What's new

Bad cops killing people again! (RIP John Crawford)

nwo

Noob
So for those of you out there who fall within the high bracket percentage of being shot for acting, behaving or looking potentially dangerous listen up: 1. If a cop tells you to stop, you stop, end of story. 2. You address the officer as yes sir or yes Officer, not "yo what du f#@k did I do yo"
Yes sir, shall I service you sir?

Do you think the "authorities" would prefer that? Our gods...

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
How the hell would I know why the caller lied.

And the cop, well he just shot down an unarmed man talking to his girl friend on the phone.. That may be part of it.
You honestly have no idea, not even a clue, why somebody would frame an innocent black man in racist-af-Ohio?
Yet you still offer no other explanations and are somehow so sure it's can't be racism because...blank. Right.
So how about next time you stop and think before you accuse someone of this"reverse racism" bs.

Life must be nice living in such a sheltered view of the world. Keep your head in the sand.

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
Your right this guy completely shot the guy because he is black. Not because of the false information that he was given to him.

The Dayton Daily News published a version of the tapeson its website synchronized with the 911 call. It shows Crawford III in Pets and Live Fish aisle talking on his cell phone, as a 911 caller tells the dispatcher that a man in the Walmart has a gun and is waving it around and pointing it at people. As Crawford continues to talk on his phone, the officers can be seen entering the store, then a shot is heard on the 911 tape. Crawford III falls to the ground, dropping the pellet gun and moving around the corner of the pet aisle. He then gets back up and returns to the aisle, moving toward an advancing officer -- a moment when police said Crawford III appeared to be reaching for the dropped weapon. Crawford III then appears to be shot a second time. He falls back down and remains on the floor.

The 911 caller who reported a man with a gun in the store told the dispatcher that Crawford III was waving the gun around and that he had pointed it at children, according to tapes of the call. The pellet gun is designed to look like a real assault rifle.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/feds-probe-fatal-police-shooting-black-man-ohio-wal-mart-n210646

maybe you should read a report on the story. Does not matter what the caller is, he responsible for the death of a father of 2. I do know he should be held accountable for his false call-in.

And I'm done with this. You clearly have a one sided view on this.

Last edited:

Flagg

Noob
An average of 30 people a day are shot in the states. It makes for more shocking news when it's a white cop/black citizen. Don't get sucked into the media...theyre the spin doctors for the public. Utterly corrupt.

You guys should be alarmed that such a high number of people die on a daily basis, not whether he was black or not.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Is this Zoidberg's hidey account?

If race had absolutely nothing to do here, then let me ask you 4 questions.

Tell me why the caller lied to the police about Crawford. Tell me why the police gunned him down before he could comply, and lied about it. Tell me why no one is being held accountable for this. Tell me why more and more innocent black males are being gunned down by the police.

Go ahead, let's hear your expert opinion.
I'll answer that for you:
Because many of them don't know how or want to act properly in society. Why do you think black males from the ages of 15-45 are the most common offenders in America, and every other country that has a large population of blacks? Look at Haiti, Ethiopia including South and West Africa, Jamaica ect. All are black countries with extremely high rates of organized crime, gang violence, sexual assault, crime, and one on one homicide. Here in America and abroad the hip hop/rap culture for years now has encouraged most of the criminal behavior most, and I say MOST, not ALL (so don't do selective reading and call it racism) black youth both men and women practice today as a way of life. Just look at it here with the sports community the NFL, a sports organization made up mostly of black players and guess what, has the highest domestic violence rate of all the other sports. Domestic violence takes place among players in all sports whether black, white, asian, hispanic ect but you don't see this kind of constant behavior in Baseball or Hockey!
So don't come out here and try and champion the hallow ideology that blacks are being gunned down everyday for no reason at all and if so are gunned down just because of race or race being the strongest factor in the event. It's not racism or the fault of the respectable and positively contributing black citizen that he/she is looked upon suspiciously when carrying a weapon or anything that can be used a weapon or anything that looks like a real weapon. Because that kind of person would not be exhibiting such behavior first of all. Its the high percentage of young black males and a growing percentage of black females that keep repeating and committing crimes and acts of violence. It's not racism, its the truth. If you can't deal with the reality of the reasons because it hurts to much. If you want to see this kind of stupidity come to a near end then start putting real pressure on the black community leaders and lobby people to discourage the hip hop/rap mentality and promote proper and productive education and an improvement of culture to better fit with the 21st century and not live a life of blaming every other race for the incompetency, slackness and low pride of your own.

Shaazzyam

Your right this guy completely shot the guy because he is black. Not because of the false information that he was given to him.

The Dayton Daily News published a version of the tapeson its website synchronized with the 911 call. It shows Crawford III in Pets and Live Fish aisle talking on his cell phone, as a 911 caller tells the dispatcher that a man in the Walmart has a gun and is waving it around and pointing it at people. As Crawford continues to talk on his phone, the officers can be seen entering the store, then a shot is heard on the 911 tape. Crawford III falls to the ground, dropping the pellet gun and moving around the corner of the pet aisle. He then gets back up and returns to the aisle, moving toward an advancing officer -- a moment when police said Crawford III appeared to be reaching for the dropped weapon. Crawford III then appears to be shot a second time. He falls back down and remains on the floor.

The 911 caller who reported a man with a gun in the store told the dispatcher that Crawford III was waving the gun around and that he had pointed it at children, according to tapes of the call. The pellet gun is designed to look like a real assault rifle.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/feds-probe-fatal-police-shooting-black-man-ohio-wal-mart-n210646

maybe you should read a report on the story. Does not matter what the caller is, he responsible for the death of a father of 2. I do know he should be held accountable for his false call-in.

And I'm done with this. You clearly have a one sided view on this.
Yes, the false information supplied by the racial profiling of the calller. Keyword: Race.
I'm not saying the officer came in, noticed Crawford's skin color, and immediately unloaded for that sole reason
(Still, there was no warning, there was no time for Craford to do anything.) Reading comprehension isn't that hard.
Also, do you understand that those two reasons don't have to be mutually exclusive, right? Why do people think that racism only looks like this?

Modern racism takes a more subtle approach, where some people are unknowingly prejudiced against black people--particularly young, black men--and make rationalizations based on sub-conscious racist feelings.

However in this case, it is actually laughable because it's so ridiculous. Call the police make up a horrible false story about a black guy with a gun, cops show up and shoot the guy from the side. All caught on video. Yet everyone walks free. A grand jury decides his life was worthless and says the officers in this were well within their legal rights to shoot and kill an innocent man despite him doing absolutely nothing wrong. Keep telling me I have a one-sided view, though.

This country won't even concede the blatantly obvious cases, what hope do we have for the subtle ones? Seems like if you're black and you die, it was your fault.

I try to be reasonable about things like this, but at the end of the day there is quote literally NOTHING a black male can do to avoid being killed by police in this day and age.

Resist? Get killed.
Comply? Get killed.
Walk down the street? Get killed.
Run away from the police shooting at you? Get chased down, THEN get killed.

Last edited:

Shaazzyam

An average of 30 people a day are shot in the states. It makes for more shocking news when it's a white cop/black citizen. Don't get sucked into the media...theyre the spin doctors for the public. Utterly corrupt.

You guys should be alarmed that such a high number of people die on a daily basis, not whether he was black or not.
Look up the definition of false equivalency.

Also, lol at thinking the mainstream media is somehow in the favor of the African-American population in this country. As if they're agenda is to oppress all non-blacks.

In fact, I guarantee the only reason Ferguson made the news for more than 10 minutes (unlike the other 5 unarmed black males killed that very same week) is because the local community reacted.

Last edited:

Flagg

Noob
Look up the definition of false equivalency.

Also, lol at thinking the mainstream media is somehow in the favor of the African-American population in this country. As if they're agenda is to oppress all non-blacks.

In fact, I guarantee the only reason Ferguson made the news for more than 10 minutes (unlike the other 5 unarmed black males killed that very same week) is because the local community reacted.
I want you to answer me something. Are you more bothered a human being was killed or that a black person was killed?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I want you to answer me something. Are you more bothered a human being was killed or that a black person was killed?
Better question: If the roles were reversed and it was a black cop who shot a white person, would people be just as upset.

(I say yes btw)

Flagg

Noob
Better question: If the roles were reversed and it was a black cop who shot a white person, would people be just as upset.

(I say yes btw)
I would be, because it's senseless act. And i'm sure it's happened, probably happened somewhere in America within the last week.

Again I find it more alarming that people would make this more about race rather than what the bigger issue should be of gun ownership.

I've been going through some stats. It seems that there are more gun suicides than there are gun homicides in the states. Of the suicide catchment, there is a substantially higher percentage of white people killing themselves than black. Of homicide, more homicides are committed by black people and more black people are the victim of gun homicide than other races.

Poverty, lack of social care, etc can be attributed to those figures but every single death is the result of a bullet, whose sole purpose is to kill the thing it's being fired at.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.

(I say yes btw)
I say yes as well if the whole thing went down exactly the same way.

Shaazzyam

My ability to recognize the disproportionate amount of police violence against black people doesn't mean I view their deaths as more deserving of sympathy than any other race.

I find it equally tragic for the other victim in this shooting, Angela Williams, who suffered a heart attack from all the commotion when the police came in guns blazing.

Help me understand why people aren't grasping what false equivalency means.

Last edited:

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I 100% agree with you here, but how exactly do you regulate police brutality?
Good question. I would suggest that cops should use non lethal weapons, I don't know why in this times, when technology is such evolved, they can't manufacture a far distance non lethal weapon that neutralize the subject. I think is a matter of will. Btw, if it is needed cops could bring lethal and/or non lethal weapons accordingly.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Good question. I would suggest that cops should use non lethal weapons, I don't know why in this times, when technology is such evolved, they can't manufacture a far distance non lethal weapon that neutralize the subject. I think is a matter of will. Btw, if it is needed cops could bring lethal and/or non lethal weapons accordingly.
Yeah, when civilians are only allowed to own or purchase non lethal firearms.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Yes sir, shall I service you sir?

Do you think the "authorities" would prefer that? Our gods...
No. It's a matter of showing respect for authority that in turn will only work towards your benefit even saving your life! But if you decided to be like "Yo what du F*%K you stop me fo pig". Then the Officer says; "get out of the car and place your hands on the car" and you respond; "But wat did i do yo?"...Sir, I said place your hands on the car now!'...'But what du F#*k i did yo?". So now for being stupid and disrespectful to an Officer by refusing to place your hands on the car he, then decides to arrest you. Then you decide to squirm out of him grabbing to cuff you. Now he has to use more force to subdue you, because you are now resisting arrest, so you then fight harder; "Nah yo, f#@k dat shit!". Or you choose to then get all hard and go into thug mode; "I ain't gunnu let this pig cracker cuff me"...then you decide to rush him and try to grab his gun. Then you get shot.

Then the incident ends up on the news showing his mother who wasn't even there when it happened or knowing why it happened, crying and saying" he was such a good boy...they killed him for no reason!..aaaaaah" and then you see a black activist say" Our black cheerin are being killed because of the color of their skin!" Then the press releases a video of him robbing a store just hours prior to the altercation showing what a bad boy he really is and then the neighborhood is all pissed off because they now look stupid as hell and RACIST for predetermining the reasons and outcome of the situation for THEM basing it on race.

Example: Michael Brown.

Last edited:

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
@NY-Shadow I think you're a little confused. This thread isn't a Klan rally. Take your blatant racist garbage somewhere else.
I'm not the one posting a picture of the kkk lol. Just like all those other stupid idiots in ferguson you hide behind the word racist to not deal with the real problems the black community is facing and needs to fix(address). I know you know the problems facing the black community run deep to its culture here in the United States and because the path of least resistance is sooo much easier you choose to adopt the idea of "well if I can't beat'em then I'll join'em". So keep making yourself look like a stupid ignorant in denial by trying to step on the shit so people won't see it. But guess what, they all smell it.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
@NY-Shadow I think you're a little confused. This thread isn't a Klan rally. Take your blatant racist garbage somewhere else.
Oh and by the way, its not being racist when a fellow American, not of of the black race, here in the U.S. discusses the problems, issues, and negative behaviors that are so frequently exhibited and practice by a particular race more than the other races to such a disruptive and damaging degree that affects the entire nation. Its called Demographics.

haketh

Noob
No. It's a matter of showing respect for authority that in turn will only work towards your benefit even saving your life! But if you decided to be like "Yo what du F*%K you stop me fo pig". Then the Officer says; "get out of the car and place your hands on the car" and you respond; "But wat did i do yo?"...Sir, I said place your hands on the car now!'...'But what du F#*k i did yo?". So now for being stupid and disrespectful to an Officer by refusing to place your hands on the car he, then decides to arrest you. Then you decide to squirm out of him grabbing to cuff you. Now he has to use more force to subdue you, because you are now resisting arrest, so you then fight harder; "Nah yo, f#@k dat shit!". Or you choose to then get all hard and go into thug mode; "I ain't gunnu let this pig cracker cuff me"...then you decide to rush him and try to grab his gun. Then you get shot.

Then the incident ends up on the news showing his mother who wasn't even there when it happened or knowing why it happened, crying and saying" he was such a good boy...they killed him for no reason!..aaaaaah" and then you see a black activist say" Our black cheerin are being killed because of the color of their skin!" Then the press releases a video of him robbing a store just hours prior to the altercation showing what a bad boy he really is and then the neighborhood is all pissed off because they now look stupid as hell and RACIST for predetermining the reasons and outcome of the situation for THEM basing it on race.

The cop didn't even know about the robbery plus the store owner never called the cops plus the "robbery" wasn't even that major and happened because the owner wouldn't take Mike's money plus multiple eye witness accounts prove Mike didn't do anything threatening when Wilson showed up plus he was at least 30 feet from the car when he was shot & killed. You're a fucking racist who didn't know a damn thing that happened in Ferguson, shut the hell up.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
The cop didn't even know about the robbery plus the store owner never called the cops plus the "robbery" wasn't even that major and happened because the owner wouldn't take Mike's money plus multiple eye witness accounts prove Mike didn't do anything threatening when Wilson showed up plus he was at least 30 feet from the car when he was shot & killed. You're a fucking racist who didn't know a damn thing that happened in Ferguson, shut the hell up.
I guess you were one of those idiots who got tear gassed in ferguson and pissed off after finding out what a thug piece of garbage "Big Mike" was. But still rioted because it was fun. lol You shut the hell up you dumb sheep.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Please keep this thread open. I love reading everyone's opinion on the matter.

Last edited:

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Off-Topic:

I honestly believe that this thread has ran its course and needs to be close.Arguing with someone who clearly will not change there opinon on the matter is fruitless and redundant.....wouldn't you agree?

Shaazzyam

Here in America and abroad the hip hop/rap culture for years now has encouraged most of the criminal behavior most, and I say MOST, not ALL (so don't do selective reading and call it racism) black youth both men and women practice today as a way of life.
Hmm. Show me the studies to back this? Err, no, wait, there are none. Seems like the usual speculative, stereotypical trash pulled straight from, let me see... your ass, right?

Oh and by the way, its not being racist when a fellow American, not of of the black race, here in the U.S. discusses the problems, issues, and negative behaviors that are so frequently exhibited and practice by a particular race more than the other races to such a disruptive and damaging degree that affects the entire nation. Its called Demographics.
It's not racist to make up facts and statistics based on your own racial prejudice, despite the real data taken from the FBI stating the exact opposite?

It's not racism, its the truth. If you can't deal with the reality of the reasons because it hurts to much.
I'm not all that surprised, this was a "truth" that you'd been taught, whether from the media, your upbringing, or any number of sources where minorities are painted as violent people.

Ignoring the gross oversimplification and painfully obvious racist interpretation you have provided here, let's talk about the riots in Ferguson then:

I'm not the one posting a picture of the kkk lol. Just like all those other stupid idiots in ferguson you hide behind the word racist to not deal with the real problems the black community is facing and needs to fix(address). I know you know the problems facing the black community run deep to its culture here in the United States and because the path of least resistance is sooo much easier you choose to adopt the idea of "well if I can't beat'em then I'll join'em". So keep making yourself look like a stupid ignorant in denial by trying to step on the shit so people won't see it. But guess what, they all smell it.
It's not racism or the fault of the respectable and positively contributing black citizen that he/she is looked upon suspiciously when carrying a weapon or anything that can be used a weapon or anything that looks like a real weapon. Because that kind of person would not be exhibiting such behavior first of all. Its the high percentage of young black males and a growing percentage of black females that keep repeating and committing crimes and acts of violence. It's not racism, its the truth. If you can't deal with the reality of the reasons because it hurts to much. If you want to see this kind of stupidity come to a near end then start putting real pressure on the black community leaders and lobby people to discourage the hip hop/rap mentality and promote proper and productive education and an improvement of culture to better fit with the 21st century and not live a life of blaming every other race for the incompetency, slackness and low pride of your own.

I guess you were one of those idiots who got tear gassed in ferguson and pissed off after finding out what a thug piece of garbage "Big Mike" was. But still rioted because it was fun. lol You shut the hell up you dumb sheep.
What a complete, non-bigoted view of an entire race. Spot on. I agree, after all, black people take a flimsy excuse like spending their entire lives being treated as second class citizens, being persecuted on a daily basis by security and police, being red-lined out of prospering neighborhoods, being cheated out of a decent education, being unable to get decent jobs because of racism, being incarcerated an order of magnitude more often than other groups, and being continually portrayed as ugly and threatening in every corner of mass media, and just because of that decide to lose their shit. Just because blacks have learned over a lifetime that the rules the rest of society benefit from don't apply to them, and that regardless of whether they attempt to follow those rules or not they'll still be treated unfairly and will never be given an honest chance, they can't just explode in rage and break them.

They have to respect the system that has been overwhelmingly rigged against them for over 200 years. They have to keep eating the shit plate they've been served and express any dissatisfaction with it in a nice non-threatening calm way that's acceptable to the upstanding white society whose acceptance they have yet to earn. If they let a never ending lifetime of enduring insult after insult and injury after injury provoke them into sudden outbursts of anger, they'll never convince the rest of us that they deserve to stop being insulted and injured. Riot and ruin those already ruined and economically suppressed places they can't afford transportation out of? They're clearly just doing it to themselves.

When are black people finally going to take responsibility for being persecuted and properly react to that persecution in an approved fashion? America's been benevolently waiting so long for them to get their necks out from under our boots, but without jostling us in the process, of course. I guess they'll just stay where we forced them to be until they wise up. The ball is in their court.

Now let's watch you write more posts focusing on thuggish black males with their sagging pants or this idea of being influenced by rap to commit crimes(everybody knows only black people listen to rap, right?), since that's a far more serious issue than the sanctioned systemic murder and incarceration of young black men./s

Last edited: