What's new

Question Which character should Zod players use against Martian Manhunter?

Which character should Zod players use against Martian Manhunter?

• Total voters
E

Eldriken

I can do both
I think he's asking if you use a wired or wireless connection.

I believe a wired connection is more often preferred as it has less latency issues compared to wireless. This matters because if you're going to be doing a set with one another, you don't want any unnecessary lag, or any at all.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Well I mean it's Green Lanterns job to stop unruly aliens, so logic dictates picking him. He's got some solid anti Martian tech/options as well.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Without Overhead Tele being safe MMH would still
-Get Free Interactables
-Immune to Interactable 90% of the time
-Build hella meter
-Can't be Zoned
-Good Zoning
-MB Orb Pressure/Mixups
-Trait = No one else in the game can play footsies for 8 seconds
Also, lets not forget a fully invincible safe wakeup, multihitting B3, Gdlke d3, air dash, and mixups everywhere.

Really, OH tele is my favorite move, and one of the least problematic, because that is where I get all my damage from, by MBb3 or dashing it. The character is near perfect. If anything having easy mode OH tele makes them dumber and easier to beat... but the splash hitbox on it is rediculous.

Also why the hell is punishing tele have to be an airiel punish?!? Half the cast has garbage airiel punishes

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
I think he's asking if you use a wired or wireless connection.

I believe a wired connection is more often preferred as it has less latency issues compared to wireless. This matters because if you're going to be doing a set with one another, you don't want any unnecessary lag, or any at all.
I know the difference ty

E

Eldriken

I've been meaning to catch up with you for some time now. I would love to DD mirror you. ^_^
Sure. I don't hate the mirror anymore like I did before. Just keep in mind that I'm not anywhere near as good as Noobe, Whiteboi, Brad, Saucy Jack or any of the other Doomsday players on these boards that are well known. So don't expect too much.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
Zod versus Martian Manhunter is officially considered to be significantly in Martian Manhunter's favor (i.e., at least 7:3), even by the biggest Martian Manhunter apologists and down players. Because I personally do not believe that any Martian Manhunter player is a better player than I am, I would like to know which character a Zod player can use to eliminate the inherently humongous advantage that Martian Manhunter has against Zod. Several character choices are listed in the poll, so please vote below.

For the record, I am not sure why Martian Manhunter is permitted to remain a "beta" character. Pre-patch Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Deathstroke, and Superman were "beta" characters, so they were consequently normalized by the community's requests and complaints. As a Zod player, I had rather fight any of the aforementioned characters in their "beta state" than the current version of Martian Manhunter. The point is, the whiners who demanded that characters like pre-patch Black Adam and pre-patch Superman be normalized need to show consistency and demand that Martian Manhunter's overhead teleport and trait also be normalized.
lol so ur ok with ur character beating others 8-2 but when u have a bad mu its why me?

Please do not lecture me on "nerfs with issues". Deathstroke's low gunshots have 11 more recovery frames, do 50% less chip damage, and build 33% less meter. I have no sympathy for anybody.

In my opinion, Martian Manhunter's overhead teleport should be an MB special move and the trait should have at least ten seconds of cool down. If not, Zod's trait should have eight seconds of cool down or b+2 should be an overhead.
You know whats funny mb high gun shot is the same just the frame data numbers are wrong lol its the same as low gun shots.

Martian's biggest strength is his zoning imo. I love when he does overhead teleport. I'm like YES GET NEXT TO ME!