What's new

GiantBomb Interviews Hector - Tournament Players to be involved in marketing campaign and more!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Who knew all it took was news about online training mode, in game frame data, and recorded AI inputs in training mode to abandon my morals and go back on my word.

Now getting Injustice regardless if my boy Martian Manhunter is in it. Pre-ordering tomorrow at GameStop. I would wait to see the other pre-order offers, but I will probably go to GameStop anyway for midnight release stuff.
I do hope they manage to squeeze MM in the game in some form, even as late DLC, he just has a real fun power set, could be some weird unholy mix of Dhalsim, Jade, Reptile, and Ermac.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Who knew all it took was news about online training mode, in game frame data, and recorded AI inputs in training mode to abandon my morals and go back on my word.

Now getting Injustice regardless if my boy Martian Manhunter is in it. Pre-ordering tomorrow at GameStop. I would wait to see the other pre-order offers, but I will probably go to GameStop anyway for midnight release stuff.
I do hope they manage to squeeze MM in the game in some form, even as late DLC, he just has a real fun power set, could be some weird unholy mix of Dhalsim, Jade, Reptile, and Ermac.
He'll play like Seth in SF4.

Kappa

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
I really enjoy this interviewer, he had a great interview with boon before mk9 dropped. and overall hector seems way more comfortable with him. might just be the atmosphere tho.

Big Frog

Noob
Seriously, that's the first time I've seen Grundy's Tombstone. I like him, but now I really like him. Def maining him if Swamp Thing, MM or Scarecrow don't get in.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Great interview, getting me really hyped again for this game. So many great things are being released about it now. Game also looks much better visually. The features and marketing are fantastic and it really seems like NRS is making a near perfect game. If the netcode ends up being SC5 tier I will be forever in love.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
you can turn off negative edge, jesus, this could be good :)

ninja edit: it's still fun to get drunk on the couch and do fatals lol

super ninja edit: yo NRS, now I'm super hype for this, serious buisness :) I think this could set the bar for what Fighting Games should be, looking forward to it now for sure, and i was a huge pesimist, thanks Hector

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
you can turn off negative edge, jesus, this could be good :)

ninja edit: it's still fun to get drunk on the couch and do fatals lol

super ninja edit: yo NRS, now I'm super hype for this, serious buisness :) I think this could set the bar for what Fighting Games should be, looking forward to it now for sure, and i was a huge pesimist, thanks Hector
Finally sold, are you?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
yah i'm sold as long as everything works the way it should, only a couple months now to find out :)

still think lots of the costumes are dumb, but it's the game play i'm after
Well yeah, I think a few of the costumes look like ass too, but the game looks RAAAAAAD and there'll be alts.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I am going to pray to whatever deity necessary for some type of devine intervention into my life to somehow get me a shot to play Joker in this marketing ploy. Starting now, until I ultimately get disappointed.