What's new

Question Which character should Zod players use against Martian Manhunter?

Which character should Zod players use against Martian Manhunter?

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Zod versus Martian Manhunter is officially considered to be significantly in Martian Manhunter's favor (i.e., at least 7:3), even by the biggest Martian Manhunter apologists and down players. Because I personally do not believe that any Martian Manhunter player is a better player than I am, I would like to know which character a Zod player can use to eliminate the inherently humongous advantage that Martian Manhunter has against Zod. Several character choices are listed in the poll, so please vote below.

For the record, I am not sure why Martian Manhunter is permitted to remain a "beta" character. Pre-patch Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Deathstroke, and Superman were "beta" characters, so they were consequently normalized by the community's requests and complaints. As a Zod player, I had rather fight any of the aforementioned characters in their "beta state" than the current version of Martian Manhunter. The point is, the whiners who demanded that characters like pre-patch Black Adam and pre-patch Superman be normalized need to show consistency and demand that Martian Manhunter's overhead teleport and trait also be normalized.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Learn the matchup, practice and use Zod you tree trunk.
The match up is arguably 8:2 in Martian Manhunter's favor. It is as good as unwinnable.

Zod players are losing to Martian Manhunter, not the player.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Lol this is like kenshi Players asking what character they should use on kabal. Anyway your not going to be able to just pick up flash and use him for one mu, too much little things to learn with flash to be good enough to beat Jupiter or REO.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Nightwing isn't a good alt unless you wanna put quite a lot of time into learning the ins & outs of the MU