What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Good job CD. Sorry you got stuck against the Lag Machine but you easily prevailed.

thanks, anyone could have beat me with all that laggin.. good thing i still won. can u send me a friend request, like that i can play with one of the best umk players that i've seen.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sure, I have to go through my friends list and get rid of some people I don't know or who aren't on this site.

ok now im whaiting on DJ Eric Darkside and Annihilator83
who ever wins give me a couple of days because my xbox is showing three red lights what can i do to fix it

el cangri said:
who ever wins give me a couple of days because my xbox is showing three red lights what can i do to fix it
Wrap it in a towel. Seriously, turn it on, wrap it in a towel and let it sit. Then later, take off the towel and turn it on. It has been said many many times to fix it.

abc ur dead0 said:
el cangri said:
Wrap it in a towel. Seriously, turn it on, wrap it in a towel and let it sit. Then later, take off the towel and turn it on. It has been said many many times to fix it.

even though it did work lets say it didn't work, next time use a blow dryer on the xbox wrapped in a towl for about 15mins and then try it thats wat i did with my little bro's 360 works fine now

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
el cangri said:
my xbox is showing three red lights what can i do to fix it
I know one thing for sure...If you are using the Intercooler, STOP IMMEDIATELY. That thing prevents the console's fans from working so the Intercooler fans blow instead. I've had nothing but problems with it.

Derek

Noob
Konqrr said:
el cangri said:
my xbox is showing three red lights what can i do to fix it
I know one thing for sure...If you are using the Intercooler, STOP IMMEDIATELY. That thing prevents the console's fans from working so the Intercooler fans blow instead. I've had nothing but problems with it.
Also, don't plug it into a serge protector, it needs to go directly into the wall jack because the 360 has a serge protector built in.

I think I recall Shock stating that he really wanted matches 57 and on to be recorded. If thats the case, then I will hold out on my next match with Sniper216 (match 59) until we can have another person record it.

chicago as soon as u want to play hit me up so we can get this over with and msg me bak on xbl iff u waana play or at least say why cant u play while u playing GOW :D