What's new

Tech Cyborg Technology Development Thread

Can this be done using HKD setups and Techno Tackle? Crathen posted this on the Shazam forums and I want to know if it has any merit for Cyborg.
I guess he could, but Shazam has a better mix up game for the corner and on hard knock downs in general. Hes got fast over heads, high and low command grabs, teleport etc. the only mix up Cyborg has is either tackle(duckable), Ji2(decent), or a SD just outside of sweep range.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Ok thanks didnt know that
Its pretty cool. In the corner you can do a meterless combo ie. 113 uSD and end it with 112 then do 113. Its cool cuz you can put them back in the same situation cuz gh will eat the wake up and gh j2 will punish them for it. if they choose not to wake up you can go into SD cancel pressure cuz the 3 in 113 will be blocked allowing you to opt for SD pressure or cancel

just_2swift

And if you read they will stand you can also go for 112 for frame advantage. Also the same goes for b1,2 gh after MB tackle but it is a little difficult to to land cuz sometimes i get SD instead of gh but its more of an execution error more than a bug. Long live the borg!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Isn't the grab unblockable anyways? I guess reversing wake-ups maybe but outside of that does it crossing up matter that much?

just_2swift

Isn't the grab unblockable anyways? I guess reversing wake-ups maybe but outside of that does it crossing up matter that much?
No its hits high on top of that it leaves him open if they duck. im talking full combo punish like jump in full combo punish lol

just_2swift

yes its a grab if it was a mid it would be legit and one of my favorite moves in the game oh and that shitty recovery... nrs pls

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
Kinetic balding is not explaining it well , I labbed it out with him and I can vouch that it works. If you techno tackle in the corner while they are getting up , it CANNOT BE DUCKED. It also reverses wakeups ! It's legit ! @Kinetic Balding1 you need to make that video and show everyone what cyborg is really made of!

Reactions: Ram

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
The fireball cancel pressure has already been known but some don't know that SD cancels faster than fireball cancel. You can do 3 SD Cancel and will leave you at +6. The fireball cancel would be good just its slower. I use fireball cancels to catch someone trying to jump the fireball.

just_2swift

Kinetic balding is not explaining it well , I labbed it out with him and I can vouch that it works. If you techno tackle in the corner while they are getting up , it CANNOT BE DUCKED. It also reverses wakeups ! It's legit ! @Kinetic Balding1 you need to make that video and show everyone what cyborg is really made of!
True cuz of the standing frames before the wake up attack but wont some wake ups beat this? also im going to get back into injustice been playing mk9 and tekken

just_2swift

also cyborg still has his push block bomb trap its all about timing else where but its easier in the corner but my hard knockdown into 113 gh tech is more viable in the corner than this tho better meter managment