What's new

Konsider the Following: Ep. 3 -- Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

What should the next topic for Bill or Thrill be?

• Wonder Woman

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Zatana

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Killer Instinct Season 2

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Homelee's Injustice Career

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • WB tv shows (Gotham, Arrow, Flash)

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I wanna see you play Gross with Batman. There is nobody on this planet Earth who can beat Gross right now with Batman, or Djt for that matter. He's built like a tank, like a smaller version of Aquaman
Except GL probably isn't top 10 and Aquaman is arguably the best character in the game. If you aren't backdashing B1 and punishing him, I don't want to hear about your MU complaints.

REPORT YOUR SCORES
(damn it I changed my post)

I was referring to when I played him on pigs last stream.

I don't think its a tough match up, especially considering that I never dash forward on the rockets cause im scurrred. I also think Ive been well versed in the world of GL since Day 1. I played Jrosa alot in the early days of the game, then king james offline at the break and sessions, and xeno morph for like 2 weeks prior to my set with gross.

If I was 14 years old I would report every single score, life bar taken, and interactable hit!!!

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Except GL probably isn't top 10 and Aquaman is arguably the best character in the game. If you aren't backdashing B1 and punishing him, I don't want to hear about your MU complaints.
First of all punishing the b1 doesn't decide the whole matchup. I do punish b1. But that doesn't stop GL from beating Batman from every distance on the screen besides point blank.

Second of all no Batman on this planet Earth can beat my GL, let alone Gross or DJT.

So you can either say all of us Batman players suck and we don't know what we're talking about, or you can just agree with us because we actually play the character and make tournament placements with him left and right. I don't think anyone would know Batman and his matchup chart better than myself

First of all punishing the b1 doesn't decide the whole matchup. I do punish b1. But that doesn't stop GL from beating Batman from every distance on the screen besides point blank.

Second of all no Batman on this planet Earth can beat my GL, let alone Gross or DJT.

So you can either say all of us Batman players suck and we don't know what we're talking about, or you can just agree with us because we actually play the character and make tournament placements with him left and right. I don't think anyone would know Batman and his matchup chart better than myself
Let me see that GL this weekend, well run a set for your pride on the line

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
@coolwhip @GGA Saucy Jack

I don't think I've ever seen Deg hyping up Zatanna. All he did was create the character, others did the hyping up.

He's always been honest about her and hasn't said anything (on TYM) about her being this amazing character.

ForeverKing

Let me see that GL this weekend, well run a set for your pride on the line
Dude that matchup is bad for Batman, play me at your own risk of getting bodie :p actually if you don't mind u want to run hella casuals with you, you should play my Zod Martian Flash and WoWo

coolwhip

Noob
My only problem with this is you're limiting the whole match-up to one aspect, albeit an important one. Yeah, backdashing Green Lantern's B1 is a crucial aspect of the match-up, but that applies to so many other characters who can backdash and punish GL's B1. That ability alone does not decide the match-up.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

The B1 meta is a big part of all of GL's MUs. 16 Bit originally thought that Lantern 7-3ed Catwoman even after the October patch. However, he started punishing Lantern for using it by using evade and Catwoman's trait which helped change the MU into a 4-6. Not punishing B1, consistently, turns Lantern into Aquaman or Martian because he can use a godlike footsies tool without consequences.
@coolwhip My main point is that Batman players' downplaying of this aspect of the MU is not a good sign. It's probably not a MU that has been grinded out.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
The B1 meta is a big part of all of GL's MUs. 16 Bit originally thought that Lantern 7-3ed Catwoman even after the October patch. However, he started punishing Lantern for using it by using evade and Catwoman's trait which helped change the MU into a 4-6. Not punishing B1, consistently, turns Lantern into Aquaman or Martian because he can use a godlike footsies tool without consequences.
@coolwhip My main point is that Batman players' downplaying of this aspect of the MU is not a good sign. It's probably not a MU that has been grinded out.
Bill or thrill?

ForeverKing

Bill or thrill?
Don't come into my birthday thread acting like you know Batman lol. You don't even know injustice better than me how you gonna know Batman better than me. Just leave the Batman matchups to the pros

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have never punished b1 once in the games lifespan and have managed to handle almost every top GL perfectly fine(Orochi being the best in him prim IMO, Blackula, JKUN, lilth and thats just here in my scene, then sets with xeno and a few others) by doing 2 simple things. Post b1,3 meta game. B1,3 ooa rocket, easy to see and foward dash, punish have a nice day. B1, 3 minigun. Ares possess a fast enough and advancing enough normal to beat out almost every option that GL has on blocked minigun. Beating out the big 2 being another b1, and lift.(Minigun being -7 on block and ares b1 being 15 frames, lift with a 10 frame startup and b1 with a 9 frame startup) So this aquaman and MMh esque broken I am not seeing without punishing b1

Just some thoughts on it, not that I am downplaying GL cause fuck GL

Last edited:

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Don't come into my birthday thread acting like you know Batman lol. You don't even know injustice better than me how you gonna know Batman better than me. Just leave the Batman matchups to the pros
Well first of all, this isn't your birthday thread. Second, I know injustice well enough to not run to my alt the second that I can't do whatever I want in a matchup. I complain but I am confident enough to grind out a match with my main.

Gl? I say he's a bill overall.
GL beats batman, idk what you are talking about. I have explained it before, but do I really need to go that in depth for you to see why? All I know is this, DJT hasn't dropped a set to a batman player yet and gross does very well vs batman players too. That isn't just because they are both great players, but also they know how GL messes with batman overall. Pre patch it was 5 5, but this isn't pre patch anymore so let us move on to the present. This batman upplaying...... needs to stop completely. There is no way a character with holes in their strings, no true 50/50s without landing a specific special move for the most part, horrible wakeups, and not even that great footsies besides with a trait that isn't even that good without it using 2 bats is that great of a character. Batman doesn't just lose like 1 matchup, nah he loses to GL, MMH, AM, ZOD, SM, and probably some other debatable ones that could be on the list as well. He doesn't dominate characters typically either. He is around where DS is overall.

Dude that matchup is bad for Batman, play me at your own risk of getting bodie :p actually if you don't mind u want to run hella casuals with you, you should play my Zod Martian Flash and WoWo
I'm down, I'm sure well run sets over the weekend, I always leave wishing I played more games you., but not this time!