What's new

USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT ?????

david_GEM said:
mk2prince is in..wow. have any of u guys played him. he's been playing for like as long as all of us combined. ur going to see some thins uv never seen before. mack, bring ur A+ game against him and just be patient. good fucking luck
I've played him on PSN and I wasn't convinced it was actually him because there was a HUGE difference in his Kaillera and his PSN gameplay. I did far better against him on PSN then I ever did on Kaillera. I guess he might not have been used to a PS3 joypad or whatever, but who knows.

david_GEM said:
mk2prince is in..wow. have any of u guys played him. he's been playing for like as long as all of us combined. ur going to see some thins uv never seen before. mack, bring ur A+ game against him and just be patient. good fucking luck
I'll be lucky if I have my B- game. I'll just try to have ggs, I can't expect much from myself right now.

if its a tournament and its best outta 13 once u have lost 7 u are fucking ELIMINATED....its a tournament not a fun couple of games. U LOSE U LEAVE. very ggs 2 dciguy i didnt know that i should have stayed and played even worse knowing i had already lost.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
frznsldr said:
if its a tournament and its best outta 13 once u have lost 7 u are fucking ELIMINATED....its a tournament not a fun couple of games. U LOSE U LEAVE. very ggs 2 dciguy i didnt know that i should have stayed and played even worse knowing i had already lost.
Personally, I don't give a damn if someone leaves after they have already won or lost the required 7 matches. Like you said, it's best of 13.

Yeah, why show that you can lose more.

Foozer - I got ur msg, weekends work best for me, if you can do it this weekend that would work for me. If its during the week, after 7pm CST. If you can record, that would be cool....

D

david_GEM

i didn't mean to hurt ur feelings frznsldr but if the rules said "first to seven" then i wouldn't have said anything. it's not fair to someone like dookiebrain or vassago or btbb99 who didn't leave after their opponent won seven. I can't remember anyone leaving in the last random tourney. geez

dci and jesse's situation was different.

D

david_GEM

I don't want to be annoying, but why don't u guys just finish it.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
There's no point in finishing the match. If we are going to play by the letter of the law, I would win by default because frznsldr voluntarily quit during the game.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Per the rules on page 1

- if a player willingly quits than that player is eliminated for the entire tourney"
This discussion is over. Let's please move on.

D

david_GEM

^^lmao- he's saying he didn't quit.

@ aria- foozer won't be able to play u until Monday for two reasons.

1. He needs to be high when he plays u and he cant get weed until then.
2. Him and his girlfriend are in Michigan right now.
but yeah i think he's gonna record- he tried recording my fights with dookie but the memory got full after like two fights. He looke at his gf like "R u sure u didn't take any pictures?" lol

@Drewicide sorry i missed ur message yesterday. And then i went to sleep early because of pains in my neck but i can def. play u today.

wazz

Noob
dciguy01 said:
Per the rules on page 1

This discussion is over. Let's please move on.
yes plz

david_GEM said:
@ aria- foozer won't be able to play u until Monday for two reasons.

1. He needs to be high when he plays u and he cant get weed until then.
2. Him and his girlfriend are in Michigan right now.
but yeah i think he's gonna record- he tried recording my fights with dookie but the memory got full after like two fights. He looke at his gf like "R u sure u didn't take any pictures?" lol
hell yh smoke som weed. 2 bad am a gd boy ;)

D

david_GEM

wazz said:
yes plz

hell yh smoke som weed. 2 bad am a gd boy ;)
tell me about it. I didn't smoke or drink till i met foozer. The only thing is, i only smoke at his house ( i go for weeks without doing it) and i can't remember the last time i drank. When he plays serious, he's high. Check the vids of me an him. HE'S IN THE SKY MAN!!!

wazz

Noob
if mack and mk2 prince dont play till tuesday. ill hav put ectanut (kaz) tru 2 the nxt round. no exuses

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
wazz said:
if mack and mk2 prince dont play till tuesday. ill hav put ectanut (kaz) tru 2 the nxt round. no exuses
What about this rule below?

wazz said:
if a person is DQ'ed, and another opponent cannot be found for the remaining player, then a reserve will be used. If there is no reserve, than the player will receive a bye. Byes only allowed in quarterfinals. if a replacement player is needed in the semi's or finals, it will be determined from the previous rounds' highest scoring losing player. If there is a tie than the winner will get to pick.
According to this, Kaz would get to pick his 2nd round opponent from KingpdoubleR and Jesse89202 since they both had 6 wins a piece in a losing effort.

D

david_GEM

just got done with drewicide. I won 13-0

I can't remember all the fights but here goes.

drewicide p1 me p2

scorpion vs shang
scorpion vs baraka
cage vs baraka
scorpion vs mil
kitana vs reptile
??? vs lao
????????
raiden vs sub (CLOSE!!!)
baraka vs kitana
cage vs raiden
???? jax (lag)
sub vs lui
cage vs rep (close)

???= can't remember

GGS DREWICIDE. his scorpion set the tone early.

Congratulations David on advancing.. wow 13-0 is impressive especially over drewicide.

Please tell me you guys have a video of the matches - would be great to see the matches.

Props to david_GEM! He came out solid in the matches and didn't let up at all, wow i got spanked! I'm positive i was playing sloppy but either way that was a total blow out, nicely played david!

wazz

Noob
wazz said:
if a person is DQ'ed, and another opponent cannot be found for the remaining player, then a reserve will be used. If there is no reserve, than the player will receive a bye. Byes only allowed in quarterfinals. if a replacement player is needed in the semi's or finals, it will be determined from the previous rounds' highest scoring losing player. If there is a tie than the winner will get to pick.
updated

^^^^^^hey dci i read ur post. ill do that if mack and prince dont play by tuesday. the clock is ticking. Ectonaut will choose who he wants to fite. jesse or kingdoubler. since they got 6 wins in there games

Yeah cause the rest of us sucked it up big time and our win to loss ratio's were terrible.

Even though Ecto and I did have some close matches :)