What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I played Donkey as a test tonight to see and the first time it was skipping, stuttering, slow, then fast, and delayed. It was unplayable, but then he did something to fix it and all I had was a bit of delay.

yeah i msgd chicago but he didnt want to play me unless we started all over and i said why iff u played 3 games without saying anything now u say stuff
so idk whats going to happened i said ok so if thats how u wanna play lets do it and he still didnt reply 2 my msg i gave him a chance 2 start all over and he didnt take it

DoNkEy x KoNg said:
yeah i msgd chicago but he didnt want to play me unless we started all over and i said why iff u played 3 games without saying anything now u say stuff
so idk whats going to happened i said ok so if thats how u wanna play lets do it and he still didnt reply 2 my msg i gave him a chance 2 start all over and he didnt take it
Thats because he's offline sir.

i know he is now but how about 3 hours ago well whatevr he wants 2 b a baby and take me of his list after he knew he was gunna lose its fine but i dont know whats going to happen yet

DoNkEy x KoNg said:
i know he is now but how about 3 hours ago well whatevr he wants 2 b a baby and take me of his list after he knew he was gunna lose its fine but i dont know whats going to happen yet
Yeah, he was gonna lose with all that lag and delay you brought to the table. If it was playing perfectly, I'm sorry, but you'd be out in the 3rd round instantly.

Enigma said:
Boostjunkie

You are severely underestimating Donkey. He is very, very good.
Hey thx alot enigma but chicago was 1 game 2 losing and said u lagging because he was about 2 lose and he knew i was 2 good for him so the he brought his buddy Annihilator83 2 check my lag out and made me leave and nevr invited me bak in.

Enigma said:
Boostjunkie

You are severely underestimating Donkey. He is very, very good.
No comment.

DoNkEy x KoNg said:
Hey thx alot enigma but chicago was 1 game 2 losing and said u lagging because he was about 2 lose and he knew i was 2 good for him so the he brought his buddy Annihilator83 2 check my lag out and made me leave and nevr invited me bak in.
It sounds to me like you want to take advantage of the lag you had in your favor to proceed in the tournament. Like I asked before, are you implying that you WEREN'T lagging when you played us? He invited me to the match to get a 2nd opinion of how unplayable it was. Abc and Shock played you as well and they found it unbearable too, I suppose they were bullshitting too right? Supposedly you fixed it later on, so maybe you'll face Thrower tomorrow and not lag things up.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Donkey, I verified the lag, he wasn't lying and shouldn't have to play under those conditions. It should be OK now but based on my experience playing against both, in fair conditions, the chances of Thrower losing are slim to none, but there's always the chance.

In the words of the late great Gorilla Monsoon, "Anyone on any given day can be beaten."

However, in a laggy scenario, anyone can beat anyone.

Derek

Noob
I believe ilovepoop should host this match considering he probably has the best connection in terms of upload and download speed on here overall. That could severely reduce the chances of a laggy match.

Enigma

Noob
If you have no comment, then don't type anything and shut up. I wasn't asking for opinions. In the matches I played Donkey in, there was zero lag and he was a very above average player.

Enigma said:
If you have no comment, then don't type anything and shut up. I wasn't asking for opinions. In the matches I played Donkey in, there was zero lag and he was a very above average player.
Hey man calm down. Just saying. I have always had lag when I play him, Always, and Im not the only one. And Honestly, he's hardly a VERY ABOVE average player. Hardly.

abc ur dead0 said:
Enigma said:
Hey man calm down. Just saying. I have always had lag when I play him, Always, and Im not the only one. And Honestly, he's hardly a VERY ABOVE average player. Hardly.
What are you basing this off of? Enigma has been playing much longer than you, and the tournament speaks for itself.

DAVE101 said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Enigma said:
What are you basing this off of? Enigma has been playing much longer than you, and the tournament speaks for itself.
Im basing it off of me Playing Donkey, maybe 20 minutes after Annihilator and Thrower did. Im also basing it off the fact that I KNOW im not that great a player, and I beat Donkey, Lag and all. Annhilator is also a good player, as is (obviously) Thrower, if he didn't want to play him, its for a good reason. Not saying Donkey rode his way in the tournament of lag alone but..... yea.

I have no idea why Enigma says Hes THAT Freakin great, if he is, and I myself a subpar player beat him(lag and all I might add, yet again), then what?

abc ur dead0 said:
...and I myself a subpar player beat him(lag and all I might add, yet again), then what?
If you have lag he has it too. How come he can't be effected? What's to say you're not playing better in the lag? No offence to you but it's harder to beat a scrub in lag, expecially the randomness.

HEY YO abc....!!!.........cHEcK tHIs oUT !!!........iLL PLaY U One on One !!!!.....u say that you can beat me laggin or not !!...well then prove 2 me right when u see this message !!...u say ur better than me,
well then....PROVE IT 2 ME !! well play 10 games !! lets c who comes out on top !!!!!!!!!
come on !!...lets get it on !!....IM CALLING U OUT RIGHT NOW !!!.............

Enigma

Noob
I never said he was one of the best players in the world. I said he was definitely above average. Quit putting words in my mouth, please. Thanks.