What's new

Want a sig?

leek

Noob
It might have been answered but I can't find it on here. How do I get the sig to meet the requirements needed for TYM's restrictions? It's the correct size (450x150) but I think it's actually to big of a file (requirement its 8kb i think)..

EDIT: SORRY I FIGURED IT OUT D:

leek

Noob
Noob question, but how do you put a signature on?
Go to settings, edit your signature, upload a picture, right-click copy url, click insert signature picture, and copypasta that link into the brackets that opened up in the text box.

trial by fire lmfao. took me like 5 minutes -.-

It might have been answered but I can't find it on here. How do I get the sig to meet the requirements needed for TYM's restrictions? It's the correct size (450x150) but I think it's actually to big of a file (requirement its 8kb i think)..

EDIT: SORRY I FIGURED IT OUT D:
What did you do?

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
here yah go Anonymous

Btw i am trying to get a few done today but i do leave tonight until sunday so i will not be able to do anything untill then so if i do not get yours out today i am sorry please bear with me i will get to it as soon as i can.

here yah go I$AAC

can i get a sig of kung lao CASPER087 in it and also somewhere have Ragequitality because i get that using him a lot lol also make my gamertag or ragequitality flash or something fancy moving if you can :)

These sigs are sick!!!!
Could you please make me one of Rain in his win pose and "iNstantClasSiik" in there somewhere? Everything else is up to you, your work is GDLK!

Damn fine work. Id like one if you happen to ever have free time. I would really like a Combo Raiden one, with his MK: DA alt if possible, The one with long white hair, hat on back, blue text etc.. electricity around and Fujin. Very impressed so far.