What's new

Your Saltiest Moment in MK11?

This may be the case. All these so called demi god and god players can't stop using them. It seems like they rely on them too. I have about 1,200 losses in total. Half of those would literally be wins if fatal blows were excluded. People need their crutches I guess.

Yes, I represent the whole community in its entirety, not just calling it how I see it as an individual.
You all say the same thing like a hive mind, is my point. The next person I'm about to respond to also said the same thing as you.
God you're such a scrub

git gud
Not an argument. Judging by how you all defend such a scrub mechanic proves how bad of player you are. You can't win without it. Do you have Xbox or ps4? I'm dying to know.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
You all say the same thing like a hive mind
I don't care what others say. Just see a lot of post like yours, complaining about Fatal Blows because you dunno how to deal with them.
You're not as unique as you pretend to be.

One of the reasons I took a break from this community is because of all this incessant whining. Might take another break, as nothing seems to have changed.

I don't care what others say. Just see a lot of post like yours, complaining about Fatal Blows because you dunno how to deal with them.

One of the reasons I took a break from this community is because of all this incessant whining. Might take another break, as nothing seems to have changed.
Just don’t respond to certain people man. I was the same cuz it’s just tiring having to explain basic things to people who think things are just spam and unfair tactics

And I see plenty of posts like yours. Fanboys that shoot down any valid complaints some may have with the game. Give me one reason why fatal blows should remain in ranked.
Just don’t respond to certain people man. I was the same cuz it’s just tiring having to explain basic things to people who think things are just spam and unfair tactics
it is an unfair tactic, because nobody should be rewarded for losing.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Only a moneymatch can solve this :eek::cool::oops:
There's nothing to solve. Fatal Blows aren't going anywhere, so asking for their removal from the game is pointless. They can be tweaked and such, but that's about it.

Give me one reason why fatal blows should remain in ranked.
I don't need to. It's not going anywhere. You just have to learn to deal with it. The issue doesn't lie with me, it lies with you. Adjust.

And I see plenty of posts like yours. Fanboys that shoot down any valid complaints some may have with the game. Give me one reason why fatal blows should remain in ranked.

it is an unfair tactic, because nobody should be rewarded for losing.
If you’re getting hit with the same “unfair tactic” it’s time to evaluate what you’re doing. All of us have lost to a fatal blow, but I doubt any of us have lost to them as much as you’re claiming.

If you’re getting hit with the same “unfair tactic” it’s time to evaluate what you’re doing. All of us have lost to a fatal blow, but I doubt any of us have lost to them as much as you’re claiming.
Let's evaluate:
-I'm winning the round
-My opponent can't stop my pressure
-I continue doing what I'm doing, because it's working
-My opponent presses two buttons and hits me with an armored move that deals 300 damage.
-If the fatal blow doesn't take me out immediately, it kills any momentum I had before.
The only alternative is to stop attacking when my opponent is at 30%, because he can't take the heat. Why should any of us stop what we're doing when we're winning? Why do I have to get punished for doing everything I'm supposed to?

Adjusting means giving your opponent a chance to win. That's stupid and counterintuitive to the objective of the game. That's why they shouldn't be in ranked. Ranked is supposed to be competitive. Variations are limited in ranked for the same reason. I have adjusted now that I'm experienced. But that doesn't make the mechanic any less scrub friendly.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Adjusting means giving your opponent a chance to win. That's stupid and counterintuitive to the objective of the game. That's why they shouldn't be in ranked. Ranked is supposed to be competitive. Variations are limited in ranked for the same reason. I have adjusted now that I'm experienced. But that doesn't make the mechanic any less scrub friendly.
Adjust more.

Edit:
The game isn't going to adjust to your wants or needs. You adjust to it. You can request and hope for tweaks done to balance, but wanting a feature removed because you don't like it is unrealistic. It's not going to happen.
That's the end of it.

Last edited:
Let's evaluate:
-I'm winning the round
-My opponent can't stop my pressure
-I continue doing what I'm doing, because it's working
-My opponent presses two buttons and hits me with an armored move that deals 300 damage.
-If the fatal blow doesn't take me out immediately, it kills any momentum I had before.
The only alternative is to stop attacking when my opponent is at 30%, because he can't take the heat. Why should any of us stop what we're doing when we're winning? Why do I have to get punished for doing everything I'm supposed to?
If the opponent can’t stop your pressure how and when are they getting an opportunity to fatal blow you? I’m assuming your meaty timing is on point so they shouldn’t be able to wake up fatal blow. Even if they were to wake up roll or wake up attack you could just block or punish since all that is negative, death on whiff or punishable. Honestly don’t know what to tell you, there’s no excuse to getting blown up by the same thing over and over again so that’s completely on you. It’s one thing if its something you’re not used to but that’s not the case so practice.

Adjust more.

Edit:
The game isn't going to adjust to your wants or needs. You adjust to it. You can request and hope for tweaks done to balance, but wanting a feature removed because you don't like it is unrealistic. It's not going to happen.
That the end of it.
You didn't seem to understand the point of my last post, so I'll break it down a little bit more so you can. When I first started out, yes, I got hit be them often. At an "intermediate" level, I still got hit with them. Nowadays, I usually get hit with them from players who are about the same level as me, because I show them too much respect. For example, if I'm having a good match with somebody, and he isn't using his, I'll assume he won't at all since he's a good player. It isn't until the very end when I'm winning that he decides to perform a fatal blow like a punk.
So much for adding so and so and asking for a rematch sometime. I'm aware they won't truly be removed. Like Scorpion, you have to give below average players an incentive to keep playing and a chance to win. Hence I mentioned ranked only.
If the opponent can’t stop your pressure how and when are they getting an opportunity to fatal blow you? I’m assuming your meaty timing is on point so they shouldn’t be able to wake up fatal blow. Even if they were to wake up roll or wake up attack you could just block or punish since all that is negative, death on whiff or punishable. Honestly don’t know what to tell you, there’s no excuse to getting blown up by the same thing over and over again so that’s completely on you. It’s one thing if its something you’re not used to but that’s not the case so practice.
It's not black and white like you're making it out to be and you know it. Sometimes there are instances where you have to pause in fear of wakeup rolls or wakeup attacks; two more mechanics added for the casual playerbase. Everybody gets second and third chances in this game. Even braindead Kang has to let up to a point.