What's new

You can dash cancel

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
because i never played mk9, so i wouldn't know, the roll imo shouldn't be.
Safe armored launcher that requires specific blocking and goes half screen, what could possibly go wrong.

Any idea how run-canceling affects cancel advantage? As in, how much cancel advantage a string needs in order to cancel into a +frame run?
Here:

U can only cancel dash
No cancelling normals into run as far as I understand, so no NDC pressure for everyone.

coolwhip

Noob
This thread should be locked because it's inaccurate. I haven't been commenting on the game despite getting it early because it's not fair to the others, but you can't dash cancel.

I know what the OP is trying to say but you're canceling the dash into a run and then canceling the run, which requires stamina so it's not like you can do it a few times in a row.

Safe armored launcher that requires specific blocking and goes half screen, what could possibly go wrong.

Here:

No cancelling normals into run as far as I understand, so no NDC pressure for everyone.
U can actually i found out if u press down u can cancel to block watch the video i posted

loogie

Noob
it's a run cancel, ff r2 is a run command and run can be cancelled with anything... but stamina meter is drained and you can't do it non-stop
run cancels are best used inside of combos when juggling instead of regular movement

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Any idea how run-canceling affects cancel advantage? As in, how much cancel advantage a string needs in order to cancel into a +frame run?
This can only be answered after the day one patch. As I have already stated the current in game frame data does not match the actual animations. What is listed will be inaccurate so at best all we can do is guess right now... unless someone wants to pull a somberness and count the frames....

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
This can only be answered after the day one patch. As I have already stated the current in game frame data does not match the actual animations. What is listed will be inaccurate so at best all we can do is guess right now... unless someone wants to pull a somberness and count the frames....
Does anybody know how Somberness counted the frames? What do you need for that?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hey guys i got the game yesterday and i was trying some stuffs u can actually dash cancel just like mk9 if u press r2 then a button kabal players might find this very easy cause its like nmd cancel anyways if someone want to know anything about a character's frame or anything ask me here i can tell u
From what I understand, you can't cancel dashes in MKX, just like Injustice.

I think you mean cancelling runs.

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
Hey guys i got the game yesterday and i was trying some stuffs u can actually dash cancel just like mk9 if u press r2 then a button kabal players might find this very easy cause its like nmd cancel anyways if someone want to know anything about a character's frame or anything ask me here i can tell u
Frame data for johnny cages f3 ( if thats what it is in this game ) and for his overhead please