What's new

Konsider the Following: Ep. 3 -- Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

What should the next topic for Bill or Thrill be?

• Wonder Woman

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Zatana

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Killer Instinct Season 2

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Homelee's Injustice Career

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • WB tv shows (Gotham, Arrow, Flash)

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters

coolwhip

Noob
I can imagine he was pretty salty when I out-argued him a bunch. The butt-hurt was strong I am sure so good to know he was able to tear about it.
I wasn't the one who blew you up, and I never brought you up. The blow-up had nothing to do with Smoke (though it would have been fully merited), but rather, your Killer Frost match-up policing -- Equally deserved, I might add.

coolwhip

Noob
Great episode as always guys!

I want a coolwhip T-shirt. I would totally rock it at KiT.

Wait nevermind that would mean I have to take off my Ra Helios T-shirt.

It would be an honor to be on the show if you go that route.
I can safely say, and I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of everyone on the podcast that if/when we have guests, you'll be on top of the list.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
I strongly agree with @KingHippo and @GGA Saucy Jack's statements about movement and normals in MKX. Instead of dashing around and attempting silly week one combos, I believe it will strongly benefit my fundamentals in the game to get a firm hold on my character's mobility and plus/minus pokes and strings. I suffered in Injustice b/c of my combo seeking and lack of footsies knowledge. I hope to reverse that track in MKX and go the route of solid spacing and footsies first, advanced combos later. I will of course find some time to develop some, introductory, damaging combos, for personal preference. I am an Adam player, after all. But those definitely won't be at the top of my to-do list. I'd like to be more about "the smart stuff" early on in MKX.
Also, thank you for the mention. I would fully support the storming of GGA's gates with Slips. I wish no pain on anyone but do find the thought of a Pedigree very entertaining.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I can imagine he was pretty salty when I out-argued him a bunch. The butt-hurt was strong I am sure so good to know he was able to tear about it.
I wasn't the one who blew you up, and I never brought you up. The blow-up had nothing to do with Smoke (though it would have been fully merited), but rather, your Killer Frost match-up policing -- Equally deserved, I might add.
Oh.....oh dear, I didn't realize there was actual beef. My apologizes gentlemen, I was merely joking, it might not have been as obvious as I thought. I didn't pay Coolwhip to blow anyone up.

I paid Homelee.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah we definitely don't see eye to eye about Smoke regarding him having easy hit-confirms into smoke bomb, but that is OK I will always argue my opinions. My opinion on Frost is that a lot of people on this forum do not really understand the character on the same level as the Frost community, so most of the time their opinions are skewed based on hyperbole they read on TYM.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Oh.....oh dear, I didn't realize there was actual beef. My apologizes gentlemen, I was merely joking, it might not have been as obvious as I thought. I didn't pay Coolwhip to blow anyone up.

I paid Homelee.
No beef, everyone on TYM is awesome. Even Myles. I enjoy arguing my opinions with Coolwhip & others.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Her tools
Zoning - rings are 30 frames start up -8 on block unless meter burned. Lots of recovery on both.
Trance- negative as hell and plenty of recovery
Teleport - 18 frames of recovery making it easy to punish, in all situations
Strings - no range, s3 puts you at disadvantage , 23 frame over head and lows that are easy to distinguish , getting solid hits are a pain. Air Normals have very awkward hit boxes and often lose in the air to air game.

Almost everyone's corner game is strong in this game. So that's not all that special.

Oh and Aquaman exists which any one that's put enough time to learn one of his BnBs, do from the deep and press trait on any hit she may get, shuts her down completely.

She also suffers from several glitches and bugs one that freezes her in place after she hits you and another that drains her meter.

Have you ever tried playing Zatanna? It's not an easy thing to do and be good with her.
So...you want a neutral on block trance and +on block rings?

I mean...come on. Of course your trance is negative. That's common sense, not a talking point for downplay.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
So...you want a neutral on block trance and +on block rings?

I mean...come on. Of course your trance is negative. That's common sense, not a talking point for downplay.
Making them plus or neutral wouldn't exactly make them better. All of Harley's projectile specials are plus on block and they're still nothing great.

The point is they are slow starting up, slow on recovery, and punishable. Other characters have at least one of those things going for them. Ex. DS's gunshot negative on block, eh recovery but quick start up. Harley slowish start up, recovery is ok, plus on block though.

They didn't really give her much unless she has meter to make things safe. And without meter Zatanna is one of the least scary characters in the game.