What's new

GiantBomb Interviews Hector - Tournament Players to be involved in marketing campaign and more!

So he confirmed DLC and they have a better way of getting it online than compatibility packs. I wanna see how this works besides the "you can't get online unless you download this".

EDIT: Lol, Jeff Gerstmann calling out NRS for leaking the dev kits last year.
Haha I didn't hear that what happened?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
This is now officially a must-purchase. People need to give NRS credit; they listened to a ton of feedback and actually implemented it quickly. As a fan, that's all you can ask for.

I'm not a math major, but here's my formula:

Revamped practice mode w/ AI record + online practice mode + trades + better combo system + frame data + negative edge toggle + balance tweaks without patch + optional stage interactions + input bugs fixed = preorder.

'Hold dat'.
All this. The only thing missing is Batman getting a pose fix.

I am super pumped for all the stuff they implemented here. This game is going to actually do a ton of shit that should be standard at this point in fighters with its training mode stuff so I am really eager to see what happens. Here's hoping I can use the online programmable AI to send a combo to a friend to practice and vice versa. In any event I should be able to run their setup through recording and then play against it till I've got it figured out from now on. This is like Skullgirls levels of badass training mode stuff right here.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i hope it has cancel advantage in the frame data also,didnt hear it mentioned.
so much great info in the video though, getting more hype with each bit of new info.
demo soon would be awesome

shaowebb

God yes get me a demo of this. I don't even care if all I get are 2 characters. I want to check these tools and mechanics out and go crazy for awhile. Only reason I don't have a pre-order yet is I'm holding out till last month in case it has another MK style costume spread with different stores getting different exclusives.

Red Son is cool and all, but I want New 52 more for a better Batman design and if its in a pack with another store I'm pre-ordering there.

God yes get me a demo of this. I don't even care if all I get are 2 characters. I want to check these tools and mechanics out and go crazy for awhile. Only reason I don't have a pre-order yet is I'm holding out till last month in case it has another MK style costume spread with different stores getting different exclusives.

Red Son is cool and all, but I want New 52 more for a better Batman design and if its in a pack with another store I'm pre-ordering there.
There are, about 3 more. Just details haven't been released yet, but the stick is GameStop exclusive.

Rathalos in the first gif you can see how cross ups are. You don't change direction this time, cross ups will probably not be as ridiculous in injustice.

At least til we see how untechable knockdowns work.

shaowebb

There are, about 3 more. Just details haven't been released yet, but the stick is GameStop exclusive.
I love you. BTW I keep posting this stuff to Mahvel-Gaf and several of them are interested now in this game where before they were all sneers and stuff in the summer. The F Champ tweet turned them around and the info drops are getting some hype. Just posted all this to them in hopes of drawing more of them in.

I love you. BTW I keep posting this stuff to Mahvel-Gaf and several of them are interested now in this game where before they were all sneers and stuff in the summer. The F Champ tweet turned them around and the info drops are getting some hype. Just posted all this to them in hopes of drawing more of them in.
Good man, I don't think my account is approved, but spread the word, this should have a solid tournament scene, I know I'm making it out for this game, I didn't for MK9.

EDIT: WOW my NeoGAF account is finally approved! Omg, I applied for this shit in the summer. I better not troll, I heard they are super serious to jerks/trolls.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Good man, I don't think my account is approved, but spread the word, this should have a solid tournament scene, I know I'm making it out for this game, I didn't for MK9.

EDIT: WOW my NeoGAF account is finally approved! Omg, I applied for this shit in the summer. I better not troll, I heard they are super serious to jerks/trolls.
For your first like 6 months and 300 posts, don't start arguments, do not show emotion, act like robot.
Do not ever make any racial or homophobic comments, don't admit to using adblock on neogaf, don't admit to pirating, or even joking about it, hell, even avoid swearing if at all possible.

If you are banned as a junior it is perma, you won't come back.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Haven't watched the entire video, but at the beginning I think hecterrific said "foursome" instead of "foreplay". Not a big deal but just found that funny.

Also, recorded input AI in training mode + online training mode? Take my money NRS, just fucking take it and walk away.

shaowebb

Do you work at NRS Karried? If so there are certain rules on Gaf about posting about things if its relative to your studio. Some stuff has to be ran by mods in those situations .

Do you work at NRS Karried? If so there are certain rules on Gaf about posting about things if its relative to your studio. Some stuff has to be ran by mods in those situations .
No. But I'm from Chicago, prolly the reason why I have lotta twitter convos from the CM.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Who knew all it took was news about online training mode, in game frame data, and recorded AI inputs in training mode to abandon my morals and go back on my word.

Now getting Injustice regardless if my boy Martian Manhunter is in it. Pre-ordering tomorrow at GameStop. I would wait to see the other pre-order offers, but I will probably go to GameStop anyway for midnight release stuff.