What's new

Question Why Does Bane Have To Be One Of The Worst?

SLy

Noob
Nobody uses it? Every one used it and stopped after week 1 because we would get blown up against players who actually play against good Banes or got used to it. Why does Bane have to rely on pity gimmicks but guys like batman Killer Frost and so on can rely on actual powerful tactics?
Dude I don't know what you want me to say..either go pick up KF and batman or adapt.

Dude I don't know what you want me to say..either go pick up KF and batman or adapt.
Why would I abandon my favorite character and go play characters that dont appeal to me? I just want my character to be as good as those. Is that really too much to ask? Why do some characters just have to be worse then others? Developers should at least do a better job at making characters harder to distinguish in usefullness from others

Yeah this thread's going places...
I still dont understand what it is that makes you think Bane is so good and not that hes not one of the worse guys in the game. Why do we just have to sit here and accept it? Bane should be made as good as the top guys or close to it. This should be done to every character.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
This Is Not A Enlighs Course. Seriously Do Some Of You Have To Go In Threads And Harass Members Who Dont Spell Perfectly Like They Are Writing A College Essay?
Do you understand that the point of English courses is so you don't look like an idiot in non-English course situations such as this?

Do you understand that the point of English courses is so you don't look like an idiot in non-English course situations such as this?
I dont think looking like an english professor is my biggest concern on a Bane forum on a online site. But thanks for you input. Im sure Ill still have a successful future and sleep well at night

ReZo

MKX
You Know You Could Just Like Not Come Here And Reply If You Hate It So Much. Gee I Hope The Bane Community Isnt Like This IRL

Not sure if trolling?

Seriously, with 10 different people asking you to please stop typing each word with a capital letter because it strains your eyes to read, one would assume you would get the point.

So being that you keep doing it, means 2 things:

1. You do not actually want any of your questions answered

2. You are just flaming a community trying to help you, I know 10 other forums that would have told you to go fk yourself and the mods would have deleted this thread on the first glance.

So you want an answer? Here it is.

Tier Lists, which is the main point of this question, is based off said character's matchup pros and cons against every other fighter in the game, Which means, characters who have more "Tools" aka projectiles, safe strings, full screen punishes, will obviously be better and ranked accordingly.

So to sum it all up into perspective, stop "playing innocent" saying that you hope the bane community IRL isn't like this, when its obvious that you are the one causing the problems, when in fact, you are most likely the one that would not do this IRL.

Would you continue to shout/yell at someone/group of people, after they asked you to stop nicely? IRL? I highly doubt it.

EDIT: 7 minutes before this post you discontinued the capitilization, not sure if you just havn't been back to edit them all to caps yet or not.

We shall see if you stop

the flash has this as well with OTG vortex (needs meter) sonic pounds and cross ups on block that lead to 42% and an OTG set up, the flash still a mid tier character at best. on bane however, yeah he ass tier until NRS wakes the fuck up and start making real adjustments to make characters tournament viable.
Well, I won't mind if players and NRS continue to think Bane is ass tier. By all means, bring in more buffs.

Not sure if trolling?

Seriously, with 10 different people asking you to please stop typing each word with a capital letter because it strains your eyes to read, one would assume you would get the point.

So being that you keep doing it, means 2 things:

1. You do not actually want any of your questions answered

2. You are just flaming a community trying to help you, I know 10 other forums that would have told you to go fk yourself and the mods would have deleted this thread on the first glance.

So you want an answer? Here it is.

Tier Lists, which is the main point of this question, is based off said character's matchup pros and cons against every other fighter in the game, Which means, characters who have more "Tools" aka projectiles, safe strings, full screen punishes, will obviously be better and ranked accordingly.

So to sum it all up into perspective, stop "playing innocent" saying that you hope the bane community IRL isn't like this, when its obvious that you are the one causing the problems, when in fact, you are most likely the one that would not do this IRL.

Would you continue to shout/yell at someone/group of people, after they asked you to stop nicely? IRL? I highly doubt it.

EDIT: 7 minutes before this post you discontinued the capitilization, not sure if you just havn't been back to edit them all to caps yet or not.

We shall see if you stop
First off I stopped typing that way for a while now go read the 2nd page if you dont blieve me. Its been over an hour. Second im an artist so I have my own style in many things and I type that way all the time on AIM, Facebook, etc. Third most of the people telling me to "up yo grammar yo" dont even have perfect grammar their self. Your post would have a lot of incorrections if it was handed in the way you just wrote it. So stop lecturing me when 99% of you arent perfect english scholars.

Jeesh Luiz I have never had so much heat and flaming just for the way I choose to type. Never have I had people make fun of me once on facebook or myspace. Are some people here just angry all the time? You have people who type everything in lower case or guys who come in with their pretty green colors etc. Let people be who they are if its not harming anyone. BREAKING NEWS: YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO READ OR POST HERE

Now can we all get back to discuss why Bane is weaker then other characters in the cast for the game injustice? Holy Moly

Well, I won't mind if players and NRS continue to think Bane is ass tier. By all means, bring in more buffs.
Question.

Does low tier = ass tier? Or does low tier = the are characters better in the game?

Sounds to me like you are completely off on what anyone else really thinks of Bane.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
Second im an artist so I have my own style in many things and I type that way all the time on AIM, Facebook, etc.

I really don't want to add more fuel to the fire , but that sentence is one of the most absurd statements I've heard in a while. Doesn't matter if you are the goddman Picasso to write as the normal writing conventions dictate.

Staying on topic: yes, Bane is low tier. He is "low" because he doesn't have enough tools to deal with a good number of the game character's cast. And no, we don't know why they designed him to be like that.

I really don't want to add more fuel to the fire , but that sentence is one of the most absurd statements I've heard in a while. Doesn't matter if you are the goddman Picasso to write as the normal writing conventions dictate.

Staying on topic: yes, Bane is low tier. He is "low" because he doesn't have enough tools to deal with a good number of the game character's cast. And no, we don't know why they designed him to be like that.
To each their own. but yes I agree with you there on Bane which is why he should be Idk? Made to be a beast up close to match characters like killer Frost and Nightwing maybe? Just a start

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
This Is Not A Enlighs Course. Seriously Do Some Of You Have To Go In Threads And Harass Members Who Dont Spell Perfectly Like They Are Writing A College Essay?
Bane is bad because NRS didn't get him completely right, they still have plenty of time to fix him or make him up to par, but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

ReZo

MKX
First off I stopped typing that way for a while now go read the 2nd page if you dont blieve me. Its been over an hour. Second im an artist so I have my own style in many things and I type that way all the time on AIM, Facebook, etc. Third most of the people telling me to "up yo grammar yo" dont even have perfect grammar their self. Your post would have a lot of incorrections if it was handed in the way you just wrote it. So stop lecturing me when 99% of you arent perfect english scholars.

Jeesh Luiz I have never had so much heat and flaming just for the way I choose to type. Never have I had people make fun of me once on facebook or myspace. Are some people here just angry all the time? You have people who type everything in lower case or guys who come in with their pretty green colors etc. Let people be who they are if its not harming anyone. BREAKING NEWS: YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO READ OR POST HERE

Now can we all get back to discuss why Bane is weaker then other characters in the cast for the game injustice? Holy Moly

The first page was too much for me to give two shits to read further.

I wasn't giving you an English lesson, if you read my post, I was stating that multiple people asked you to stop because it strains your eyes to read that way.

Yes you made choosing the way you want things very clear. Your troll fest may continue as you plan for it to. Your statement: "Let people be who they are if its not harming anyone."

The whole point of my post was because it WAS harming more than one person to read your post to try and help you.

We are not flaming you, simply asking you to give us the courtesy of being able to read past the age of 30 when we get there, because your post strains the eyes ALOT

Yes we all get it, you quit now, Hooray.

The first page was too much for me to give two shits to read further.

I wasn't giving you an English lesson, if you read my post, I was stating that multiple people asked you to stop because it strains your eyes to read that way.

Yes you made choosing the way you want things very clear. Your troll fest may continue as you plan for it to. Your statement: "Let people be who they are if its not harming anyone."

The whole point of my post was because it WAS harming more than one person to read your post to try and help you.

We are not flaming you, simply asking you to give us the courtesy of being able to read past the age of 30 when we get there, because your post strains the eyes ALOT

Yes we all get it, you quit now, Hooray.
can you explain to me why it doesnt strain my eyes then? yup. you know what dont even go there. you are completely off topic and Mad now its just clogging this thread. I stopped posting in my natural style a while ago so you can let it go already and move.

Pig Of The Hut was talking about how Bane has issues on stream one day and that he'd like to see him get better. This is why i tagged him in and want his opinion on Bane and what he would do to make him better

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Stop fucking typing everything Like This...Who Taught You How To Write?:)

It's not about being a grammar nazi or that english isn't your native language, it's the basic shit. I think i got eye cancer now, thank you buddy.

iM typinG likE thiS froM noW oN.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
This just nerd irked me but Zangief as at least 2 to 3 command throws if you count close and far 360+K as the same or different on top of SPD. He's also got some pretty good normals as well, massive reach and good speed with one of the higher stun outputs at least in SF4. He's ass against zoners because he has slow walk speed and his get in option is unsafe unless you burn metre for it.

Bane is of course different having pretty good mobility with is dash now, decent "get-in" options with Venom, and somewhat lackluster but definitely workable normals. Weirdest thing about Bane I find is his floaty jump, like his mom fucked an air mattress.
lol i don't play gief my man. sorry about that. But yeah that dash is scary. I also didn't know you could load another slot of venom before oneruns out.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm a big Bane hyper, but honestly I don't like you SuperSayianYoshi.

Not that you should care, but I'd rather you not come into our section with counter-productive topics like this. Bane isn't that great, no big problem. Buffs happen, he is still fun to play and I don't plan to change my main any time soon. Everyone knows why he isn't all that good, he has some bad normals. No one can deny his dominance in the corner and his trait is pretty good in spite of the drawbacks (+125% damage for only 108% debuff) especially with the changes now making him do more than he takes. He hasn't been explored but we are pretty much the busiest part of the forum and the most tech-heavy side of it as well. We put in extra work so topics like this don't happen.

Bane isn't very good because he is a striker. He isn't meant to do anything but take you to the corner and make you never leave. He has tools to do so, amazing advantage when he does hit, resets that force the opponent to react in as little as 8 frames to an armored assult, great oki game, and decent damage for what its worth. In trade off, he has to have crappy start up and slow stuff. Can you imagine a Bane with faster normals AND his huge advantage? He would be way more powerful than he should be.

IMO, for how the game is and how little we realistically know, Bane is right where he should be. We are able to explore and at the same time enjoy a character. Do I feel he is the worst? Not personally, I feel Lobo, Joker, and Harley take that spot. People underestimate and downplay Bane a lot, but its understood and not entirely inaccurate as to why they do. He lacks what a lot of characters naturally have and he didn't get buffed per se, more so fixed to what he should have been before. I plan to stick with him and keep working on him until he is relevant and viable, but its not an easy road. No one said it would be, but its the road I want to walk.

Bane has to be one of the worst because end all, SOMEONE has to be in that spot. Theres no possible way for everyone to be at the top, someone has to be at the bottom for the top to exist. Its our job to try and get out of that bottom, so please, don't make negative topics with awful capitalization asking why he is one of the worst. Its because he haven't found what makes him good yet. If theres something to find, we won't do so by sitting around complaining. That's really all there is to it.

I'm a big Bane hyper, but honestly I don't like you SuperSayianYoshi.

Not that you should care, but I'd rather you not come into our section with counter-productive topics like this. Bane isn't that great, no big problem. Buffs happen, he is still fun to play and I don't plan to change my main any time soon. Everyone knows why he isn't all that good, he has some bad normals. No one can deny his dominance in the corner and his trait is pretty good in spite of the drawbacks (+125% damage for only 108% debuff) especially with the changes now making him do more than he takes. He hasn't been explored but we are pretty much the busiest part of the forum and the most tech-heavy side of it as well. We put in extra work so topics like this don't happen.

Bane isn't very good because he is a striker. He isn't meant to do anything but take you to the corner and make you never leave. He has tools to do so, amazing advantage when he does hit, resets that force the opponent to react in as little as 8 frames to an armored assult, great oki game, and decent damage for what its worth. In trade off, he has to have crappy start up and slow stuff. Can you imagine a Bane with faster normals AND his huge advantage? He would be way more powerful than he should be.

IMO, for how the game is and how little we realistically know, Bane is right where he should be. We are able to explore and at the same time enjoy a character. Do I feel he is the worst? Not personally, I feel Lobo, Joker, and Harley take that spot. People underestimate and downplay Bane a lot, but its understood and not entirely inaccurate as to why they do. He lacks what a lot of characters naturally have and he didn't get buffed per se, more so fixed to what he should have been before. I plan to stick with him and keep working on him until he is relevant and viable, but its not an easy road. No one said it would be, but its the road I want to walk.

Bane has to be one of the worst because end all, SOMEONE has to be in that spot. Theres no possible way for everyone to be at the top, someone has to be at the bottom for the top to exist. Its our job to try and get out of that bottom, so please, don't make negative topics with awful capitalization asking why he is one of the worst. Its because he haven't found what makes him good yet. If theres something to find, we won't do so by sitting around complaining. That's really all there is to it.
This brought a tear to my eye. Really it did because that was beuatiful. But this is why good hearted players such as yourself deserve a better character because no matter how much work you put in that Batman player or Superman player or whoever is always going to have the slight and have to work less. Bane should be moved to be on there level so everyone wins in the end and we are all happy traveling and competing with no handicaps.

Stop fucking typing everything Like This...Who Taught You How To Write?:)

It's not about being a grammar nazi or that english isn't your native language, it's the basic shit. I think i got eye cancer now, thank you buddy.

iM typinG likE thiS froM noW oN.
Im not even going to respond to posts like this anymore so this is my last time doing so. Either read the whole thread (past page 1) or save your anger issues to yourself because no one wants to hear it and its been over and done with Already