What's new

General/Other - Leatherface XL The LeatherRealm - Leatherface General Discussion Thread

TommyKing5

But the saw... the saw is family
Any normal that use his chainsaw has no hurtbox from what I can tell. B2 gets you frozen because unfortunately he moves forward with the chainsaw.

Try D4, it doesn't move you forward & its special cancelable too.
Yeah d4 is a great option too. Why didn't I think of that. I never use his d4 to be honest but I really think I should. Being -16 is a big turnoff, but I'll try to implement it into my gameplan against GM specifically and the rest of the cast.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Yea being -16 is a huge turn off, but I like to use it every now & then because how the animation misrepresent thats its a low.

If you watch, LF comes down with it making it look like an overhead, but its not.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Yea being -16 is a huge turn off, but I like to use it every now & then because how the animation misrepresent thats its a low.

If you watch, LF comes down with it making it look like an overhead, but its not.
The active frames on this move are also insane, making the sub zero possibly think he can walk in sooner than he actually can.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Nope, I just checked it :D Even Reptile can't punish this d4 with bf4ex. I'll record videos tomorrow to find correct frames.
Please do buddy *Thumbs Up*

Just wanna say I'm glad we got more active members on the Leatherface subforum's

Hopefully we will get some fixes for Leatherface in the next patch.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
@xGunShow

The reason behind Leatherface's Hidden D4 is because since he uses his saw as extension to his normal it is being replaced while he is using any projectile that hasn't return to him yet (Ex up Saw).

I will post up a vid shortly to show what is happening.

Edit:

Last edited:

Kokoko

Somehow
This juicy d4 is definitely -6 on block, but no one can punish it, thanks to a little pushback. Wish we could use it when we want.

TommyKing5

Sorry for just seeing this lol. Been away from the game for some time but I'm back now!

This in an amazing find, didn't know it even existed, thanks Gunshow for finding this!

Anyone else excited about patch? I hope to god Leatherface gets something. I'm not asking for massive buffs, just little things. Hopefully no nerfs.

TommyKing5

I was hoping for some stealth buffs and worrying about stealth nerfs. After being in the lab with Leatherface since the patch was installed, I can safety say he's exactly the same. No damage or other nerfs. All frame data is exactly the same.

I'm not disappointed, as I felt Leatherface had the tools to contend with most of the cast. I was hoping for the annoying hurt box issues (mainly for Pretty Lady, but the s3 into special not connecting on neutral opponents. neither have been fixed) but alas, was disappointed.

Since his worst match-ups have been nerfed, he'll most likely rise up the list. I don't know but I'm happy-ish for the patch. Could have done with some fixes but not essential.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I was hoping for some stealth buffs and worrying about stealth nerfs. After being in the lab with Leatherface since the patch was installed, I can safety say he's exactly the same. No damage or other nerfs. All frame data is exactly the same.

I'm not disappointed, as I felt Leatherface had the tools to contend with most of the cast. I was hoping for the annoying hurt box issues (mainly for Pretty Lady, but the s3 into special not connecting on neutral opponents. neither have been fixed) but alas, was disappointed.

Since his worst match-ups have been nerfed, he'll most likely rise up the list. I don't know but I'm happy-ish for the patch. Could have done with some fixes but not essential.
When I get home imma bust some asses after I find out what my anti airs are.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

Butcher hammer has no armor

Killer and Pretty lady got nothing (or they forget to put that on the patch notes , like reptile noxious , nimble and scorpion ninjutsu and tremor aftershock)

TommyKing5

Butcher hammer has no armor

Killer and Pretty lady got nothing (or they forget to put that on the patch notes , like reptile noxious , nimble and scorpion ninjutsu and tremor aftershock)
Yeah no launchin armour across all three variations. Butcher is going to have a tough time getting in now :(

When I get home imma bust some asses after I find out what my anti airs are.
His anti airs are godlike now from what I've experienced so far :)