What's new

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live.

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live?

• I Sugar I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC HUSTLE 106

• Annihilator83

• abc ur dead0

• Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile

• ShaneyMcGrady

• Total voters

Shaney

Noob
ded_ said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
filer82985 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
filer82985 said:
This is like any sport. There are alot of "purist" that believe certain professional athletes are the best because they dominated during their time. The fact is, UMK3 is probably more competitve then ever right now. And it is because these great players in the past have posted all of their secrets and strategies about this game so we could learn faster. There are people online right now that can do combos after 6 months that probably took years to discover. Because of this, I believe that this new group of players coming up right now can compete with ANYONE. I believe that to say you can't use a stick or you can't use a controller is dumb, skill is skill, there are ways to use both, and we saw the result at the last tournament when Crazy won. (Please someone who was there tell me if this is untrue). If one player can use a controller and be one of the best, why does he need to use a cab? It may be night and day, but you can't tell me that Crazy couldn't pick up a cab and after some time and practice dominate just like on a controller....maybe even better.

The fact is, the older players have paved the way for the newer generation, but just because they have followed doesn't mean that they are far behind in ability level now. I'm not a great player, but I see Lex, Hanzo, _ded, Shock, Moe in videos, and they are AMAZING. But I believe that CD, Shaney, DC, Annihilator, Birkin, Pajaro, Necro, Frankie, Dany, UMK Killer could compete...maybe I am totally off base, maybe I don't know what I'm even talking about, but I would love to see it.
THOSE ARE JUST COMBO VIDEOS THAT THEY RECORD...ITS NOT LIKE THEY PLAY EXACTLY LIKE THAT EVERY MATCH...AND OFCOURSE THE GUYS U JUST NAMED COULD "YES" COMPETE WITH THEM
I'm not talking about combo videos. I'm talking about the highest possible combos in real combat that alot of people can't do which can be the difference between some players.

Example...
consistent Reptile juggles for big damage
aahp high damage combos
big corner combos
ect.
I KNO THAT...MOST OF THERE VIDEOS SHOW THEM AT THEIR BEST WITH THE CONSISTENT REP JUGGLES...BUT THEY DONT PLAY LIKE THAT EVERY TIME...THEIR VIDEOS SHOW THEM DOING LIKE CRAZY ASS STUFF BUT THEY CANT PULL THAT STUFF OFF EVERY SINGLE TIME...I MEAN ON SOME OF SHOCKS VIDEOS HE PLAYS REALLY WELL WITH REP BUT WHEN I PLAYED SHOCK IN RANKED MATCHES HE PICKED REP AND I PICKED KABAL AND THE MOST JUGGLES HE GOT ON ME WAS 3 AND IT WASNT ANY LAG NOR DELAY...SO YA MY POINT PROVEN
first off your point is not proven, because you cant judge skills for better players than you.

its not about reptile, should i post every single match of mine with him? people just like to talk about him because his combos are hard to be performed in real vs game.

if I play vs crazy dominican with reptile vs reptile, he could beat me without passing more than 2 dashes just because he could be better than me overall, will i still consider the best reptile then or he will?

its not about combos, its not about skills (because YOUR idea for skills is doing combos when its not).

i honestly dont know whats your point overall. its obvious moe or crazy are the best at xbla, but they are not the best in the "universe" or whatever.

personaly i think that lex is better than me, and just because i beat everyone i have played against but i havent played lex i'm not considered myself to be the best in the world.

just think before posting...
Exactly, just because someone can do big or impressive looking combos, it doesn't automatically mean their the best with that character or best overall. I believe it's about how you play. A lot of people think it's about who can do the biggest or coolest looking combos when it's not. You have to know how to play and play smart. In a real match with two good players, you will rarely see any of those big combos used. (Except in ded's matches of course).

ded

Elder God
ShaneyMcGrady1 got my point actually, what i meant is excactly this: the combos dont mean anything in 90% of the cases when you play vs better player ;]

I grew up playing all the MKs on sticks, I wonder how I will do trying to adjust to a stick. The only thing that will throw me off is the button allignment, after playing 20,000+ matches on a 360 controller I am interested to see if I will be worse on the stick, or if I can just pick it up again with all my added knowledge to the game. I sicerely hope the ladder.

EWAShock
- No comment.
Crazy Dominican
-Sorry, but he's still not hard to beat for me.
I Sugar I
- Have never fought (don't think at least)
DC HUSTLE 106
- Not a big challenge.
Annihilator83
-" "
abc ur dead0
- Plays only Reptile and Kitana against me. Nuff said.
Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile
- Haven't played.
Pajaromayor
- Annoying. Not that good.
ShaneyMcGrady
- Only fought once.. And it was a lagfest so I have no idea.

mistaKM said:
I grew up playing all the MKs on sticks, I wonder how I will do trying to adjust to a stick. The only thing that will throw me off is the button allignment, after playing 20,000+ matches on a 360 controller I am interested to see if I will be worse on the stick, or if I can just pick it up again with all my added knowledge to the game. I sicerely hope the ladder.
Sincerely hope the latter?

Me too man... I can't stand playing on the 360 controller.. I rape with the stick. But it's been a LONG time and I've played SO much on the 360 controller, I fear mah skillzzzzz are now gone on the stick..

/sob.

megalomaniacvon said:
EWAShock
- No comment.
Crazy Dominican
I Sugar I
DC HUSTLE 106
- Not a big challenge.
Annihilator83
-" "
abc ur dead0
- Haven't played.
Pajaromayor
ShaneyMcGrady
LOL ur very funny noob.

Tim Static

Adminerator
megalomaniacvon said:
EWAShock
- No comment.
Crazy Dominican
I Sugar I
DC HUSTLE 106
- Not a big challenge.
Annihilator83
-" "
abc ur dead0
- Haven't played.
Pajaromayor
ShaneyMcGrady

Who the fuck are you to be talking such shit??? I cannot touch Shock, Sugar, DC or CD. And ABC doesnt only pick Rep & Kit, he also chooses Ermac & U.Sub. Now I have beaten Pajaromayor, a couple times, but I think it had more to do with lag than me out-skill-ing him..................And yet I've whipped your ass everytime we've played. Hell, you've quit on me so many times it makes me want to vomit, I mean, I JK & sweeped your ass until you quit.

So why do you feel the need to act like such a little baby? :roll: Fuckin eh dude.

I mean, your just like Mook. You both like it in the ass and both drop and suck immensily :!:

Shaney

Noob
megalomaniacvon said:
EWAShock
- No comment.
Crazy Dominican
I Sugar I
DC HUSTLE 106
- Not a big challenge.
Annihilator83
-" "
abc ur dead0
- Haven't played.
Pajaromayor
ShaneyMcGrady
- Only fought once.. And it was a lagfest so I have no idea
I've never fought you, under your current name or Manatee Milk, unless you were another name before that, and if it was lagging, it was you. I doubt you would be any good for me to remember you anyway. I don't know where you got this ego from because as far as I know, everyone on that list is way better than you. I guess it all makes sense now just like your motto says: Cigarettes, Drugs, Alcohol then Video games...Doing a little of each of those things then playing a video game can make you stupid and delusional.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah I'm seriously at my wit's end with the troll posts from people on the site. A number of people have chilled out but some just don't. The posts are obviously trolling and don't try and make any excuses, shape up or ship out Megalo.

FILER

Noob
megalomaniacvon said:
mistaKM said:
Sincerely hope the latter?

Me too man... I can't stand playing on the 360 controller.. I rape with the stick. But it's been a LONG time and I've played SO much on the 360 controller, I fear mah skillzzzzz are now gone on the stick..

/sob.
I'm sure that being the very queer that you are, you have no problem at all with skills on a stick. Knowledge of the game? I love how you try and act like you are god at this game and never try when you play good players. I still remember when you came into my room and got destroyed time after time saying "Oh, Kabal and Cyrax are my worst characters. I could easily beat you, but I just don't feel like trying. I beat Crazy all of the time he is garbage." This gets you off doesn't it? You love all of the negative attention.

Derek

Noob
megalomaniacvon said:
I Sugar I
Yeah we have, but you threw one of your temper tantrums after you lost so I just left. It was awhile ago but I've since avoided you just because I see how you act on here and I just feel like it wouldn't be worth my time.

Shock said:
Yeah I'm seriously at my wit's end with the troll posts from people on the site. A number of people have chilled out but some just don't. The posts are obviously trolling and don't try and make any excuses, shape up or ship out Megalo.
Thank fucking god bro, the damn trolls are sending this site slowly but surely to the shitter.

I'm not "trolling" and I fail to see how I was insulting to anyone? This is a forum about your most difficult opponent on XBox Live, and the person that gives me the hardest time isn't on the poll, so I just went with the options given and just briefly went over what I can remember of them.

I've never played Shock.
Like I said, Dominican has a strategy with all characters, and as soon as you master that strategy, it's not that difficult.. It's actually not that difficult to read the strategy to begin with. I've had 5, 6 maybe more people agree with this.
Don't remember Sugar.

DC HUSTLE isn't so godly.. I never understood that.

Annihilator83 wasn't great, but was far from bad.

abc ur dead0 is pretty damn good, but again, he mostly plays Kitana and Reptile against me (as most do) and I have a tendancy to do poorly in those matches.

Again haven't played Genital Tumor

Pajaromayor and me have lag and delay... So it might no be that accurate, but I don't think he's anything great.

And ShaneyMcGrady, it could have been just us connecting together poorly.. I'm not blaming anyone here, it was just crazy lag x.x;.. Or maybe I haven't even fought you. No idea.

So... How is this trolling..? :(

Oh, and BTW, Birkin is, in my opinion, the best player on UMK3 on XBL thus far that I've fought.

( and you'll find that 90% or more of the time that there are any "troll-esque" posts made by me, you'll see I don't do them deliberately.. People don't like me, so they're going to say something always.. So I'm sorry, but I'm entertained by this )

megalomaniacvon said:
Annihilator83 wasn't great, but was far from bad.
Yeah I remember playing you under your other GT and I distinctly remember that you were terrible at this game, hence I didn't even bother trying my hardest. If you are going to say that you have improved since then, well I played you under another name and you went down faster than a 5 dollar hoe where you quit in the first round and left the room proclaiming that Smoke is sooo cheap and wah wah wah like the typical [ban incoming] that you are.

megalomaniacvon said:
Like I said, Dominican has a strategy with all characters, and as soon as you master that strategy, it's not that difficult.. It's actually not that difficult to read the strategy to begin with. I've had 5, 6 maybe more people agree with this.

O RLY?

Cool, feel free to post your analysis of CD's, "not that difficult to beat," strategy. Wait, let me guess, you, "don't have time to write it all out," right? Whatever. Until you wsrite it out and post it, don't bother posting anything else, it'll just be more proof that you're full of shit.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I played you when you were on Manatee Milk iirc. The point is there's no way you can stand up to any of the players you have been ragging according to a number of players who aren't that level either.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Shock said:
I played you when you were on Manatee Milk iirc. The point is there's no way you can stand up to any of the players you have been ragging according to a number of players who aren't that level either.
Exactly my point in my last post.

Shock said:
I dunno what gamertag you were using because I honestly don't remember, as well as, it's weird because I changed my GT like.. less than a month after UMK3 came out on XBL. So I wouldn't expect me to be that good either.

Regardless, I never claim that ANY character is cheap. Ever. I just dislike certain characters more than others.. And Smoke isn't one of them. The only statement I commonly will make regarding smoke (at least robot smoke) is the over abundance of players who use him, and use him incorrectly.

And I do my best to not put another players "skill" level down. It's XBox Live guys... Really can only claim "skill" if it's in real life on a coin-op.

PapaJester said:
megalomaniacvon said:

O RLY?

Cool, feel free to post your analysis of CD's, "not that difficult to beat," strategy. Wait, let me guess, you, "don't have time to write it all out," right? Whatever. Until you wsrite it out and post it, don't bother posting anything else, it'll just be more proof that you're full of shit.
Again, he has a different strategy for most characters, but you'll eventually catch on to his tricks. He's not bad at the game, but where he excels, per say; incredibly good at screwing with the players.

Like, a common mistake he makes with his Kano is relying too much on horizontal cannonballs, to double sweep intro LP runs. He also tries to lure (mainly spears/Kabals spin) too much by standing around not blocking, then capitalizing when he believes you've assumed he's unsafe.

I play him in reverse. When he expects to have lured an obvious punish, I play reverse psychology. EX: I'm doing a lot of AFB with Kabal and he punishes me. I'll run forward, right before repeating my original AFB strategy, run right in front, lure his "buffed punish" and jump backwards to set myself up to set him up.

He plays mind games.
I excel at mind games.

The point is, you are still not good now and I honestly don't care about your opinion on me since you suck anyways (no pun intended). And btw, you were bitching and moaning once I turned invisible since everything that you tried to do was futile. You say you excel in mind games...LMAO!!!!