just be a character I struggle to deal with as Grundy, take that as you will.