What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Enough. Let us run the tournament please. Find substitutes, get them post here, we'll review it, and it'll get done faster. Otherwise right now we have people who want to play that are having a hard time playing eachother. We have a couple matches left in the first round to go, it's not killing the tournament if matches further in aren't getting done yet. I think some matches will get done today.

DarKNaTaS said:
message for gameover.. lord hades x happenes to be on alot its just ur never online when he comes online i would know since i live with the dude and we be on xbox live for 10 hrs striaght and ur never on i dont know if u live accross the other side of the world and thats y u miss us but who knows u need to flex around some over here me and him both work and find the time to be on for ten hrs in a day and everytime ur on its like 12 in the afternoon for us i dont know if its 1am for u when its 12pm for us but we work over here so u need to let us know whats going on if u living some other place thats a 12 hr difference from us then please find lord hades x another sub or something cause this is retarded having to wait so damn long just for him to play a first round match... also to ilovepoop i dont know whats going on with the other first round match right next6 to lord hades x but they having done shit either...

Hahah wow?Was that English? I'm on constantly my boy so I'm not how valid your assertions are. Ask Poop or anyone else on my FL list. I wasn't tryin to duck the guy and honestly came on several times over the course of the week looking for the man. It was a simple case of "shit just missed him." If you work and play 10 hours of xbox a day how do you find time to sleep brother? Seems like overkill to me. Might be good to reevaluate your priorities. Just my .02.

Anyways As for Hades he seemed like a cool guy. For some reason we weren't able to get into a room with one another in spite of all our best efforts. I stepped down from the match because it was only fair. Something having to do with routers or conflicting settings or something was the problem. Oh well.No big deal.

For the record I live in the Bronx. I work and go to school also. I'm on usually after 10 or 11 on weeknights if anyones ever looking for me in the future.

this whole enigma thing is getting really to annoying, enigma u act like your the one who is running the tourny like shock said sugar being sick is not holding up the tournament, understandably its annoying when something happens which makes that person not be able to play but hey its not like its gonna stop the world from spinning, and how do u compare a UMK3 tournament to anything that is sport related, and if u think the tournament has dragged on for to long, just talk about it to yourself don't start things with other people, and by u saying "im not trying to start anything" is doing just that, that phraze is completely useless. Honestly i don't get why u keep posting in this thread you are out of the tournament and every post i have seen of yours was to basically start shit with someone else, yes come check the brackets to see if anything new has happened but stop trying to start things, and on the other side of things sugar really can't play any good at all right now the day he was sent home from school because of his ear infection i played him i beat him every match i don't think he won a single round, but me and him are pretty much even usually it goes back and forth, so saying that something like an ear infectoin doesn't effect gameplay is terribly wrong.

Derek

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
How do you steal a Gamertag?

Its on your hardrive.
I'm saying I made my Gamertag first, and he totally copied it, iSeraphim vs. BMC Seraphim, I made mine first and he knew about it. BTW, I sent Thrower a F/R hopefully we can play sometime this week. BTW, people can hack your accounts just ask OGRE 1, OGRE 2, GH057ayame, TalenT, and other pro Halo 2 players.

ilovepoop said:
. . . and on the other side of things sugar really can't play any good at all right now the day he was sent home from school because of his ear infection i played him i beat him every match i don't think he won a single round, but me and him are pretty much even usually it goes back and forth, so saying that something like an ear infectoin doesn't effect gameplay is terribly wrong.
:shock: You said you'd never speak of me not being able to win a match. Oh and I think that last time we played I won one round Reptile vs. Reptile, other than that I couldn't play for shit :!:

Derek

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Oh Ok he Copied it. And, How would you get your Live Account Stolen? Its Linked to YOUR hard drive. Or a Memory Card.
You've never recovered your account to one of your friends 360's? All you need is the E-mail address and password. Then you can go into account management and change all the info around so they can't get it back.

Enigma

Noob
Completely ignoring ILOVEPOOP's unprovoked rant...

What is the deal with HumanSmoke17Fan vs. XxAreonicxX?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
HumanSmoke17Fan and XxAreonicxX are basically eliminated. HS17Fan basically forfeited today, and I have heard nothing from the other guy. If we can't get subs soon we might have to do a buy.

l SuGaR l said:
Enigma said:
No offense Sugar, but I fail to see how matches should be delayed because you're sick. They don't postpone playoff sports games if someone is injured. Not trying to start anything, just saying. This tournament has dragged on way too long as it is. I think for the sake of this messy tournament, you should just suck it up and play. It's not like you're missing out on a prize if you lose.
Well considering I play to win in these types of situations I'd like to be feeling good when I play. Having some random sharp pain in my ear during a match could cause me to lose. I don't like losing when I'm actually trying. I'd just like to be playing my best when I play Thrower and not have any excuses when if I lose. You may have heard these sayings before. . .

"Win or lose it's how you play the game"

"It's not weather you won or lost but if you tried your best"

I kind of take those to heart with everything I intend to do well at. I'm playing against one of the top 5 best people in the tourney and I don't want to get stomped on. And for me it's sort of a "How do I stack up against a person who's known to be very good type thing." On top of that not being able to hear in one ear is really annoying. If it's not better by Tuesday and I haven't contacted Thrower find a replacement.

ITS TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i guess we need a sub for mr.ear-infection for 3weeks

DoNkEy x KoNg said:
l SuGaR l said:
Thrower accepted my F/R we'll play sometime this weekend. Playing against ABC, ILP, and Annihilator, the other day helped a lot. I'm starting to play as good as I was a few weeks ago.
Are you that impatient? There are some people who haven't even finished the 1st round, chill.

Derek

Noob
DoNkEy x KoNg said:
Does it really matter? If he beats me, you're not going to win.

EDIT: Also, get off my NUTS!

hahahahahahaha NUTS!!!!!!!! ur a funny guy and trust me u might think i lost but u havent seen anything just because u suck and know ur gunna lose dont meen i am but we will see

DoNkEy x KoNg said:
hahahahahahaha NUTS!!!!!!!! ur a funny guy and trust me u might think i lost but u havent seen anything just because u suck and know ur gunna lose dont meen i am but we will see
*deep sigh*