What's new

Question - Special Forces Why does this variation seem underused?

Why do you think this variation is underused

• Total voters

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I hate it when a launcher has random juggle height and my combos randomly fail. I also don't like the input of drone special moves (why not use the flip stance button like Quan's Puggle?)
Well no launchers in the game have "random juggle height" nor do combos "randomly" fail, there'll be a reason for those things. Not sure why you're insinuating they are...why do you think that? And the input of drone specials are actually better than Quan's puggle, better to get block than stance switch wouldn't you agree?

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Well no launchers in the game have "random juggle height"
I know one called "Roll" lol
Other things might be my fault. Or I just didn't have enough patience and time for this variation. Strange thing is the more I use Sonya (Demo and CO) against my friends the worse she looks to me (just my opinion). I keep comparing SF to Sinestro and thinking it's much worse, this discourages me from exploring more about SF

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
I think what puts ppl off from this character is the execution and damage

Yeah she can get some good damage but most of the time your only goin to b getting bits of damage unlike Kung Lao where every touch is 30%+, so you essentially have to open up your opponent more while maintaining that momentum

The execution gets some getting used to SF is definetly one of the most technical characters in the game if not the most technical :0 but once you get the execution down the possibilities are endless