What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Frankiebonez said:
I almost shit my pants when I heard her on the mic one day. Shes damn good.
No wonder she almost never has a mic. I remember fighting her and I pick Ketchup (Sektor) to fool around thinking it might be someone who doesn't know how to play the game very well and get my ass handed to me by Windbear and then I kept asking if he had a mic to compliment him (err her now that I realize its a she) that she's pretty good at the game.

Derek

Noob
I lost to ThrowerChicago 2-1.

First match- My H. Smoke beat his Kitana 2-0

Second Match- His R. Smoke beat my Ermac 2-0

Third Match-His R/H. Smoke beat my H. Smoke 2-1

GGs Thrower.

l SuGaR l said:
I lost to ThrowerChicago 2-1.

First match- My H. Smoke beat his Kitana 2-0

Second Match- His R. Smoke beat my Ermac 2-0

Third Match-His R/H. Smoke beat my H. Smoke 2-1

GGs Thrower.

You actually Stood some sort of chance? Props Bro.

Derek

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
You actually Stood some sort of chance? Props Bro.
Thanks, but I don't try in vs. challenger casuals. I was trying when I was playing him however I doubt he was playing his best considering he only played one warm-up before we played.

ok the first round of the tournament if offically done thanks to ez rider and magezty for taking time to play since i couldn't hear anything from terminator or irox sorry that i had to replace both of you i just never heard anything from you two

ILP, you sent me a message that I needed to fight Real T420... but I already did like 2 weeks ago, it's even in the brackets. Slight mistake =).

Enigma

Noob
Someone needs to tell ThrowerChicago to pull his fucking ass away from Gears of War for 5 minutes to play tournament matches and to not delay things any more than they already have been.