What's new

Want a sig?

TWZTID

Noob
Can't you people just be patient? Unless you get banned, you will get it.

Yo joker, maybe you should put the people that keep asking when theirs will be done, on the bottom of the list. That will teach them patience, ha.

I would like sig as well but ima wait till he's done with you impatient people.

leek

Noob
Can't you people just be patient? Unless you get banned, you will get it.

Yo joker, maybe you should put the people that keep asking when theirs will be done, on the bottom of the list. That will teach them patience, ha.

I would like sig as well but ima wait till he's done with you impatient people.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize asking a favor was illegal.

Don't take me to innocent officer, I'm jail!

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Yeh everyone i am getting to them but, i do have work and a wife so i don't always have a lot of time. Please be patient you are not forgotten.

btw here yah go Septic, i want to make another one for you but i like this one at the moment i just think i can do more evil.

Edit: Here yah go Zaf

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Very cool man thanks for taking the time to do this (for everyone)

Have you sent Tom Brady a private message? You need to hit him up about maybe doing some art for his living guide (at LEAST a front page). I just bought the living guide on kindle for PC and the front page looks like something I did in MS paint 10 years ago.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I'd love a sig with Sektor and Cyber Sub in it along with my name somewhere. Preferably without the lower case L looking too obvious. :)

Thanks in advance if anyone takes a shot at it.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Focal: Johnny Cage (Any Version, but preferably the MKII one like in my avatar)
Text: " " HEYOHHHHH"
-Mikemetroid "
Color: Anything you think that fits.

That would be so awesome. Its like all I do when I play cage (Yell "HEYOHHH" when he does like a dick punch or something). Please?

iWumbo

Noob
Focal: Johnny Cage (Any Version, but preferably the MKII one like in my avatar)
-Mikemetroid "

That would be so awesome. Its like all I do when I play cage (Yell "HEYOHHH" when he does like a dick punch or something). Please?
You need at least 30 posts before u can request a sig.

zaf

professor
love coming back to this thread to see all the amazing artwork

love that liu kang and sub one for iwumbo, damn thats nice man

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
missed the whole 30 posts when I requested mine. Well just got back from ECT3 and definitely think I'll be staying in the MK community for a while. I'm definitely looking for a B.A. sig and cali seems like the man. So can I get a Kung Lao sig with my GT. No preference in color or text etc. Just work your magic por favor. Thanks in advance!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Focal: Johnny Cage
-Mikemetroid "

30 posts now(and counting)! haha.

bandwith exceeded. :(

Hope you can upload with something more reliable than photobucket. Thankfully I saved my signature so I can just upload it myself.

Anyway, keep up the good work. :)