What's new

General/Other - Leatherface XL The LeatherRealm - Leatherface General Discussion Thread

freerf245

11 11 11 11
It sucks he gets zoned out so bad. I never realized how badly till I had the chance to play Ketchup's Sektor last night and damn near all my options were stuffed. Don't know how much better Butcher or Pretty Lady.

themanDan

The saw is family
Can we PLEASE change what Shinnok steals from Leatherface; it's hard enough to work around sparks and teleport, but the fact that he steals his restand just might make it one of the worst matchups in the game (at least for killer).

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Can we PLEASE change what Shinnok steals from Leatherface; it's hard enough to work around sparks and teleport, but the fact that he steals his restand just might make it one of the worst matchups in the game (at least for killer).
Are you telling me that Shinnok, a former elder God, pulls out a fucking chainsaw? I need to see this. Now. Sounds better then when he pulls out Cassie's pistols or literally stabs Torr with another Ferra. Aside from how funny it must look, that sounds like a shit MU.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
I love Butcher. Although, I'm winning match ups with PL's zoning tools that I think would be harder for Butcher.
Hey.. anyone knows when ex Chain Sparks could be use or should be use? Is it worth it? idk

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is the most fun, cathartic, disgustingly awesome time I've had playing MK since I was in high school emptying the Krypt in Deception.

Face is love. Face is life.

It's not an uphill battle anymore.
I no longer feel like a competitor fighting against the tide of my opponents.
I feel like a squealing deranged maniac with a chainsaw who's going to violently disassemble every walking sack of chili meat that gets in my way.
This is no longer Mortal Kombat. This is a man and his saw versus the world.

Dance Dance Berserker Stance.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Anyone else having problems with mileena?

I've been playing killer since launch and mileena is the main one giving me problems.

Any thoughts on this MU?
I play both and I think this might be one of his hardest MU's in the game. Killer can't catch her and Pretty Lady can't zone her. I'm planning on getting a better handle on Butcher for it so I'll at least be able to pummel the shit out of her once she gets close.