What's new

Konsider the Following: Ep. 3 -- Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

What should the next topic for Bill or Thrill be?

• Wonder Woman

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Zatana

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Killer Instinct Season 2

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Homelee's Injustice Career

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • WB tv shows (Gotham, Arrow, Flash)

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
GL beats batman, idk what you are talking about. I have explained it before, but do I really need to go that in depth for you to see why? All I know is this, DJT hasn't dropped a set to a batman player yet and gross does very well vs batman players too. That isn't just because they are both great players, but also they know how GL messes with batman overall. Pre patch it was 5 5, but this isn't pre patch anymore so let us move on to the present. This batman upplaying...... needs to stop completely. There is no way a character with holes in their strings, no true 50/50s without landing a specific special move for the most part, horrible wakeups, and not even that great footsies besides with a trait that isn't even that good without it using 2 bats is that great of a character. Batman doesn't just lose like 1 matchup, nah he loses to GL, MMH, AM, ZOD, SM, and probably some other debatable ones that could be on the list as well. He doesn't dominate characters typically either. He is around where DS is overall.
All i'm saying is that they are leaving a lot on the table by not punishing that move. Maybe the MU will end up being in Lantern's favor, but I think it is dumb to just take their word for it while they refuse to play the MU to its full potential. Also, DJT has little to do with this. He is a good player and he obviously understands the MU but that does not mean that Batmen have evolved with the MU. When I was losing to Batman players, I was not allowed to blame the MU. I learned it better and now they struggle against me. This does not mean that Sinestro beats Batman, it just means that they have to evolve in the MU.

All i'm saying is that they are leaving a lot on the table by not punishing that move. Maybe the MU will end up being in Lantern's favor, but I think it is dumb to just take their word for it while they refuse to play the MU to its full potential. Also, DJT has little to do with this. He is a good player and he obviously understands the MU but that does not mean that Batmen have evolved with the MU. When I was losing to Batman players, I was not allowed to blame the MU. I learned it better and now they struggle against me. This does not mean that Sinestro beats Batman, it just means that they have to evolve in the MU.
trust me, evolving won't stop top GL players from beating batmans. Evolving doesn't go one way. GL players can evolve as well, keep that in mind. Stuff like trying to backdash GL's 3 after the b1, can be option selected with an ex oa rocket and that is just one thing. I do agree tho that this game isn't even old, so things can change and be found. Right now tho, I am calling 6 4 until more things are found out and etc. but I respect ur opinion tho

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
GL beats batman, idk what you are talking about. I have explained it before, but do I really need to go that in depth for you to see why? All I know is this, DJT hasn't dropped a set to a batman player yet and gross does very well vs batman players too. That isn't just because they are both great players, but also they know how GL messes with batman overall. Pre patch it was 5 5, but this isn't pre patch anymore so let us move on to the present. This batman upplaying...... needs to stop completely. There is no way a character with holes in their strings, no true 50/50s without landing a specific special move for the most part, horrible wakeups, and not even that great footsies besides with a trait that isn't even that good without it using 2 bats is that great of a character. Batman doesn't just lose like 1 matchup, nah he loses to GL, MMH, AM, ZOD, SM, and probably some other debatable ones that could be on the list as well. He doesn't dominate characters typically either. He is around where DS is overall.
King, how did you get a hold of MITs TYM account?!