What's new

Want a sig?

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Well i like making sigs so i figured why not help out the community and give back for what is here. So if you want a sig let me know what you want.
I need this info

Focal(i.e. Character though not limitied to a character)
Text
Colors if specific wanted

Oh and please limit it to MK sigs as i don't want to be making sigs for other forums. Also you must have a minimum of 30 posts. I will not do anything that can be deemed offensive or is in violation of the TYM rules.

Here are some examples of my MK sigs i have done recently and a few other sigs i have done:

non MK

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Hey man, good looking artwork.... I've been looking for a sig for awhile and I suck at making them...

Think you could do one with this picture:

and

And just have it say "The Admiral"
The rest is up to you.... Thank you very much in advance Cali.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Can you make me an avatar actually?

I would love at least the chest and up of this little guy:

And my name it there would be nice.

If you can, thank you in advance!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
holy fucking testicles!!! These sigs are GDLK!

I would take a dark and gritty Ermac costume # 2 if you wouldn't mind. :)

Thank you in advance!

Whoadamn. O.O These are sick dude. If you could do me a Kabal one that would be great. Even better if it had my name in it, but if not that's fine. I completely trust your artistic judgement.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Thank you all im glad people like them. I will work my way down who is here. sorry admiral i misunderstood what you wanted ill fix it.

EDIT:
Here is the fix and here is Wonder_chefs avatar

Robotic

Gentleman.
In the words of Ron Burgundy, these are "Super duper! That's nice!" Good shit calijoker! How can I get in on this?

Edit: can I get one of sektor in a super gritty rocket fuel theme? Not fire, per say, kinda like his flame thrower looks, knowwhatimean? My name in robotic letters would be sick, but you can have at it however you like, thanks man!

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Woaw!!! they look AMAZING!!! if you dont mind, I would gladly request a stryker one just like your sig. Or in blue and black. Thanks in advance and stay awesome :)

Edit: Also can you please add my name too

i also do photoshop as well but cant get mine looking as good as yours as you can tell below. you mind give some tips on how you made the ermac pic look cleaner from the original and possibly making one of ermac in the background floating and raiden in front with CASPER087. thanks ahead of time for any advice/ sig you give me

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
i also do photoshop as well but cant get mine looking as good as yours as you can tell below. you mind give some tips on how you made the ermac pic look cleaner from the original
Well you can use reduce noise settings to make pictures clean. However i do Graphic Design professionally and have been using photshop almost 15 years now :)

Oh and Storms here yah go...hope you like i could not find hardly any 2nd costume Ermacs.

Well you can use reduce noise settings to make pictures clean. However i do Graphic Design professionally and have been using photshop almost 15 years now :)

Oh and Storms here yah go...hope you like i could not find hardly any 2nd costume Ermacs.
dude that shit is sick im so jelly it makes me want to stop using photoshop seriously man lol. i dont even like looking at mine anymore haha. ill try the reduce noise but it wont look this just from doing that though lol

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Nice work, man! Mind if I put in a request?

Character: Scorpion, preferably his ending artwork from MK v DC [link]
Text: "This is my serious face."
Other: Artistic freedom ^_^

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Don't Give up Casper it just takes practice just like playing MK well, you have to learn the ins and outs and experiment.

Btw if you want to give something back and play MK on PS3 hit me up i could always use the practice or any tips as im still getting back into it.

Don't Give up Casper it just takes practice just like playing MK well, you have to learn the ins and outs and experiment.

Btw if you want to give something back and play MK on PS3 hit me up i could always use the practice or any tips as im still getting back into it.
i make sigs on other forums but none of your caliber. i can make people sigs on here but i know they are gonna want it from you not me lol. i have a 360 if you want to run some after the heat game. you want me to add you on live? you got any tuts on youtube? all the ones i find arent any good and if you can still make a sig for me id appreciate it.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
I will definitely make a sig for you and as for Tuts try Sig forums. I don't have MK on XboX as of yet i spent my money on LA noire lol

Oh and here is the Sig for OtherworldODD I did not find a Kabal picture i loved but i liked this one and thought it turned out decent...if yuo want changes or have a certain pic you want let me know.

Just an off guess, but maybe it's the settings you use, Casper.

If you wouldn't mind, could you tell us your settings, Joker? I'm sure it would help a lot of us. I have the same problem with Casper though. In PS, my avatar looks great but once I upload it here it looks pixelated and dirty.

Edit: Lol just posted this right after you posted my sig. It looks crazy awesome man, I love it. =D. Much thanks and props.

DCT

Noob
Those are some of the most sickest sigs I seen and I seen alot. So I have to get me one of those.

So can I get one with Kano and Cyber Sub-zero, the text being Just my handle "DCT" as for the colors I'll leave that too you.