What's new

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live.

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live?

• I Sugar I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC HUSTLE 106

• Annihilator83

• abc ur dead0

• Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile

• ShaneyMcGrady

• Total voters
MOE30W said:
I have said it before and I will say it again. There is always someone who is better than the other person. NOONE is unbeatable. If you are playing this game to be #1 in the world I have a question for you "R U STEWPIT?" Play the game to have fun not to talk shit.
NOTE: Emphasis added

Moe gets my vote for wisest man on teh internets. I'm sorry to say I've never had a chance to play you (even though there's little doubt you'd destroy me), but this is probably the most intelligent thing I've ever seen someone post on this subject. Thanks for the post.

Shock said:
Yeah not only did I defend you over the dropping but people actually questioned how you could place 2nd, and I said "He did it when it counts" or something like that. I wasn't shit talking either, I bust chops, shit talkers do it with the intent of throwing people off. What I am doing with Frankie in the upcoming tournament thread for ECC is trash talking! I only do that with people I know. Prophet and I use to trash talk constantly. If you go through old comments on my myspace you will see constant trashing before tournaments and we were best friends.

MOE is the man by the way.
Yea bro, its all love. Shock and I have had some heated battles, won and lost on both sides. Shit talking just gets you that much more amped up for the upcoming tourny... that I'm gonna win. 8)

Shock said:
How do you think I feel? lol I lose to unknown players every now and then and I see them pop up on xbox forums saying they are the best cause they beat me, and actually many of them have never even actually played me. It's quite silly.

Anyway, I remember at EVO we set things up and you were one of the first people to play after I re enabled hiddens, you melted through a bunch of people, Crazy and I were watching you knodding our heads. We had no idea who you were lol.
Yea dude, I was wondering who the hell you were for a while, then at the end you told us and I was like oooh shit! Why didnt you say something man!

ded

Elder God
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
filer82985 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
filer82985 said:
This is like any sport. There are alot of "purist" that believe certain professional athletes are the best because they dominated during their time. The fact is, UMK3 is probably more competitve then ever right now. And it is because these great players in the past have posted all of their secrets and strategies about this game so we could learn faster. There are people online right now that can do combos after 6 months that probably took years to discover. Because of this, I believe that this new group of players coming up right now can compete with ANYONE. I believe that to say you can't use a stick or you can't use a controller is dumb, skill is skill, there are ways to use both, and we saw the result at the last tournament when Crazy won. (Please someone who was there tell me if this is untrue). If one player can use a controller and be one of the best, why does he need to use a cab? It may be night and day, but you can't tell me that Crazy couldn't pick up a cab and after some time and practice dominate just like on a controller....maybe even better.

The fact is, the older players have paved the way for the newer generation, but just because they have followed doesn't mean that they are far behind in ability level now. I'm not a great player, but I see Lex, Hanzo, _ded, Shock, Moe in videos, and they are AMAZING. But I believe that CD, Shaney, DC, Annihilator, Birkin, Pajaro, Necro, Frankie, Dany, UMK Killer could compete...maybe I am totally off base, maybe I don't know what I'm even talking about, but I would love to see it.
THOSE ARE JUST COMBO VIDEOS THAT THEY RECORD...ITS NOT LIKE THEY PLAY EXACTLY LIKE THAT EVERY MATCH...AND OFCOURSE THE GUYS U JUST NAMED COULD "YES" COMPETE WITH THEM
I'm not talking about combo videos. I'm talking about the highest possible combos in real combat that alot of people can't do which can be the difference between some players.

Example...
consistent Reptile juggles for big damage
aahp high damage combos
big corner combos
ect.
I KNO THAT...MOST OF THERE VIDEOS SHOW THEM AT THEIR BEST WITH THE CONSISTENT REP JUGGLES...BUT THEY DONT PLAY LIKE THAT EVERY TIME...THEIR VIDEOS SHOW THEM DOING LIKE CRAZY ASS STUFF BUT THEY CANT PULL THAT STUFF OFF EVERY SINGLE TIME...I MEAN ON SOME OF SHOCKS VIDEOS HE PLAYS REALLY WELL WITH REP BUT WHEN I PLAYED SHOCK IN RANKED MATCHES HE PICKED REP AND I PICKED KABAL AND THE MOST JUGGLES HE GOT ON ME WAS 3 AND IT WASNT ANY LAG NOR DELAY...SO YA MY POINT PROVEN
first off your point is not proven, because you cant judge skills for better players than you.

its not about reptile, should i post every single match of mine with him? people just like to talk about him because his combos are hard to be performed in real vs game.

if I play vs crazy dominican with reptile vs reptile, he could beat me without passing more than 2 dashes just because he could be better than me overall, will i still consider the best reptile then or he will?

its not about combos, its not about skills (because YOUR idea for skills is doing combos when its not).

i honestly dont know whats your point overall. its obvious moe or crazy are the best at xbla, but they are not the best in the "universe" or whatever.

personaly i think that lex is better than me, and just because i beat everyone i have played against but i havent played lex i'm not considered myself to be the best in the world.

just think before posting...

mach1

Noob
Frankiebonez said:
Shock said:
How do you think I feel? lol I lose to unknown players every now and then and I see them pop up on xbox forums saying they are the best cause they beat me, and actually many of them have never even actually played me. It's quite silly.

Anyway, I remember at EVO we set things up and you were one of the first people to play after I re enabled hiddens, you melted through a bunch of people, Crazy and I were watching you knodding our heads. We had no idea who you were lol.
Yea dude, I was wondering who the hell you were for a while, then at the end you told us and I was like oooh shit! Why didnt you say something man!
Hehe. You guys were looking at me like who the fuck is this kid. Alot of people on xbl fuckin hate me, and i didnt want the hate to fuel the fire when they played me. At least I told you at the end, I could have left you hangin. :) The next time Im gonna show up dressed like reptile. haha jk.

Tim Static

Adminerator
ded_ said:
or at least stop typing in caps :eek:

Its amazing and quite hilarious how fucking twisted this thread got. Why are some of these kids so defensive? Nobody ever said anything of the nature that your not as good or whatever. Nobody disrespected any of the younger crowd or anyone new to MK.. Nobody ever disrespected CD or anybody else, so whatever.

Fact is Shock, me and alot of others are better on sticks while the people who got into UMK3 through XBLA or are just recently getting into the scene learned on a pad. Alot of people on XBL are really, really good on a pad. I am, for one at a big disadvantage on a pad. I cant charge LK for Kano and try to rush and combo at the same time on a pad. I cannot hit Jax's 7 hit basic auto combo on a pad, but as soon as I turn on my UMK3 cab, I have NO problem doing it. Both are fine and dandy, but the fact iis that 1. We grew up and learned our techniques ona stick, not a game pad. 2. This game, as well as MK1, MKII, MK3 & MK4 were made and designed for a stick, not a pad.

If somebody seriously has a problem with that, then I think your problems extend far beyond any video games.

People need to chill the fuck out and actually READ the ENTIRE post before they let there temper get in the way and start typing BS.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Frankiebonez said:
Shock said:

He was afraid lol

ded_ said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
filer82985 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
filer82985 said:
This is like any sport. There are alot of "purist" that believe certain professional athletes are the best because they dominated during their time. The fact is, UMK3 is probably more competitve then ever right now. And it is because these great players in the past have posted all of their secrets and strategies about this game so we could learn faster. There are people online right now that can do combos after 6 months that probably took years to discover. Because of this, I believe that this new group of players coming up right now can compete with ANYONE. I believe that to say you can't use a stick or you can't use a controller is dumb, skill is skill, there are ways to use both, and we saw the result at the last tournament when Crazy won. (Please someone who was there tell me if this is untrue). If one player can use a controller and be one of the best, why does he need to use a cab? It may be night and day, but you can't tell me that Crazy couldn't pick up a cab and after some time and practice dominate just like on a controller....maybe even better.

The fact is, the older players have paved the way for the newer generation, but just because they have followed doesn't mean that they are far behind in ability level now. I'm not a great player, but I see Lex, Hanzo, _ded, Shock, Moe in videos, and they are AMAZING. But I believe that CD, Shaney, DC, Annihilator, Birkin, Pajaro, Necro, Frankie, Dany, UMK Killer could compete...maybe I am totally off base, maybe I don't know what I'm even talking about, but I would love to see it.
THOSE ARE JUST COMBO VIDEOS THAT THEY RECORD...ITS NOT LIKE THEY PLAY EXACTLY LIKE THAT EVERY MATCH...AND OFCOURSE THE GUYS U JUST NAMED COULD "YES" COMPETE WITH THEM
I'm not talking about combo videos. I'm talking about the highest possible combos in real combat that alot of people can't do which can be the difference between some players.

Example...
consistent Reptile juggles for big damage
aahp high damage combos
big corner combos
ect.
I KNO THAT...MOST OF THERE VIDEOS SHOW THEM AT THEIR BEST WITH THE CONSISTENT REP JUGGLES...BUT THEY DONT PLAY LIKE THAT EVERY TIME...THEIR VIDEOS SHOW THEM DOING LIKE CRAZY ASS STUFF BUT THEY CANT PULL THAT STUFF OFF EVERY SINGLE TIME...I MEAN ON SOME OF SHOCKS VIDEOS HE PLAYS REALLY WELL WITH REP BUT WHEN I PLAYED SHOCK IN RANKED MATCHES HE PICKED REP AND I PICKED KABAL AND THE MOST JUGGLES HE GOT ON ME WAS 3 AND IT WASNT ANY LAG NOR DELAY...SO YA MY POINT PROVEN
first off your point is not proven, because you cant judge skills for better players than you.

its not about reptile, should i post every single match of mine with him? people just like to talk about him because his combos are hard to be performed in real vs game.

if I play vs crazy dominican with reptile vs reptile, he could beat me without passing more than 2 dashes just because he could be better than me overall, will i still consider the best reptile then or he will?

its not about combos, its not about skills (because YOUR idea for skills is doing combos when its not).

i honestly dont know whats your point overall. its obvious moe or crazy are the best at xbla, but they are not the best in the "universe" or whatever.

personaly i think that lex is better than me, and just because i beat everyone i have played against but i havent played lex i'm not considered myself to be the best in the world.

i never one time said crazy was "the best in the universe"...i said he is really really good...and im not judging any of u guys that ive never played...so dont say i did...and i dont have to think before i post...i post just like everyone else and i give my fair opinion so ya chill

Tim Static said:
ded_ said:

Its amazing and quite hilarious how fucking twisted this thread got. Why are some of these kids so defensive? Nobody ever said anything of the nature that your not as good or whatever. Nobody disrespected any of the younger crowd or anyone new to MK.. Nobody ever disrespected CD or anybody else, so whatever.

Fact is Shock, me and alot of others are better on sticks while the people who got into UMK3 through XBLA or are just recently getting into the scene learned on a pad. Alot of people on XBL are really, really good on a pad. I am, for one at a big disadvantage on a pad. I cant charge LK for Kano and try to rush and combo at the same time on a pad. I cannot hit Jax's 7 hit basic auto combo on a pad, but as soon as I turn on my UMK3 cab, I have NO problem doing it. Both are fine and dandy, but the fact iis that 1. We grew up and learned our techniques ona stick, not a game pad. 2. This game, as well as MK1, MKII, MK3 & MK4 were made and designed for a stick, not a pad.

If somebody seriously has a problem with that, then I think your problems extend far beyond any video games.

People need to chill the fuck out and actually READ the ENTIRE post before they let there temper get in the way and start typing BS.
i did read all the post...and a few people said that if u dont play on a stick of cab or whatever ull never be good or blah blah blah whatever...OBVIOUSLY U DONT READ THE ENTIRE POST

Tim Static

Adminerator
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
and i dont have to think before i post...i post just like everyone else and i give my fair opinion so ya chill
*sighs*

Yes you do. You got to think about whatever you do. If you dont you might come across as not as smart or uneducated. So think about that before you post, or do anything in life for that matter.

And please dont lump me or any other intelligent people who do read all of what is posted, not just reading the first and or second sentence, and then reply.

Tim Static

Adminerator
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Tim Static said:
ded_ said:

i did read all the post...and a few people said that if u dont play on a stick of cab or whatever ull never be good or blah blah blah whatever...OBVIOUSLY U DONT READ THE ENTIRE POST
Then why dont you quote any post in this thread were somebody said CD wasnt as good or whatever.

The point Shock & I are making seemed to have gone over alot of peoples heads. All I was saying is that I'm better on sticks than a pad, and I did not put anyone down for not using or liking to use a stick. Why be so defensive? I dont get it...

Tim Static said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
and i dont have to think before i post...i post just like everyone else and i give my fair opinion so ya chill
*sighs*

Yes you do. You got to think about whatever you do. If you dont you might come across as not as smart or uneducated. So think about that before you post, or do anything in life for that matter.

And please dont lump me or any other intelligent people who do read all of what is posted, not just reading the first and or second sentence, and then reply.
hey how about getting off my TiiTs...can u do that?
oh great i knew u could :lol:

Tim Static said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Tim Static said:
ded_ said:

Then why dont you quote any post in this thread were somebody said CD wasnt as good or whatever.

The point Shock & I are making seemed to have gone over alot of peoples heads. All I was saying is that I'm better on sticks than a pad, and I did not put anyone down for not using or liking to use a stick. Why be so defensive? I dont get it...
hey can u just like drop this whole conversation with me and go play on ur little stick or something

Tim Static

Adminerator
I believe I did, this morning in ranked...but you can take what I'm saying personal, if it makes you feel better.

I was just pointing out facts from what was posted by you and some others.

I dont mean no disrespect, so whatever.Go the immature route. :roll:

Tim Static said:
I believe I did, this morning in ranked...but you can take what I'm saying personal, if it makes you feel better.

ya how many times have we played???

we have played 2 times...

1st time i beat u in ranked...

this morning in ranked u beat me...

so what noone can win every match

mach1 said:
Frankiebonez said:
Shock said:

Hehe. You guys were looking at me like who the fuck is this kid. Alot of people on xbl fuckin hate me, and i didnt want the hate to fuel the fire when they played me. At least I told you at the end, I could have left you hangin. :) The next time Im gonna show up dressed like reptile. haha jk.
niggy are you seriously gonna go to the next tourny like that? that will be funny is shit.

Tim Static

Adminerator
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Tim Static said:

But I'm not talking shit like you are in this thread! All I was trying to do was help you or anybody else realize nobody was trying to degrade you or say your skills arent up to par with stick users.

Like I said, I mean no disrespect to you, or anyone else. But if you talk it, so will I, and I dont want to do that with you. So lets just leave it at that and move on. We may not be close or not even good friends or aquaintences, but I respect you because your pretty damn good.
So yea.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
mach1 said:
Frankiebonez said:
Shock said:

niggy are you seriously gonna go to the next tourny like that? that will be funny is shit.
He should show up as thugged out Jax from MK:Deception lol

Tim Static said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Tim Static said:

But I'm not talking shit like you are in this thread! All I was trying to do was help you or anybody else realize nobody was trying to degrade you or say your skills arent up to par with stick users.

Like I said, I mean no disrespect to you, or anyone else. But if you talk it, so will I, and I dont want to do that with you. So lets just leave it at that and move on. We may not be close or not even good friends or aquaintences, but I respect you because your pretty damn good.
So yea.
ok its dropped...lets just leave it at that

Tim Static

Adminerator
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Tim Static said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Tim Static said:

So yea.
ok its dropped...lets just leave it at that
Word.

Done & done...

FILER

Noob
[/quote]

just think before posting...[/quote]

Is this directed at me? If so...

I can judge player skills for those better than me, it doesn't mean that they are correct, but I can do it because it is MY opinion.

I was not talking about Reptile, I said that the difference between SOME players can be possible combo damage. If player A can get 5-10% more on a combo than player B, he starts off with a better chance at winning. Obviously strategy and many other elements come into play, but I believe being able to consistently pull off high combos or infinites does have a factor.

I never said skill=big combos...I've been beat by better strategizers who don't even attempt high combos. I said that high combo damage can help one win. I believe this is definately shown in characters like Human Smoke, Ermac, Kung Lao, and Reptile.

I also never said anything about the best in the universe, I simply stated that the best players on XBL could in my eyes compete with the best players on a cabinet. I never once said Crazy was the best player in the universe, but rather the best online.

And the last statement is just not necisary in my mind.

just think before posting...[/quote]

Is this directed at me? If so...

I can judge player skills for those better than me, it doesn't mean that they are correct, but I can do it because it is MY opinion.

I was not talking about Reptile, I said that the difference between SOME players can be possible combo damage. If player A can get 5-10% more on a combo than player B, he starts off with a better chance at winning. Obviously strategy and many other elements come into play, but I believe being able to consistently pull off high combos or infinites does have a factor.

I never said skill=big combos...I've been beat by better strategizers who don't even attempt high combos. I said that high combo damage can help one win. I believe this is definately shown in characters like Human Smoke, Ermac, Kung Lao, and Reptile.

I also never said anything about the best in the universe, I simply stated that the best players on XBL could in my eyes compete with the best players on a cabinet. I never once said Crazy was the best player in the universe, but rather the best online.

And the last statement is just not necisary in my mind.[/quote]

it was directed 2 me not you