What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Enigma

Noob
So are you trying to say that those of us who actually got our matches out of the way on Saturday or Sunday don't have lives?

Br26

Noob
i thought i posted here earlier about being a substitute, but still, if theres one needed i can be of help

Enigma

Noob
I think that if any first round matches don't happen by 11:59pm EST tomorrow night, everyone that hasn't played needs to be replaced by willing substitutes. And a record needs to be kept of those who had be replaced due to their lack of communication.

And also, the gamertag xGamerxOve12x that is listed as Lord Hades X's new opponent is not a valid gamertag. You really need to proofread and/or double check what is being posted.

Enigma said:
I think that if any first round matches don't happen by 11:59pm EST tomorrow night, everyone that hasn't played needs to be replaced by willing substitutes. And a record needs to be kept of those who had be replaced due to their lack of communication.

And also, the gamertag xGamerxOve12x that is listed as Lord Hades X's new opponent is not a valid gamertag. You really need to proofread and/or double check what is being posted.
im sorry i was in a hurry and i simply pressed the r on accident i talked to hades before u even got to post that and why are u trying to add people whom u are not even playing now its kool if u just want to play with people but it seems every single thing i do wrong or mispell you decide to flame me for it and its getting annoying

edit: also anyone who hasn't played there first match need to PM me with a reason why whether it be lack of communication or you have just been to busy i would like to figure out wat i can do with the people who havne't shown up at all by 12:00am (midnight) on tuesday

Enigma

Noob
How the hell am I flaming you? Making suggestions and pointing out mistakes made in the official bracketing is flaming? I've ran Halo tournaments with my friends down here before. The #1 rule of running a tournament is to make things as simple and easy as possible for the contenders. When you run a tournament such as this (especially an online tournament), things simply have to be right.

People shouldn't have to go digging into member lists and other posts in the forum to find someone's gamertag like Lord Hades X had to do to find his opponent's gamertag. And I remember spending about half an hour trying to find Lord Hades X's gamertag for Quidam.

If you're going to run a tournament, it least just take the time to double check to make sure everything is right and as player-friendly as possible.

It's just constructive criticism to make things better for the players. It comes with the job. If you can't handle it, then don't run tournaments anymore?

When are you going to hold the next tournament. Hopefully soon, wish i would have known this was going on sooner oh well i'll be there next time...

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Well, we will probably need more subs at this rate, so you can still be in this one. The next one will be soon after this one is finished.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
Okay, this is kind of funny. While I had always intended to participate in this tournament, I forgot to post in the thread, so I assumed I was out. But then last night I got the heads-up from Dave 101 that I am, in fact, in the tournament bracket. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that I did verbally confirm my involvment with Shock or ilovepoop at some point, so it kind of makes sense.

SO, I'll be able to do stuff late tonight if that works for my opponent. I probably won't be home until after midnight though so I'll see what we can work out.

I waited a couple hours for Thrower lastnight but he was still on GOW and I had to go out for a bit. I am available any evening after 5pm. I will try again tonight if hes on.

Kickergod said:
I waited a couple hours for Thrower lastnight but he was still on GOW and I had to go out for a bit. I am available any evening after 5pm. I will try again tonight if hes on.
Yeah, he's hooked on GoW haha. Good games btw.

Just finished playing Thrower, He took the win in match 3. Pretty close game. Maybe next time :( Cant wait to see footage of the final matches.

Derek

Noob
Kickergod said:
Just finished playing Thrower, He took the win in match 3. Pretty close game. Maybe next time :( Cant wait to see footage of the final matches.
Finally!

:D/ :(

I'm glad that match is done, however I won't be able to play Thrower to sometime later this week due to the HORRIBLE ear infection I have.

Enigma said:
How the hell am I flaming you? Making suggestions and pointing out mistakes made in the official bracketing is flaming? I've ran Halo tournaments with my friends down here before. The #1 rule of running a tournament is to make things as simple and easy as possible for the contenders. When you run a tournament such as this (especially an online tournament), things simply have to be right.

People shouldn't have to go digging into member lists and other posts in the forum to find someone's gamertag like Lord Hades X had to do to find his opponent's gamertag. And I remember spending about half an hour trying to find Lord Hades X's gamertag for Quidam.

If you're going to run a tournament, it least just take the time to double check to make sure everything is right and as player-friendly as possible.

It's just constructive criticism to make things better for the players. It comes with the job. If you can't handle it, then don't run tournaments anymore?
first off i talked to lord hades x before you could even post only reason i was in a hurry was because i had a dentist appointment and her IM'ed me on my phone

and its not my fault that people didn't post there gamertag i went through and added every single person to my list before i put game over on the list and it was fine so before u start telling me wats wrong and wats right u need to wait a little bit cause like i said i had already fixed the problem with gameover's tag spelled wrong before u could even post anything about it

XL

Noob
Eh, my opponent is never going to show up.

That's okay, I wanted to drop from the tournament like a month ago anyways. I'll just play in the next tournament and wait for the outcome of this one. I need to improve before I face all of you elite players anyways.

Just give the person I would have faced in the next round a replacement opponent or a bye.