What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

hey guys im terribly sorry i haven't been around for the past 2 days to help with anything for the tourny something really important came up with my family and i have been 2 hours from my house without internet or anything i'm sorry to everyone and now im gonna talk to shock to get some things worked out

ok so me and hades have been trying to get a time that works and its gone sooooo far past the deadline..i sacrifice my game against him.. he'd prbobaly get me anyway so put him towards next round. No need to slow the rounds up.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
We can always swap some of the players around, problem is, a few of them haven't responded at all so they are basically out.

GameOver, I'm waiting on ILP to decide what to do with the subs, I will most likely sub a match now so it could very well be against you! :wink:

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
message for gameover.. lord hades x happenes to be on alot its just ur never online when he comes online i would know since i live with the dude and we be on xbox live for 10 hrs striaght and ur never on i dont know if u live accross the other side of the world and thats y u miss us but who knows u need to flex around some over here me and him both work and find the time to be on for ten hrs in a day and everytime ur on its like 12 in the afternoon for us i dont know if its 1am for u when its 12pm for us but we work over here so u need to let us know whats going on if u living some other place thats a 12 hr difference from us then please find lord hades x another sub or something cause this is retarded having to wait so damn long just for him to play a first round match... also to ilovepoop i dont know whats going on with the other first round match right next6 to lord hades x but they having done shit either...

As posted in the other topic.. My ST Vega and I are on right now but he's ignoring my messages and continuing to play DOA...

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
DarKNaTaS, please use punctuation when you post. Subs and swaps need to be done but the players have to know what's going on.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I beat Hades 2-0, good games, we haven't played since UMK3 on Kaillera was popular. I need to get you at The Break man!

is their anyway i can be switched around because ive been waiting for these guys for a week and it seems like they are never going to win so if u can switch me plz msg me

Derek

Noob
DoNkEy x KoNg said:
is their anyway i can be switched around because ive been waiting for these guys for a week and it seems like they are never going to win so if u can switch me plz msg me
I'm sick, deal with it.

Enigma

Noob
No offense Sugar, but I fail to see how matches should be delayed because you're sick. They don't postpone playoff sports games if someone is injured. Not trying to start anything, just saying. This tournament has dragged on way too long as it is. I think for the sake of this messy tournament, you should just suck it up and play. It's not like you're missing out on a prize if you lose.

l SuGaR l said:
DoNkEy x KoNg said:
I'm sick, deal with it.

shit deal with it why u even on this shit just slowing things up for every 1 people want 2 finish this and u slowing things down on a ear infection.

Im gonna say Just play Man. Like Enigma said, your not losing any prizes if you lose.

Still though, wait as long as you can, when everyone in your division has gone or somthing like that.

Derek

Noob
Enigma said:
No offense Sugar, but I fail to see how matches should be delayed because you're sick. They don't postpone playoff sports games if someone is injured. Not trying to start anything, just saying. This tournament has dragged on way too long as it is. I think for the sake of this messy tournament, you should just suck it up and play. It's not like you're missing out on a prize if you lose.
Well considering I play to win in these types of situations I'd like to be feeling good when I play. Having some random sharp pain in my ear during a match could cause me to lose. I don't like losing when I'm actually trying. I'd just like to be playing my best when I play Thrower and not have any excuses when if I lose. You may have heard these sayings before. . .

"Win or lose it's how you play the game"

"It's not weather you won or lost but if you tried your best"

I kind of take those to heart with everything I intend to do well at. I'm playing against one of the top 5 best people in the tourney and I don't want to get stomped on. And for me it's sort of a "How do I stack up against a person who's known to be very good type thing." On top of that not being able to hear in one ear is really annoying. If it's not better by Tuesday and I haven't contacted Thrower find a replacement.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
When their match is holding up progression of the tournament that's when it becomes an issue, otherwise they can wait if they want. Right now there are still two matches in the first round unfinished and I am trying to get that squared away.

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
When their match is holding up progression of the tournament that's when it becomes an issue, otherwise they can wait if they want. Right now there are still two matches in the first round unfinished and I am trying to get that squared away.
Well according to the guys who aren't even in the tourney anymore it is. So I'll talk to Thrower tomorrow since it's bothering so many people(3).

Enigma

Noob
What part of "Not trying to start anything, just saying" did you not get? Way to not be overly defensive and take it personal or anything.

I just think it's a tad bit overboard to be so protective of a spot in a tournament that cost nothing to enter and no tangible prize for the winner. Especially since Shock is planning a tournament shortly after this one completes.

Derek

Noob
Enigma said:
What part of "Not trying to start anything, just saying" did you not get? Way to not be overly defensive and take it personal or anything.

I just think it's a tad bit overboard to be so protective of a spot in a tournament that cost nothing to enter and no tangible prize for the winner. Especially since Shock is planning a tournament shortly after this one completes.
Oh calm down, I was just messing with you. I just thought it was kind dumb for you to get up on me for having a legit reason. It's not like I was avoiding the match and there are still two first round matches before it actually matters if I play or not.

EDIT: How can you take a guy who constantly jokes around on this board(when I'm not being helpful) and with the avatar that I have that seriously.

Enigma

Noob
Context is totally lost over a keyboard. People like BMC Archangel completely blurred the line for me on how people's attitudes could potentially be on this site, so yeah, I'm sure you could see where I came from. The thing that pissed me off was it sounded like you were judging my opinion or anyone else's based on whether or not we were still in the tournament. That really rubbed me wrong (esp. given my tournament situation with BMC), but whatever, forget I said anything.

Derek

Noob
Enigma said:
Context is totally lost over a keyboard. People like BMC Archangel completely blurred the line for me on how people's attitudes could potentially be on this site, so yeah, I'm sure you could see where I came from. The thing that pissed me off was it sounded like you were judging my opinion or anyone else's based on whether or not we were still in the tournament. That really rubbed me wrong (esp. given my tournament situation with BMC), but whatever, forget I said anything.
Oh, I totally understand. To be honest, I forgot that entire thing even happened. I still have him on my list(not sure why).

But now would be as good of a time as ever to break my BMC Archangel story. He done stoleded mah gammertagz. Any how, he sort of stole my GT. It's a pretty well known fact that around her that I always have a second GT, my most recent being iSeraphiM now I told BMC about my other GT and told him to add it for mess around matches(before I realized he was a jackass). One night I randomly play some ranked matches I win at least 30 straight go to check my rank(for the hell of it) and see about 4 ranks below me BMC Seraphim. BMC stands for Buy My Cookies, however it's not a clan. He stole my gamertag on the internets and the Xbox Lives!

Just some random fun facts.