What's new

Question - Special Forces Why does this variation seem underused?

Why do you think this variation is underused

• Total voters

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Well I guess according to TYM a lack of MU exp isn't a thing either. And please link me to this MU footage if Scar actually won.
It's in the archives of Scar's last twitch broadcast, lemme see if I can find a link.
Edit: No link, since he streams from PS4 it doesn't look like he's set up archiving his broadcasts. But he was beating Woundcowboy's Hish-Qu-Ten the other night.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
It's in the archives of Scar's last twitch broadcast, lemme see if I can find a link.
Edit: No link, since he streams from PS4 it doesn't look like he's set up archiving his broadcasts. But he was beating Woundcowboy's Hish-Qu-Ten the other night.
Hmm online sets? I should just post my online set vs honeybee where he clearly didn't know the mu and state that stunt double bodies D'vorah 8-2. I'll have a video and everything. Mu xp clearly didn't come to play at all. I feel like sf needs to be explored more in mus before it becomes highly praised. There's a reason it's rarely seen if not at all. From the @Red Raptor footage it seems he didn't know much of the mu either. NotLikeThis. @zoofs

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Hmm online sets? I should just post my online set vs honeybee where he clearly didn't know the mu and state that stunt double bodies D'vorah 8-2. I'll have a video and everything. Mu xp clearly didn't come to play at all. I feel like sf needs to be explored more in mus before it becomes highly praised. There's a reason it's rarely seen if not at all. From the @Red Raptor footage it seems he didn't know much of the mu either. NotLikeThis.
You haven't even seen the footage and you're assuming Wound doesn't know the matchup, let me know how that works out.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I feel like its a tedious variation. In my constant character fiddling, potential or not, it just felt.. High maintenance. I can see that keeping it from gaining a huge following. Now, if it was just flat out better, then sure, you'd see it at the ultra high level of play, but its not. Its strong. Its possibly on par with her other variations, (possibly, I don't know enough to state this as any more than a vague opinion) but it doesnt seem to outshine them enough to warrant the learning curve and general tedium of dealing with drones and additional inputs.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Damn I only wanted a civil discussions not to create beef.

I would fuck you all with love equally :D