What's new

Tech Cyborg Technology Development Thread

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Kinetic balding show them that tech!!! Tweak, I will record balding tech so other people can see it instead of you reading it on paper. Showing somebody it is more helpful then writing it on paper.

Im going to help balding making his own guide on cyborg tech as well so ya can see what balding be teaching with

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Kinetic balding show them that tech!!! Tweak, I will record balding tech so other people can see it instead of you reading it on paper. Showing somebody it is more helpful then writing it on paper.

Im going to help balding making his own guide on cyborg tech as well so ya can see what balding be teaching with
record mine too Helios!

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Lol I wasnt really big on combos for a while, but I had watched the KHTC Clan combo vid for the first time about 2 weeks ago and I seen all those cool combos they all did and I decided to do some with Cyborg n i even think the KHTC Clan would love the combos i came uo with cuz when i did them i was even shocked lol, they might even ask me to join :D lol it would be great to join thoses guys and get some games in with them

hm I wonder if its setting up a rocket mid combo and then mashing jabs to keep them in the air until the rocket lands. lol actually tried that before... couldnt get it to work

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Cyborg player number ten out of ten checking in here, giving you your daily reminder that missiles + interactable is still amazing.
We should make this the most active thread on the forum, despite it being made for the least played character in any fighting game.
Some wonderful irony.
CYBORG'S WILL RISE, EVO 2014, BE FUCKING READY, Cyborg grand finals mirror match, booyah.
I'll tell ya what'd be cool for the next iteration of Cyborg, if he's in Injustice two with a similar build... a cancellable Forward 3, and cancellable missiles.
Imagine actually being able to use his trait with combos ending in forward 3 hard knockdown cancelled into missiles, which could be cancelled into anything other than three sets of missiles, including trait, which could also be as cancellable as it is now. (His interesting but unfortunately difficult tools like missiles and trait would become flippin' grrrrrr8!
This sequence alone would revitalize his character, while keeping his current, interesting, but mostly unsuccesful build, made up of runaway, zone, health gain.
What if he had a meterburn missles function, which eliminates recovery and launches all three versions of the missile? Imagine the fun, and practicality. Fond memories of the Cyber Sub-Zero triple bomb...
Booyah.

just_2swift

Cyborg player number ten out of ten checking in here, giving you your daily reminder that missiles + interactable is still amazing.
We should make this the most active thread on the forum, despite it being made for the least played character in any fighting game.
Some wonderful irony.
CYBORG'S WILL RISE, EVO 2014, BE FUCKING READY, Cyborg grand finals mirror match, booyah.
I'll tell ya what'd be cool for the next iteration of Cyborg, if he's in Injustice two with a similar build... a cancellable Forward 3, and cancellable missiles.
Imagine actually being able to use his trait with combos ending in forward 3 hard knockdown cancelled into missiles, which could be cancelled into anything other than three sets of missiles, including trait, which could also be as cancellable as it is now. (His interesting but unfortunately difficult tools like missiles and trait would become flippin' grrrrrr8!
This sequence alone would revitalize his character, while keeping his current, interesting, but mostly unsuccesful build, made up of runaway, zone, health gain.
What if he had a meterburn missles function, which eliminates recovery and launches all three versions of the missile? Imagine the fun, and practicality. Fond memories of the Cyber Sub-Zero triple bomb...
Booyah.
booyah indeed
:coffee:

just_2swift

My cyborg buffs would be no mb version of power fist make it a extension of power fist instead and the 3 in 113 should be a separate move feels that way anyways because of the gap looks like it was in the beta. But make it have a mb version to pop them up for a combo. His grapple hook should be used as a true wake up and he should have two hits of armor on start up and while he is going up. Give it a mb version so he can grapple like Spencer in mvc3. His target acquired should have a mb version where he can set mines down in the select spot max 4 which brings me to my next idea. His trait will be the same with the healing but his trait pops off the mines! So his combos should look like shangs mb skull combo in mk9 so he would be healing and damaging the opponent at the same time!

just_2swift

in the corner on hit ive been doing 113 sdc dash you will end up with your back to the wall but if u do TA cancel they will stay in the corner. if your opponent tech rolls the 113 sdc dash and rolls out of the corner if they dont wake up u can dash up and grab them and throw them back into the wall. and for the 113 TA cancel i do f3 or armor it and do a combo etc. once they respect that i let the close TA rip. oh and also after a 113 sdc i do a b3 or f3( it can be blocked but it catches ppl off guard alot) the b3 combo ive been doing is as follows... with your back to the wall after a 113 sdc b3 dash under b1, 2, 3 MB power fist, j2, 113 Techno tackle puts them back in the corner with a hard knock down.

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Hi the everyone that posts and lurks in this thread, recently as everyone knows I planned to come out with a cyborg tutorial breaking down everything for the character and how to get better with him, but most importantly the turorial was for me to open the eyes of every single person in this community and to show them that Cyborg isnt now as bad as everyone thinks. Sadly my computer has some type of virus and I cant upload videos or images on TYM or even threw email, But dont worry I am a man of my word if push comes to shove ill just go to a friend of mines house and upload it from there

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
I plan on going to Summer jam 8 and between that time n now ill just start posting some combos and talk about some strategies I use with Cyborg, once again im very sorry that I cant release the videos today but it will come before I go to summer jam 8, and if anybody wants to talk about Cyborg, things I have on the tutorial video, or just wants to get to know me alil better just hit my inbox thank everyone!! :D

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
One things that ppl ask me alot is how can I get a good set up with the missiles with Cyborg if they always tech roll :mad:? i like to do is when im in the lab i alway put the training dummy on tech roll, once ive done that i go into mad sciencist mode and here is one of many things I like to use

Say your opponent jumps at you and attacks you... here is what you do

MB F3, jumps toward ur opponent with J2, then do F2 Into the mid range missiles and when the dumb tech rolls they will land into the misslies, once you do that dash and do a cross up J2 not only will the J2 cross up but the missiles will too and it will pop the dummy in the air, they what i like to do is B3, jump toward J2 B1, B2 power fist, trait, or another missile set up and start zoning please try this and let me know how it works, its one of MANY things i like to use with Cyborg :D

just_2swift

One things that ppl ask me alot is how can I get a good set up with the missiles with Cyborg if they always tech roll :mad:? i like to do is when im in the lab i alway put the training dummy on tech roll, once ive done that i go into mad sciencist mode and here is one of many things I like to use

MB F3, jumps toward ur opponent with J2, then do F2 Into the mid range missiles and when the dumb tech rolls they will land into the misslies, once you do that dash and do a cross up J2 not only will the J2 cross up but the missiles will too and it will pop the dummy in the air, they what i like to do is B3, jump toward J2 B1, B2 power fist, trait, or another missile set up and start zoning please try this and let me know how it works, its one of MANY things i like to use with Cyborg :D
i do this its super effective!

just_2swift

nice borg man i had a weird feeling it was u! ur really nice with him.