What's new

Tech Cyborg Technology Development Thread

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Just found this out in the corner you can do a MB tackle and then right when they are about get up do another tackle and it will cross up. I would end a meterless corner combo with mb tackle.
This is tight! I think it works off of 112 as well

The fireball cancel pressure has already been known but some don't know that SD cancels faster than fireball cancel. You can do 3 SD Cancel and will leave you at +6. The fireball cancel would be good just its slower. I use fireball cancels to catch someone trying to jump the fireball.
I am pretty sure it is only +3 max

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
also cyborg still has his push block bomb trap its all about timing else where but its easier in the corner but my hard knockdown into 113 gh tech is more viable in the corner than this tho better meter managment
All his true ones are gone. He can still get away with it if his pushed them into missiles and they are not blocking, or blocking low (which often is the case). Still happens from time to time against the unknowing

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Also, I feel I have posted this elsewhere but just incase it gets lost:

A blocked 112 gives so much advantage that you are guaranteed another standing 1 (ie., it cannot be ducked)
nice i didnt know this. what would you go into after? 113xsd dash j2? also after a d3 trip in the corner You can also use the gh armor to stuff wake ups by doing d1 gh

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
I set the cpu to block and jump then I did 3 SD cancel then followed up with standing 1 which is 6 frames and the standing 1 jailed.

just_2swift

2 is minus on hit aswell on block dont use it cuz your opp can get hit by the 2 and block the sd -_- but i guess if ur opp knows this and he or she is waiting for the sd u could cancel for mind games but other than that im sure they can d1 u out of it

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Has anyone thought of doing 2SD instead of d1 SD?
I poke with it sometimes. Unfortunately it isn't a true combo on hit :/ I think it is still better to mixup d1 then SD or d1 grapple away. You can d1 up to 3x before it will wiff so it's a pretty good mixup they are unlikely to interrupt on a read.

I've been playing cyborg a lot, and I'm really having fun with the character. Still taking a while to get all his setups down though. Does anyone have any tips on doing his far target acquired? I keep messing up the input, or doing the mid-range one. :(

just_2swift

I've been playing cyborg a lot, and I'm really having fun with the character. Still taking a while to get all his setups down though. Does anyone have any tips on doing his far target acquired? I keep messing up the input, or doing the mid-range one. :(
it was annoying for me when i started as well hope i helped

just_2swift

cyborg needs two hits of armor on grapple hook. the 2nd hit of armor should be while he is traveling up. but what ever its not like nrs likes him anyway.
:(

Reactions: Ram

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Hey guys i thought i would let you guys know that i have been talking about releasing a very in depth Tutorial on Cyborg, ive been maining him for a while now, and i finally wanna share everything i know with him on a video, the tutorial will consist of HIGH damaging Midscreen combos, corner combos, background bounce combos, Target acquired combos, how to properly zone with him, trait combos, techno tackle combos, and how to deal with bad MUs, and what i am going to also do is show you how to fight Aquaman and how to deal with trident rush and how to punish and or apply pressure after the move and many more stuff!. And i also play GL on the side and i have a funny kind of techy thing that i use on superman lol. But i wanted to let you know that i finally finished it and i will release the video the week of EVO so please watch out for it, i personally think that i have the best (only player who plays Cyborg lol :p) Cyborg player out there, i know i know i have to prove it at a tournament so i plan to go to any tourney i can (sadly not EVO:(:(:(). I LOVE seeing that we are still finding out things about the character and trust me, the video i will release will be things that NO ONE would thing Cyborg could do it will be great trust me! :D, if you just cant wait to know more info about me or Cyborg please fill free to inbox me any questions thanks everyone :D

just_2swift

Hey guys i thought i would let you guys know that i have been talking about releasing a very in depth Tutorial on Cyborg, ive been maining him for a while now, and i finally wanna share everything i know with him on a video, the tutorial will consist of HIGH damaging Midscreen combos, corner combos, background bounce combos, Target acquired combos, how to properly zone with him, trait combos, techno tackle combos, and how to deal with bad MUs, and what i am going to also do is show you how to fight Aquaman and how to deal with trident rush and how to punish and or apply pressure after the move and many more stuff!. And i also play GL on the side and i have a funny kind of techy thing that i use on superman lol. But i wanted to let you know that i finally finished it and i will release the video the week of EVO so please watch out for it, i personally think that i have the best (only player who plays Cyborg lol :p) Cyborg player out there, i know i know i have to prove it at a tournament so i plan to go to any tourney i can (sadly not EVO:(:(:(). I LOVE seeing that we are still finding out things about the character and trust me, the video i will release will be things that NO ONE would thing Cyborg could do it will be great trust me! :D, if you just cant wait to know more info about me or Cyborg please fill free to inbox me any questions thanks everyone :D
man i cant wait! all this tech talk got me going to the lab! man i wish the 3 in 113 was a special move and could be MB for a pop up for a b3 that would be so cool

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Phenomenal! I've been working on some stuff as well. I may finally get the chance to sticky/promote a thread! Want to inbox me?