What's new

General/Other - Leatherface XL The LeatherRealm - Leatherface General Discussion Thread

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
LEATHERREALM BOYS
That bio is just hilarious. Easily the funniest in the game. I just picture LF walking up to the Outworld portal all confused just scratching his head. Then shurgs his shoulders and just walks in.
I also love his whole goal of being in this game is just trying out different meat.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
His "FINISH HIM" dizzy stance is do damn perfect, if you have seen the original film it's just like early in the film when he gets scared/frustrated in his house and doesn't know what to do. Hats off to you NRS for managing to put that in here!

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
His "FINISH HIM" dizzy stance is do damn perfect, if you have seen the original film it's just like early in the film when he gets scared/frustrated in his house earlier in the film and doesn't know what to do. Hats off to you NRS for managing to put that in here!
I thought I was the only one who made the connection. I also love how when he gets hit even with the most simple punch he flips out haha. They really nailed the character. Cannot wait for tomorrow.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I thought I was the only one who made the connection. I also love how when he gets hit even with the most simple punch he flips out haha. They really nailed the character. Cannot wait for tomorrow.
Yeah they did a really good job making him actually feel like Leatherface, they really captured the essence of the character based on what I have seen so far. I can't wait to get my hands on him myself and see what other little movie nods I can find lol

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Yeah they did a really good job making him actually feel like Leatherface, they really captured the essence of the character based on what I have seen so far. I can't wait to get my hands on him myself and see what other little movie nods I can find lol
I noticed he has a string called "Peel that pig". Maybe a nod to Chop Top. "GET THAT BITCH LEATHERFACE!"

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I didn't notice he had a string called that but that actually is a reference to chop top, in TCM2 he says "Peel that pig and slice him thick!" lol
Thats awesome Chop Top got a reference either way. He is one of my favorite Sawyers handsdown. Happy Leatherface is getting the reference treatment Predator got and sadly not Jason.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
I'm more excited to play against leatherface then as him, look forward to fighting some of the people posting here
add me on psn- itz a dinosaur

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I'm more excited to play against leatherface then as him, look forward to fighting some of the people posting here
add me on psn- itz a dinosaur
I'll try to get some matches in with you as LF in a few days or so. I wanna learn him and do his ladder a few times before any legit matches lol.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Thats awesome Chop Top got a reference either way. He is one of my favorite Sawyers handsdown. Happy Leatherface is getting the reference treatment Predator got and sadly not Jason.
I think I like the original Hitchhiker a little better (They were originally going to be the same character) but Chop Top is awesome too lol

Did you know Tobe Hooper's son William Hooper was going to make a movie called "All American Massacre" that was going to feature Chop Top as the main character? It would have been so awesome lol

http://texaschainsawmassacre.wikia.com/wiki/All_American_Massacre

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I think I like the original Hitchhiker a little better (They were originally going to be the same character) but Chop Top is awesome too lol

Did you know Tobe Hooper's son William Hooper was going to make a movie called "All American Massacre" that was going to feature Chop Top as the main character? It would have been so awesome lol

http://texaschainsawmassacre.wikia.com/wiki/All_American_Massacre
Hm. That would be pretty awesome. I would love that!