What's new

"Will you not listen to reason?!" Martian Manhunter discussion thread!

Guys who have him on PSN. Do you buy him in the game itself? or in PSNSTore, Because I can't find him anywhere. The file with him in it has already downloaded, but I can't buy him stil!!!!!It might have something to do with the fact that I'm in Russia though. MAn it sucks so much!!!

Gruff757

The Gruff
Guys who have him on PSN. Do you buy him in the game itself? or in PSNSTore, Because I can't find him anywhere. The file with him in it has already downloaded, but I can't buy him stil!!!!!It might have something to do with the fact that I'm in Russia though. MAn it sucks so much!!!
i bought him through the game

mikosu

+ on block 50/50s
can someone check if any of his jumping attacks can be used as instant overheads, maybe with trait too
j1 with and without trait is an instant overhead. I suggest everyone learn the timing. Having this kind of mixup is a blessing.

Jumping 3 with trait is instant overhead which can be cancelled into teleport.
The hitbox doesn't extend down far enough to hit crouchers.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
This has probably been asked before, but what does MMH play like?
Muhammad Ali: Fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

He plays like a run away zoning character that waits for his opponent to make a mistake or to do something predictable. Then he takes advantage of that with a teleport in from full screen and ends his combos in a set up with orbs, and goes for mix ups and possibly damage + new set ups. When he looses momentum you back out again, and continue zoning. During all of this you can use your trait both defensively and offensively. I think trait usage will be a hard thing to master with MMH.

My 2 cents.

Muhammad Ali: Fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

He plays like a run away zoning character that waits for his opponent to make a mistake or to do something predictable. Then he takes advantage of that with a teleport in from full screen and ends his combos in a set up with orbs, and goes for mix ups and possibly damage + new set ups. When he looses momentum you back out again, and continue zoning. During all of this you can use your trait both defensively and offensively. I think trait usage will be a hard thing to master with MMH.
My 2 cents.
Guuuuuaaahhhhhd!!! I need him now. Does anyone from Europe have him yet??????

He's not out yet in eu psn which means us Aussies don't have him either :(. It's so frustrating seeing him on the character select screen and not being able to buy him.
Yeah!!!! That's making me mad. I couldn't find a special thread for DLC exchange, but if anyone wants to share him with me let me know. I have the season pass, red son and iOS skins and stuff, I will even give you 5 bucks

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
tried using him for a while and I have to say he may be my only reason for playing this right now. those orb set-ups are kinda cool to set-up and i like the thought of playing a mind game with the opponent with his tools

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
It's hard to get hyped over a character you just know is gonna get nerfed.
I'll still play him still though. Shazam and Harleys backup