What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

DoNkEy x KoNg said:
hahahahahahaha NUTS!!!!!!!! ur a funny guy and trust me u might think i lost but u havent seen anything just because u suck and know ur gunna lose dont meen i am but we will see

DoNkEy x KoNg said:
hahahahahahaha NUTS!!!!!!!! ur a funny guy and trust me u might think i lost but u havent seen anything just because u suck and know ur gunna lose dont meen i am but we will see
I assure you he doesn't suck.

Enigma

Noob
What the hell does any of that shit talking have to do with me complementing Donkey X Kong? Shut the fuck up already, you psychotic nutbag.

Derek

Noob
Enigma said:
What the hell does any of that shit talking have to do with me complementing Donkey X Kong? Shut the fuck up already, you psychotic nutbag.
I think what he's trying to say is don't compare me to Donkey Kong. Anyhow again, if I don't beat Thrower, Donkey Kong won't. That is all I was saying.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Friendly competitive trash talk folks, it's starting to get out of hand. I know this is a tournament thread, but do you see Moe or CD coming in here jaw jacking?

I know I get into it with people sometimes but it's usually vs ones who don't deserve to have internet access. All you guys are great members of this community, the big guns lead by example, you guys need to follow suit and carry the image along.

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
Friendly competitive trash talk folks, it's starting to get out of hand. I know this is a tournament thread, but do you see Moe or CD coming in here jaw jacking?
No, but I'd like to :p

abc ur dead0 said:
Why are poop's Posts Blank? Guess he edited them. Damn I missed this :(
yeah i editted them i also found a sub for humansmoke17fan so hopefully we can get the first round matches done today

[
quote="Shock"]Friendly competitive trash talk folks, it's starting to get out of hand. I know this is a tournament thread, but do you see Moe or CD coming in here jaw jacking?
they never lose, so, they have nothing to be mad about. for some unknown reason. there probly just laughing at everyone.

Bob Dole said:
[
Shock said:
they never lose, so, they have nothing to be mad about. for some unknown reason. there probly just laughing at everyone.
moe loses from time to time, i remember the first day i had ever played he beat my ass back on kaillera and a few weeks ago we played on xbla and i actually won a few matches gotta be luck

Derek

Noob
Thrower and I were both on earlier but I guess he got wrapped up in GoW and didn't join my room. I wanna play damn it!

:cry:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm available everyday after 8PMish basically, then not for a few hours, then again after 1AM til whenever.

Boostjunkie said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Mr Wiggl3s said:
Shock JJ epperson wants to know when your going to be on
I played JJ eperson today...
How did that go? I have played him before and he knows to how use certain characters really well.
I think I beat him. I remember playing him, not so much the outcome. The only people who I remember I actually had some good competition with was this guy named DANY 1 and Ermac1. Both are really good. Some one else but I can't remember.