What's new

GiantBomb Interviews Hector - Tournament Players to be involved in marketing campaign and more!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
LBSH... is there even ONE thing that was requested that NRS did NOT apply to Injustice?

I'd like to go to NRS and shake their hands.
Not a single thing aside from fixing Batman's stance has been missed. High level play is incoming, major hype of footage is constantly flooding in for the final months, huge single player stuff is confirmed, TONS of stuff was taken into account from fans for fighting mechanics and the list of changes is huge. Frame data, training programmable AI and online training, netcode, easy patching, optional negative edge, double ko hype from KOF, trades, crossups, clash was severely changed, alpha counters on deck, meter burn cancels and other meter burn abilities, sf optional inputs for stick users, optional stage hazards for fence riding skeptics, and even Grundy has been sped up!

Its awesome NRS has done this much. They asked for feedback at EVO and we have done nothing but give them that. I am really thankful for everything and I love all the outfit showcasing too for fence riders about the look of the game. Gonna be hype. If Batman changes his stance the internet will explode at this point with how fan responsive this studio has been.