What's new

Bad cops killing people again! (RIP John Crawford)

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Just gotta tell more than one side of the story, this isn't Fox news breh.
Actually, when you say garbage like "Obama=no racism" or "what about black on black crime" and the classic "White people (in comparison) have stuggles too!", you sound EXACTLY like Fox News.

Those topics have nothing to do with anything, are hella ignorant, and only serve to distract from the original question. Let it go already.

Shaazzyam

It was such an innocent young boy.
Yes, I'm sure we all truly feel safer now that this terrorist who committed the ultimate crime of stealing cheap cigars is finally off the streets.We can all sleep peacefully tonight. Right.

I'm sure the rest of us normal people with empathy took something way different from this case. Like knowing that a police officer is above the law when it comes to murdering black people. And people continue to insist that racism in America isn't a problem.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Yes, I'm sure we all truly feel safer now that this terrorist who committed the ultimate crime of stealing cheap cigars is finally off the streets.We can all sleep peacefully tonight. Right.

I'm sure the rest of us normal people with empathy took something way different from this case. Like knowing that a police officer is above the law when it comes to murdering black people. And people continue to insist that racism in America isn't a problem.
Do you have all the evidence to make your claims?

Shaazzyam

Let me repeat that question.

Did you witness all the evidence presented in the trial to make the conclusion that Mike Brown was killed unjustifiably?
Yes, I've seen the evidence. Clearly you haven't or we would not be discussing this right now.

According to facts, this is what happened:

Brown was unarmed. Officer Wilson shot him 6 times from about 100 feet away. Shooting an unarmed man is murder. The end. There's no justifying that, Wilson murdered Brown, period.

The fucked up part is the case wasn't even taken to trial. A grand jury of 12(9 white, 3 black) decided Brown's life wasn't even worth that much. The core danger that comes out of this non-indictment isn't that the people of St Louis riot, it's that the cops of America carry on killing people with no consequence.

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Let me repeat that question.

Did you witness all the evidence presented in the trial to make the conclusion that Mike Brown was killed unjustifiably?
No, and neither did the grand jury thanks that poor excuse of a special prosecutor.

http://nakedlaw.avvo.com/lisa-bloom/ferguson-grand-jury-decision-not-to-indict-in-michael-brown-shooting.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-ferguson-tragedy-becoming-a-farce/2014/09/12/e52226ca-3a82-11e4-9c9f-ebb47272e40e_story.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/background-of-prosecutor-in-ferguson-case-has-some-suspicious-of-bias/

He didnt even recommend charges to the grand jury. Anyone who is a special prosecutor knows that you have to recommend charges and why they should be made. He was extremely biased and did an absolutely terrible job. There were multiple inconsistencies in Darren Wilson's testumony and McCulloch challenged none of them.
Example: Wilson said in an interview he was hit ten times in the face, yet when in front of the grand jury he said he was only hit twice. There were many more outlined in the articles.

Edit: P.S it was not a trial which is the issue. When there are conflicting eye witness accounts and testimony inconsistencies there needs to be a trial.

Last edited:

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Yes, I've seen the evidence. Clearly you haven't or we would not be discussing this right now.

According to facts, this is what happened:

Brown was unarmed. Officer Wilson shot him 6 times from about 100 feet away. Shooting an unarmed man is murder. The end. There's no justifying that, Wilson murdered Brown, period.

The fucked up part is the case wasn't even taken to trial. A grand jury of 12(9 white, 3 black) decided Brown's life wasn't even worth that much. The core danger that comes out of this non-indictment isn't that the people of St Louis riot, it's that the cops of America carry on killing people with no consequence.

So you believe it is appropriate for someone to attempt to grab a polic officers firearm and struggle with it?

That's what 8 african american witnesses testified to during the case, autopsy reports, and evidence such as Browns blood being on Officer Wilsons firearm.

Also, you are incorrect with it being "murder" in shooting an unarmed person. If the "unarmed" person poses bodily harm thought to be fatal to the victim, then deadly force and self defense may be used at the victims discretion ala Trayvon Martin.

It just astonishes me that it is NEVER the fault of the blacks because us whites are just racist honkey pigs and are still trying to oppress the man.

I could sit here for hours and debate this but my job calls for me to save peoples lives of any color, background, economic level, etc.

So have fun with this.

Shaazzyam

No, and neither did the grand jury thanks that poor excuse of a special prosecutor.

http://nakedlaw.avvo.com/lisa-bloom/ferguson-grand-jury-decision-not-to-indict-in-michael-brown-shooting.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-ferguson-tragedy-becoming-a-farce/2014/09/12/e52226ca-3a82-11e4-9c9f-ebb47272e40e_story.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/background-of-prosecutor-in-ferguson-case-has-some-suspicious-of-bias/

He didnt even recommend charges to the grand jury. Anyone who is a special prosecutor knows that you have to recommend charges and why they should be made. He was extremely biased and did an absolutely terrible job. There were multiple inconsistencies in Darren Wilson's testumony and McCulloch challenged none of them.
Example: Wilson said in an interview he was hit ten times in the face, yet when in front of the grand jury he said he was only hit twice. There were many more outlined in the articles.

Edit: P.S it was not a trial which is the issue. When there are conflicting eye witness accounts and testimony inconsistencies there needs to be a trial.
How to destroy a witness 101.

1. Drag a case for months.
2. Continue to have them make a statement and ask the same questions in different manners confusing the witness.
3. Rinse and repeat until credibility is diminished.

Not even a charge for manslaughter. This guy didn't want to charge a cop so bad. Apparently McCulloch has never, in his 23 year history as prosecutor, brought charges against a police officer. Shocking.

Oh, and then there is this:

So you believe it is appropriate for someone to attempt to grab a polic officers firearm and struggle with it?

That's what 8 african american witnesses testified to during the case, autopsy reports, and evidence such as Browns blood being on Officer Wilsons firearm.

Also, you are incorrect with it being "murder" in shooting an unarmed person. If the "unarmed" person poses bodily harm thought to be fatal to the victim, then deadly force and self defense may be used at the victims discretion ala Trayvon Martin.

It just astonishes me that it is NEVER the fault of the blacks because us whites are just racist honkey pigs and are still trying to oppress the man.

I could sit here for hours and debate this but my job calls for me to save peoples lives of any color, background, economic level, etc.

So have fun with this.
Yes, I know there was a struggle. After Brown fled, with Wilson in chase, is where Brown turned around and was shot multiple times. I'm still not seeing how, in that situation, the guy with the gun pointed at him was a threat? Especially after witnesses claim he held his hands in the air, as well. If you cannot subdue an unarmed man without killing him then you probably shouldn't be a police officer.

So have fun with this.
You have history, hundreds upon hundreds of university studies, and social statistics to back up your views or are you just talking out of your ass?

I'm going to assume the latter. On the other hand I do, and I don't want to hear what I'm sure is your armchair speculation, so please do go.

Last edited:

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
How to destroy a witness 101.

1. Drag a case for months.
2. Continue to have them make a statement and ask the same questions in different manners confusing the witness.
3. Rinse and repeat until credibility is diminished.

Not even a charge for manslaughter. This guy didn't want to charge a cop so bad. Apparently McCulloch has never, in his 23 year history as prosecutor, brought charges against a police officer. Shocking.

Oh, and then there is this:

Yes, I know there was a struggle. After Brown fled, with Wilson in chase, is where Brown turned around and was shot multiple times. I'm still not seeing how, in that situation, the guy with the gun pointed at him was a threat? Especially after witnesses claim he held his hands in the air, as well. If you cannot subdue an unarmed man without killing him then you probably shouldn't be a police officer.

You have history, hundreds upon hundreds of university studies, and social statistics to back up your views or are you just talking out of your ass?

I'm going to assume the latter. On the other hand I do, and I don't want to hear what I'm sure is your armchair speculation, so please do go.

I wisj I would have seen you were 18 before I decided to even talk to you about this subject. Let me guess, you hate Bush and think Clinton was the greatest president ever?

Get lost kid.

Reactions: nwo

Shaazzyam

I wisj I would have seen you were 18 before I decided to even talk to you about this subject. Let me guess, you hate Bush and think Clinton was the greatest president ever?

Get lost kid.
ahahaha, what an asshat response. Age doesn't equate knowledge, it does bring wisdom through more experience, which, are two different things.

Your post might as well have just said: "Idk how to use critical thinking skills but I don't want everyone else to know it. Let me see if I can save face by bringing up irrelevant shit like his age. Then I'll go take more bicep selfies for my myspace profile."