What's new

General/Other - Leatherface XL The LeatherRealm - Leatherface General Discussion Thread

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
SOOOOO its official. Leatherface has the most fucked up ending in the game, but it fits him. I wont spoil anything, but.....wow. Its really different from the other endings.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
SOOOOO its official. Leatherface has the most fucked up ending in the game, but it fits him. I wont spoil anything, but.....wow. Its really different from the other endings.
Damn lol I kind of want to know what it is but at the same time I want to wait until I beat the ladder with him myself and see it lol

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
cant post in the butcher thread dont know why, had a quick look over leatherface, will put some good time in tommorow.

main bnb ive got,

f21d2-bd4-rc122-12db3 (33%)

plenty of mixups to be found using db1 (oh) and bf 3 (low), 22 is a 9 frame mid string that +2 on block, so things like 22 command grab, 22d2 (last hits low), or 22 db1. so much more to look at but its getting late here! also his story tower ending is sick.

someone please move this post to butcher thread if possible :)

Last edited:

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Just started with Leatherface and he looks SO cool!!

Some combos for Killer variation. He can get some restands "Cage nutpunch" style using 1 meter: chainsaw stance into 2 meterburned leave him +30 on hit!!

There's no combo thread yet for leatherface. If someone creates one, feel free to put this there!

Last edited:
He might be the only character in the game that has a combo string list with no usage of 3 or 4 at all. Interesting.

his F4 is a plus 15 restand, might be good for corner game.
I was just going to post this. It can be cancelled into berserker stance and you can connect the 1 or 2 from it, or delay it slightly for a mixup. It does take a bit of practice to get the timing right though, do it just before they hit the ground.

The main advantage to doing this as I see it is that you can cancel directly into berserker stance. I'm a pretty bad player, but I can do stuff like 12 bd4 122 f4 db3 and from there either cancel into db1 for guarenteed damage, or start a mixup. It works midscreen to a lesser extent, you don't have the same options but you might catch players unaware with the unblockable charge.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
His restands are amazing imo. Loving pretty lady variation thus far.

Zoning is pretty good but night become predicatable and easy to read.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
So no one has it in their videos but we can also restand off of f3 (or f4, some kick normal).

This character is dope. All of our strings are overhead, but we have lighting fast pokes. Damage is really nice, combos are very satisfying. I need some more practice but Im really liking how Killer feels, kinda eh on Pretty lady, never been a fan of zoners personally, and I just need to mess around some more with butcher.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Can some fucking explain why the berserker stance overhead restand in Killer is -1 on hit?? What's the fucking point? I swear some of the stuff in this game makes no fucking sense...

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Ugh I wanna be home to play him NOW. His combos look so swaggy. I see a lot of butcher, how's Pretty Lady? Any good? Combos with instant air chainsaws shades of the Kang?

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Can some fucking explain why the berserker stance overhead restand in Killer is -1 on hit?? What's the fucking point? I swear some of the stuff in this game makes no fucking sense...
I can take that, the ex version of it is +30 xD
But yes, makes no sense, same as Kenshi overhead spirit being -1 on hit since the beggining of the times...