What's new

"Will you not listen to reason?!" Martian Manhunter discussion thread!

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Martian Manhunter has been confirmed as upcoming DLC for Injustice!

The official gameplay video for Martian Manhunter, showing off his intro, outro, special moves, super, trait and clash! Also with new John Stewart Green Lantern skin as Martian Manhunters opponent, can be seen here in HD:

The Martian Manhunter (alter ego; J'onn J'onzz) is a Green Martian from the planet Mars.
He first appeared in Detective Comics (vol. 1) #225 in the year 1955.
He also adopts the identity of John Jones, a detective.
He is a founding member of the Justice League.

His powers include:
- Superhuman strength, speed, intelligence, senses and endurance
- Skilled detective and hand-to-hand combatant
- Shapeshifting
- Invulnerability
- Vortex breath
- Invisibility
- Intangibility
- Longevity
- Healing factor
- Flight
- Telepathy
- Martian Vision
- Heat generation

Last edited:

ReZo

MKX
Oh, sorry don't mean to copy anyone here. I just didn't see one so I thought I'd make it.
Nah Mine was short, I was gonna work on it afterwards so I would have the first one. Yours was alot more complete before I could edit the inside of mine, all good.

Who cares about a thread, Get HYPED for MMH!!! :D

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Nah Mine was short, I was gonna work on it afterwards so I would have the first one. Yours was alot more complete before I could edit the inside of mine, all good.

Who cares about a thread, Get HYPED for MMH!!! :D
Oh okay.

You forgot to mention that he is GOD!
Martian ManJesus is gonna slay lives!
Martian Manhunter, Martian ManJesus or Martian ManNipples?
Screen Shot 2013-07-16 at 5.02.19 AM.jpg

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
They said Zod would be the best zones..
I haven't keeled before his whack ass since his release.
Anyways I hope MMH is as good as he looks and not a DLC letdown.
Also excited for the black GL, Jon Stewart. Shayeras a happy Hawk.

Also when is al these release dates?
I'd like to know

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Damn, I made the first one, but mine was deleted. Oh well.
dude u seem like u read JLA New 52 too!! :D
Question - did the latest issue's DC Proudly Presents You The Martian Manhunter in the end mean that MMH is gonna have his own book? instead of the miniseries?

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Looks like he has no direct projectile like trident throw, heat zap or battarangs. Looks more like a setup character than a zoner. Could be a hybrid though.

I wonder if those Quan Chi looking ground runes launch. If they do it looks like you'll end your combo with those "force balls" and then rune ahead or behind them...launch into teleport punch combo.

I really dig what they've done with him although I do wish he could do the whole Shang Tsung soul steal. I thought that would have been his trait.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Looks like he has no direct projectile like trident throw, heat zap or battarangs. Looks more like a setup character than a zoner. Could be a hybrid though.

I wonder if those Quan Chi looking ground runes launch. If they do it looks like you'll end your combo with those "force balls" and then rune ahead or behind them...launch into teleport punch combo.

I really dig what they've done with him although I do wish he could do the whole Shang Tsung soul steal. I thought that would have been his trait.
I hope he's not like Lex Luthor... placing the force balls, no real projectiles, set-up style character. Oh the salt overload if MMH is that terrible.

ReZo

MKX
dude u seem like u read JLA New 52 too!! :D
Question - did the latest issue's DC Proudly Presents You The Martian Manhunter in the end mean that MMH is gonna have his own book? instead of the miniseries?

I am also stumped on this as well. I hope they give him his own book, would be great! Nobody seems to really know as of right now it seems

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
They said Zod would be the best zones..
I haven't keeled before his whack ass since his release.
Anyways I hope MMH is as good as he looks and not a DLC letdown.
Also excited for the black GL, Jon Stewart. Shayeras a happy Hawk.

Also when is al these release dates?
I'd like to know

Zod blows. I too am yet to see someone teach me a lesson with him.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity

No direct projectile but when someone gets too close you activate his trait and zone with stretchy limbs

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I am also stumped on this as well. I hope they give him his own book, would be great! Nobody seems to really know as of right now it seems
I think after Stormwatch (I think that was the name of it?), they're going to keep him exclusive to JLA. Better for him to build a fanbase leading the JLA than just throwing him his own book right away and risking it failing.