What's new

Bad cops killing people again! (RIP John Crawford)

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Shaazyam you your self are being racist. White cop shoots a black man and your first thought is its because he is black. If its that bad where you are living every thought about moving.

Don't get me wrong this should not have happened. This cop should be charge and be put a way with murder.
Can you be charged with murder for panicking? Just asking.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Well, technically it wasn't a real gun in the first place. He also threatened nobody. The caller lied.

Bottom line: An innocent man was gunned down like a dog because some piece of crap bigot racially profiled him and the cops came storming in expecting an armed thug. And nobody gets criminally charged after the fact?

The stench of this BS is so strong. Everything about this case is another reflection of deep seeded American racial issues.
It doesnt matter if its a real gun or not.

"In addition, the similarity between genuine firearms and airsoft replicas is close enough to provoke interaction with local law enforcement personnel if an airsoft gun is carried openly in public. 40]" (From Wikipedia, but it is from a cited source at the UNC school of Government).

Was the dude technically doing something wrong? Yes. HOWEVER, the problem is that once the guy cooperated and put down the weapon the officer shot him. Pretty sure that goes against protocol, and hopefully the U.S. Justice Department will see it the same way.

Can you be charged with murder for panicking? Just asking.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/index.html

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Why the hell would he be walking around the isle phantom shooting with a pellet or bb gun in a department store! if he wants to buy a bb gun then he should get a sales person and purchase it and bag it, not walk around looking like a possible threat with a gun that looks real. Duuh. So for those of you out there who fall within the high bracket percentage of being shot for acting, behaving or looking potentially dangerous listen up: 1. If a cop tells you to stop, you stop, end of story. 2. You address the officer as yes sir or yes Officer, not "yo what du f#@k did I do yo" 3. Comply and do as the Officer/s tell you. 4. Do not resist arrest it will only work against you, if you are innocent you can clarify that at the precinct, not by causing a scuffle with the police. 4. Do not walk around phantom shooting or casually carry a real looking bb gun/rifle or pellet gun in a store if you're not going to buy it, have it bagged or boxed to take home.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Why the hell would he be walking around the isle phantom shooting with a pellet or bb gun in a department store! if he wants to buy a bb gun then he should get a sales person and purchase it and bag it, not walk around looking like a possible threat with a gun that looks real. Duuh. So for those of you out there who fall within the high bracket percentage of being shot for acting, behaving or looking potentially dangerous listen up: 1. If a cop tells you to stop, you stop, end of story. 2. You address the officer as yes sir or yes Officer, not "yo what du f#@k did I do yo" 3. Comply and do as the Officer/s tell you. 4. Do not resist arrest it will only work against you, if you are innocent you can clarify that at the precinct, not by causing a scuffle with the police. 4. Do not walk around phantom shooting or casually carry a real looking bb gun/rifle or pellet gun in a store if you're not going to buy it, have it bagged or boxed to take home.
Literally the worst thing I've read in months.

Matix218

Get over here!
I cant tell from the small video on my phone but is the pellet gun in a package of some sort or is it completely loose? If it is loose I am sorry but that is the DUMBEST thing I have ever seen! A store selling a pellet gun that could of course be mistaken for a real gun, straight off the shelf, not in any kind of box or packaging. .. this means that if any customer is carrying this item it will appear they are holding a deadly weapon

Matix218

Get over here!
Sigh

That's the weird thing with racism. Everybody knows it totally exists, but when you look at any specific situation like this, racism is never involved.
You can know that it exists, but when you look for it, it turns into something else. It doesn't exist when it's being observed, it just turns into "coincidence."

And your "facts" are not so much facts.
It works both ways though. I think in just as many situations people claim racism when in reality the situation would have played out the same regardless. If that was a white guy holding a gun (looks completely real, not in a box or package) walking around a store the end result could have easily been the same. Im not saying racism did not factor in to this situation but there is no proof that the guy shot because he was black...likely he shot because he was armed with what appeared to the officer as a deadly weapon

carrion4worm

king of the underground
over-zealous, scared cop= racism? smh...officer had trained two weeks before to be "aggressive" with armed suspects...unfortunately too aggressive, it seems. The guy shot had two kids of his own...he should've had a better thought process in the world we live in today. Anyone wanna walk into a bank with a "fake" gun be my guest....more oxygen for me to breathe. Youngsters be smart! Racism will never die but you don't have to feed the fire and help create the divide. This is a case of "us" (citizens) vs "them" (da Man), not black vs white. Excuse me now I'm off to bone a Vietnamese chick.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
While obviously the cop who shot this man down in cold blood is at fault, but can we also agree that some blame is on whoever called 911 on this man spewing lies about the situation at hand. My gut is telling me whoever called the cops on him was white and possibly racist. Just sayin

Flagg

Noob
I know this is probably going to hack some people off, but the mind boggles why there are 250 million guns in circulation in the USA. That's nearly one per person.

It's absolutely fucking loopy. You cannot tell me that you need them to protect yourself, lest your US Overlords enslave you or that without them, what will I do when someone does pull a gun on me.

It beggers belief. It's not the wild west anymore. This bullshit of "when your life could be over in a second, the police are minutes away" is just fucking bullshit. Just do away with your police force if that is the case and absolutely give everyone a gun.

I mean if its a RIGHT, why arent guns free? Oh so it's not a right for the poor, well well.

Last edited:

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
you should be banned for your lifeless comments. I honestly have never seen a person born this dumb in my life. My fucking bed has more sympathy than you. Douche bag.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
you should be banned for your lifeless comments. I honestly have never seen a person born this dumb in my life. My fucking bed has more sympathy than you. Douche bag.
Then be more caring and responsible in teaching your kids how to act right and bettering your community so your kids don't end up like this anymore. Start with the HUGE black violence in Chicago first. Then come back and complain about how after all the progress you've made within the black community kids and people are still being killed for no reason at all.

Shaazzyam

It works both ways though. I think in just as many situations people claim racism when in reality the situation would have played out the same regardless. If that was a white guy holding a gun (looks completely real, not in a box or package) walking around a store the end result could have easily been the same. Im not saying racism did not factor in to this situation but there is no proof that the guy shot because he was black...likely he shot because he was armed with what appeared to the officer as a deadly weapon
So, the couple who called the police, and the police who arrived lied about the whole situation. Literally all of it. Why?
Care to give me a non-racist explanation of why something like that would happen.

BTW I think this was the second story of a black male being shot in the same weekend? Must be a coincidence though. How many people, before entering this thread, guessed that the victim of this blatant police brutality would be a minority? Then subsequently no justice for said black victim after clear evidence of his innocence? Especially in, historically racist, KKK rally-having Ohio?

This shooting had an ugly racial element to it, starting with couple that profiled the victim as a potentially violent thug. You're being willfully ignorant to deny it.
Shaazyam you your self are being racist. White cop shoots a black man and your first thought is its because he is black. If its that bad where you are living every thought about moving.

Don't get me wrong this should not have happened. This cop should be charge and be put a way with murder.
Shaming people for "pulling the racism-card" is really pointless. Not everybody can remain emotionless robots when confronted with a seemingly disproportionate amount of police violence against black people. If you're so above racism, then good for you, but don't belittle people for having completely justifiable reactions to this kind of shit. I'm white anyway so idk how I'm exactly being racist here.

It doesnt matter if its a real gun or not.

"In addition, the similarity between genuine firearms and airsoft replicas is close enough to provoke interaction with local law enforcement personnel if an airsoft gun is carried openly in public. 40]" (From Wikipedia, but it is from a cited source at the UNC school of Government).

Was the dude technically doing something wrong? Yes. HOWEVER, the problem is that once the guy cooperated and put down the weapon the officer shot him. Pretty sure that goes against protocol, and hopefully the U.S. Justice Department will see it the same way.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/index.html
I don't know about you, but when I'm talking on the phone with someone, I tend to idly do something without thinking about it. I'll doodle, or pace the room, whatever. Swinging your arm up and down or around, whatever while chatting in the phone doesn't warrant a death sentence. It doesn't matter, because the police didn't wait longer that about three seconds before they pumped him full of bullets. He was dead the moment that couple called the cops. He could have been reading to sick school children, but the cops had already made up their minds that they were going to kill someone that day. It's reasonable to be cautious when responding to a call about a potentially armed suspect in a walmart. It is not reasonable to literally go in guns blazing the moment you see your possible suspect standing in an aisle, talking on a cell phone.

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I don't know about you, but when I'm talking on the phone with someone, I tend to idly do something without thinking about it. I'll doodle, or pace the room, whatever. Swinging your arm up and down or around, whatever while chatting in the phone doesn't warrant a death sentence.

Like I said, he definitely didn't deserve to die for it. I am just trying to explain that open carry does not mean you can swing guns around. It was harmless of course, but he still was TECHNICALLY doing something that COULD be seen as illegal.

It doesn't matter, because the police didn't wait longer that about three seconds before they pumped him full of bullets. He was dead the moment that couple called the cops. He could have been reading to sick school children, but the cops had already made up their minds that they were going to kill someone that day. It's reasonable to be cautious when responding to a call about a potentially armed suspect in a walmart. It is not reasonable to literally go in guns blazing the moment you see your possible suspect standing in an aisle, talking on a cell phone.

Sorry, but you don't get to say what someone else was thinking. You have no idea what the guy was thinking, sure he was most likely prejudiced but no one can no that for sure. He may have thought the situation worse than it was because the person who called made it sound like there was about to be a massacre. BUT policemen are supposed to be able to keep a cool head. This one didnt and now a man is dead. I believe he should be charged for murder, he went about the situation completely wrong and deserves to be punished accordingly.

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
Forcing racism is even more pointless. You know nothing of what the cop or the caller was thinking. The media has mass shooting on everyones mind. Posting random pictures of people walking around a store with toy guns add nothing to what your saying. Non of those people were at the same store or same town.

But I do feel the caller should also be put on trial. All of this is there fault. But the cop should definitely be charged with the way it was handled. He shot before the guy could even relies what was going go. Thats what he should be the main focuses on the trial.

Shaazzyam

Forcing racism is even more pointless. You know nothing of what the cop or the caller was thinking. The media has mass shooting on everyones mind. Posting random pictures of people walking around a store with toy guns add nothing to what your saying. Non of those people were at the same store or same town.

But I do feel the caller should also be put on trial. All of this is there fault. But the cop should definitely be charged with the way it was handled. He shot before the guy could even relies what was going go. Thats what he should be the main focuses on the trial.
Is this Zoidberg's hidey account?

If race had absolutely nothing to do here, then let me ask you 4 questions.

Tell me why the caller lied to the police about Crawford. Tell me why the police gunned him down before he could comply, and lied about it. Tell me why no one is being held accountable for this. Tell me why more and more innocent black males are being gunned down by the police.

Go ahead, let's hear your expert opinion.

Last edited:

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
How the hell would I know why the caller lied.

And the cop, well he just shot down an unarmed man talking to his girl friend on the phone.. That may be part of it.

Ether way this is all pointless talk. Nothing going to change what happened.

Last edited: