What's new

Want a sig?

Could you make one for me with Mileena on it with her basic outfit.
the text like: WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU?
like red with something raising from the background?
thank you so much.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Can I have a sig request with Jax being at the top, Quan Chi to the left, and Jade to the right. And can it have my name in a good font with the colors of blue and black?

Edit: BTW, can you have Quan Chi in his second costume for it. And put Jade in her second costume where she has no mask or Mk2 costume. Either one is fine for her.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
ok well i was making this for myself as a tribute to MK1 and the evolution to where we are now, but i just thought this would be a nice sig for Tim Static as a thank you for what you do here.

Can u Make me one???
Characters-scorpion,reptile on one side, and skarlet and mileena on the other side
Text-Deadpresident (No space)
color text-blue
background-the pit stage night
if you can Thanx and if u can't thank still for making the great sigs :bigsmile:

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Got a second order for ya, Cali:

Characters - Reptile and Scorpion.
Text - 100% Denatured
Style - Up to ya dude: I trust in your style ;) EDIT: preferably with an acidic/fiery theme since it's a biology reference to enzymes.

Could I get one of subzero saying "This fight will be your last" If I could get some freeze effects coming off his hands that would be great. You can use whatever pics possibly of him freezing someone or doing a fatality.

leek

Noob
Going to request a second sig, cali :) Put me at the bottom of your list, I'm happy with my current one, I'd just like to see what you can do with my vision :D

Could you make Baraka with a red and black sort of tone and like the glowy effects I've seen you use. Really do whatever, Here's a preffered picture, although it is a bad pixel size for a sig. Text saying, "Eat your heart out"

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Sig Please! I would like one With Raiden and Cyber sub-zero with my GT somewere in it. Blueish with lightning and ice around it. Just try to make it as badass looking as possible.Thank you so much!

Hey man, if you still make sigs would it be cool if I could get one with Rain and Mileena in the rain? No text, do whatever you want for everything else. Thanks in advance!

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Quick update for everyone. I got some work and a few Stick art requests so i have not had time for sigs lately but i will get back to them.

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
Hey Cali I'd love a sig with badass Raiden in his second costume in the middle with the words 'Lord Raiden', with maybe cyrax and subzero in the background. This picture would be perfect please http://www.gamemunition.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Raiden-Alternate-Costume-Concept.jpg

Characters - Raiden, Subzero, cyrax
Text - Lord Raiden (possibly in electric blue)
Style - Anything cool as long as it has a bit of lightning in it

thanks alot if you get time

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
hi man, your work awesome!
got a sig request for when ya got the time :)

not going to give you to many limits as want to see what crazy stuff you come out with
image wise baraka and mileena with 1man3letters in some fancy ass text
bit of blood splatter somewhere would be nice as have something like that on my stick

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Can you do one for me? Anything cool with the new sektor design and Chaosphere as text on there somewhere would be awesome

arydious

Noob
Hey Calijoker, I originally posted this in King's thread but I have not heard anything from him. So i am also going to request it here. I will remove it from the other thread if you prefer. Or after someone finishes it. Thanks
could you do something with Reptile, any lizard costume, Ermac either the wrapped one or 2nd one but no retro please, and Smoke, in his mk9 ninja costume not the one with Einstein hair. I main smoke so he should probably be more dominant but it really doesn't matter to me. Also get my name in there of Arydious. I am also a huge star wars fan anything you can do with that is just added bonus.

sumkindofdemon

Laughing Man
really like the examples you did bro i would like to get a sig request

i mainly use

cyber sub zero,smoke

im not really picky at all because you are the one doing me the favor so whatever floats your boat im sure it'll come out badass

aj1701

Noob
Hey Cali, if you're still doing these, I'd appreciate one. MK9 Kitana, with aj1701 somewhere. If you could do something blue metalic that'd be cool. I'm in no hurry, so if you're busy I'll wait.