What's new

You can dash cancel

Hey guys i got the game yesterday and i was trying some stuffs u can actually dash cancel just like mk9 if u press r2 then a button kabal players might find this very easy cause its like nmd cancel anyways if someone want to know anything about a character's frame or anything ask me here i can tell u

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Hey guys i got the game yesterday and i was trying some stuffs u can actually dash cancel just like mk9 if u press r2 then a button kabal players might find this very easy cause its like nmd cancel anyways if someone want to know anything about a character's frame or anything ask me here i can tell u
Yeah we already knew we could cancel dash into run!

well i did, thanks anyways

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Don't remember if it was brought up before... can you cancel normals/strings with run?

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Can you clarify what you mean by "u press r2 then a button"? You press R2 and then any button, or a specific one? Thx

I think what we're all really wondering is: Can you run cancel into a run cancel?

As a side note, I wonder if we'll see anything similar to Fuerte's run-stop loops

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
You're canceling dash into a run into a stop you're not dash canceling
Can you do something like launch, run~s1, run~s1, run~string to end. Assuming you have enough gravity. Just wondering what the start-up/recovery on these run-cancels is like.

Guessing you played. Not sure if you're allowed to say anything.