What's new

Want a sig?

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
I would love one signature with Kuai Liang (my avatar image) and Johnny Cage (the first image from his ending) but before he got ''too much green'', cuz he looks likes Hulk.

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
Cali, could you make me a signature with Mileena and Skarlet please?

-Diagonally split in two with Mileena in the upper left and Skarlet on the bottom right?
-Lot's of Purple smoke/essence on Mileena's side and blood spatters on Skarlet's.
-The official artwork like the pictures here and here (I can't find the plain version which would be way better).
-My name written in the same font as the images I just linked,

Thanks in advance.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
If there's anyway you might be able to incorporate Subzero and Reptile into one, or just Reptile. Thank you ^^
You can use the pic from my sig and I'll msg you some more pics if you need em

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Not sure if anyone is still making sigs but I'd appreciate a Quan Chi sig, or a combination of Quan/CyberSub/Lao since those are the 3 people I think I'll be playing for awhile.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Hey Cali, I was wondering if you could make me a signature using this image.

I want something relatively simple really, maybe something with my ID and then Rain in it, with the color schemes you can do what you want. :)

Let me know man and thanks!

Hey man your sigs are totally legit. You've got skills for sure, i wanted to request one with sub-zero, i like the feel and look of the one you did for DCT. Also OG Sub Bi-Han, i like his Klassic costume most but costume 2 works just aswell too. I've always thought it would be cool to have it were it looks like its from the perspective of someone who just got frozen and you see sub-zero through their eyes like in the picture but its all ice'd up, just an idea. Complete artistic freedom though whenever you have the time,also some text "Deaths cold embrace" and "Brutal truth" thanks for reading