What's new

Your Saltiest Moment in MK11?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
When I was in my prime thinking I was the shit and REO knocked me out of the UMK3 online tourney on KlassicMK.com a very long time ago. I was not prepared to fight someone that played only Kabal and would just as soon as die before lose to me. This was also way before he went to Evo and had his channel, etc.

Threw my controller so hard it shattered. I retired for about 7 years after that. Lol

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I was playing KL and it was a close match, but I was kind of titled because I was dropping my combos left and right for some reason. Finally I got the confirm for the fatal blow finish and it didn't come out....I got hit then lost the match. I was holding the controller with both hands, yelled " FUCK!!! " , slamming my controller down into my lap and accidentally hit myself in the balls really hard with the controller. So I had to play another match with terrible ball ache, somehow pulled it off lol but man I was I salty.

I randomly got matched with sooneo in KL whose Skarlet had the life lead and kept far teleporting. Words cannot express how salty it makes me to work my way in through a barrage of projectiles, only for the opponent to far teleport away. I don't mind the chase against Shang, or Jade. Because eventually they will back themselves into a corner. But against Skarlet (or Cention), it is my personal nightmare. Anywho, against a lesser Skarlet maybe I would have given it a try but againt sooneo, I looked at the health bars, at the timer, and the ground I had to cover and I gave up LOL.

On the bright side I labbed the hell out of Skarlet's far teleport after.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Top3:

1. Working my ass off to beat a Kabal only to have his breathing malfunction and my forceball whiffed when it should have chipped -> got teabaged and fataled
  2. Reading the patch notes that nobody gave a fuck about the whiffing forceballs
  3. COMING HERE AND SEEING EVERYONE PUT JOHNNY TOP 5

Yesterday I was absolutely crushing a dude in KL, went to second match and my internet went down for a minute.
But the thing that makes me kinda salty are Tbaggers. Mostly because they never do it after they win the first match, but after they win the second, when you can't do another match. This whole time I played with some respect and shit and then BAM, they guy's an asshole.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
People that care about their record in kasual player matches. The amount of people I have played that will only play until they take one L is ridiculous. Also when its pretty obvious that I am learning a new character and I get fucking trucked do you really gotta tea bag and fatal my ass?
so true loooool

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Yesterday i got salty cause i had to play magictea the streamer and ofcourse i wanted to win really bad but i played like a total retard and dropped every combo i could normally do with my eyes closed. Mad salty when that shit happens on stream.
I always get really mad when im not playing my normal game and not doing what i wanna do.

I randomly got matched with sooneo in KL whose Skarlet had the life lead and kept far teleporting. Words cannot express how salty it makes me to work my way in through a barrage of projectiles, only for the opponent to far teleport away. I don't mind the chase against Shang, or Jade. Because eventually they will back themselves into a corner. But against Skarlet (or Cention), it is my personal nightmare. Anywho, against a lesser Skarlet maybe I would have given it a try but againt sooneo, I looked at the health bars, at the timer, and the ground I had to cover and I gave up LOL.

On the bright side I labbed the hell out of Skarlet's far teleport after.
You know what get me salty? People that ain't able to read. Cention lol. Centrion is the most common variation I see. It's like those mofos who say Lui Kang. Reading ain't that fucking hard, damn it

geogeolivero

Sindel where are you
WIFI players get's me more SALTY then anything else. They are used to play with that connection and abuse my plus frames and get away with shit.
Then there is me dropping combos, cannot counter poke and miss punishes. When you think you can punish an unsave move they POKE YOU (WHAT??), then when they win they start t-bagging you!. And i'm like !!!You little shit!!! Hahahaha.

I WISH, REALLY WISH they put WIFI filters PLEASE!!!!!! :confused:

dark55

Noob
gettin beat by 90% of the ppl that beat me online. I know for a fact they wouldnt do so offline but online makes neg strings plus for some reason and im not going to grind online out to get used to online timing.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
So far this has happened to me once against, Shang Tsung, a few times against Johnny, and every SINGLE FUCKING TIME against Liu Kang, Sonya, Jacqui, and Jax. For this example, I shall use Shang Tsung versus my Kotal, but the idea is when you are getting fucking mauled and are trying literally everything to try and escape or hit back and NOTHING works... Ahem...

Been going back and forth, starting to get annoyed, getting smacked a bit, think to myself, OK I'LL TRY (ground skull) TO WORK MY WAY (ground skull) IN WAVEDASHING (standing skull) (standing skull EX) (ground skull) (corpse drop) (ground skull) WELL THAT DIDN'T WORK (skull) WHAT ABO(corpse drop)UT THE EX CAT (f4)(corpse drop) FUCK THAT DIDN'T WORK(skull) JUMP FORWARD (ground skull full combo) JUMP BACKWARD (corpse drop) ROLL FORWARD RECOVERY (f4)FUCK JUMP (d3 anti air into ground skull full combo (because fuck Kotal)) GODDA(round ends)MN IT

Round 2
OK SO THIS TIME (ground skull) I'LL TIME IT BETTER (forward advancing low full combo fuck my life) AND MAYBE THE CAT CAN GET (skull) (skull) (ground skull) THROUGH OK NOW CAT (corpse drop murders cat because no projectile) HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW (ground skull) (corpse drop ex) FUUUUUUUUUU(round ends)

After about 7 games of that my thought process was FUCK THIS I'M GOING OUTSIDE, TURNING AROUND, AND THROWING THE GODDAMN CONTROLLER OVER THE HOUSE INTO THE BACKYARD AND WHATEVER BUTTON GETS HIT WILL PROBABLY WORK BETTER THAN WHATEVER I TRY!!!!

After about 20 games of that I had gastric ulcers, brain cancer, heart palpitations, and bid my opponent a fond farewell. I have learned to cope with this, when I fight those characters by accepting my loss before hand.

ZeroSymbolic

Social Justice Barbarian
Just Geras. I play Cetrion so I am well armed to deal with most things, and my own character has some dirty shit, so for the most part I deserve any bad karma I get. I mean I am a HARD zoner, and my entire gameplan is to be as frustrating as possible so I got shit coming my way.

However, Geras is just fucking stupid. You're going to lose 1 round because he will hit 3 or 4 KBs in the round, then he has that stupid Oki and d1 bullshit. To beat Geras you have to hit him about 20X more than he hits you. How anybody loses with that character is beyond me. Like I'm fucking salty even when I beat that dickhead.

Honorable Mention: Assholes that Blast my ear with shitty rap music after I beat them in the first fight. Like if you do this, go deep throat a shotgun and pull the trigger. That shit is obnoxious and rude.

Just Geras. I play Cetrion so I am well armed to deal with most things, and my own character has some dirty shit, so for the most part I deserve any bad karma I get. I mean I am a HARD zoner, and my entire gameplan is to be as frustrating as possible so I got shit coming my way.

However, Geras is just fucking stupid. You're going to lose 1 round because he will hit 3 or 4 KBs in the round, then he has that stupid Oki and d1 bullshit. To beat Geras you have to hit him about 20X more than he hits you. How anybody loses with that character is beyond me. Like I'm fucking salty even when I beat that dickhead.

Honorable Mention: Assholes that Blast my ear with shitty rap music after I beat them in the first fight. Like if you do this, go deep throat a shotgun and pull the trigger. That shit is obnoxious and rude.
As a fellow Cetrion main, I feel your pain. It bringes headaches and salt even on wins.