What's new

"Will you not listen to reason?!" Martian Manhunter discussion thread!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
That's pretty cool you can link a martian grab off a ji3

Can also link a standing 3 into db2(alien pillar)

Espio

Kokomo
It's showing his picture on the main roster.

I'm so excited, haven't been excited for a character since Hawkgirl <3.

Edit: Why does he show up on the roster, but can't be purchased <_<.

ZootSuitCat

12th Level Intellect
I'm pissed. NRS has been trolling me with this character since Boon Tweeted his bullshit fan poll. Haven't they had enough yet?!

Wigy

There it is...
anybody else noticing the ridiculous stupidness of his 3 when trait is active. Hands down best anti air in the game. You can do 3 DF 1 all and keep smacking them into the orbs.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Wow I like him. I'm glad I bought him and I hope he ends up being good. His zoning game is unique and his trait gives him an awesome Dhalsim keep-away feel, and I love the Sektor TP lol

I'm not sure where he will be tier-wise, but either way I'm gonna keep playing him cuz I'm a fan of the stretchy arms.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
im reaallyyy liking this guy. seems like a good gameplan would be just to zone and put stuff on screen, then when they start approching you trait up and hit them with a b+1 or b+2 and start all over again. zoning might need some practice though, seems pretty input heavy. idk have to test when i get home from work. this character looks reeeaallllyyy good.

So... free [MB] Air Dash? It's not taking any meter from me.
Anybody else having problems with some of his strings? I've gotten them once or twice, but the game wants the inputs so fast... holy poo. I can't get anything consistently.

Wigy

There it is...
anybody else laughing that you can jip from about 3/4 the screen with trait.

this character is sooo getting nerfed.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
So... free [MB] Air Dash? It's not taking any meter from me.
Anybody else having problems with some of his strings? I've gotten them once or twice, but the game wants the inputs so fast... holy poo. I can't get anything consistently.
You have to do F,F~FF+MB to get it. I was doing it for like 5 minutes straight with infinite meter. My hand cramped up so much lol.

Once you get the first mb part then you can just keep doing ff+mb as much as you want as long as you have meter for it.

You have to do F,F~FF+MB to get it. I was doing it for like 5 minutes straight with infinite meter. My hand cramped up so much lol.

Once you get the first mb part then you can just keep doing ff+mb as much as you want as long as you have meter for it.
Could you clarify?