What's new

USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT ?????

D

david_GEM

@ frznsldr, check the brackets. the only way to can play drewicide is if both of u make it to the finals. I play drewicide in this round.

we can start the second round already?

Drewicide has eliminated dciguy and mud out of tournaments and he's only been in two. IMPRESSIVE, he is by all mean capable of eliminating me. Sorry bro- you will not be slept on. ROUND TWO... FIGHT!!
thats y i thought dci was out.

D

david_GEM

frznsldr said:
Drewicide has eliminated dciguy and mud out of tournaments and he's only been in two. IMPRESSIVE, he is by all mean capable of eliminating me. Sorry bro- you will not be slept on. ROUND TWO... FIGHT!!
thats y i thought dci was out.
my bad, that was the last tourney. (mirror match tourney). in this one he beat mud. but you should have seen the bracket anyway.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
If Mackerfield and Energeticdreams dont play, that means the highest scoring player who didnt advance will get to play Kaz. Both Jesse and Kingpdoubler got 6 wins so I guess that means those two guys would have a play-in game to determine who plays Kaz.

wazz

Noob
ok i jus got a pm from mack. PLZ NOTE HE HAS SOM SORT OF FLU

dudemcrude said:
I will try to play anyway if I can stay awake and coherent.
I REPLYED

ok. u only hav 1-2 days left to play ur games. plz let me know if ur goin 2 play

D

david_GEM

i messaged energetic dreams btw. he was offline but he should get the message.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
frznsldr and I just played our second round matchup (recorded for Youtube).

He left after the 7th game, which made me the winner by default. GGs man, I could see you were preparing for my Raiden :)

Match results
frznslder (P1) VS (P2) DCIguy01
1. Reptile VS Sub (w) 0-1
2. Lao VS Raiden (w) 0-2
3. Reptile VS Sub (w) 0-3
4. Kitana V Cage (w) 0-4
5. Mileena VS Mileena (w) 0-5
6. Cage VS Raiden (w) 0-6
7. Reptile VS Kitana (w) 0-7

7-0 in my favor

wazz

Noob
dciguy01 said:
frznsldr and I just played our second round matchup (recorded for Youtube).

7-0 in my favor

He left after the 7th game, which made me the winner by default. GGs man, I could see you were preparing for my Raiden :)
dam dci u dont fuck around do u. u knw ull hav w8 som time 4 ur nxt match ;)

Updated

D

david_GEM

lmao, you might as well relax for a bit. Damn, ur in the third round!!! But ur just gonna sit there until energetic dreams wakes up. I believe Mack is good to go.

D

david_GEM

wazz, can frzsldr leave like that? me and dookie finished our games.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Video of the 2nd round fight between myself and frznsldr. Not my best series at all. Played way too conservatively, but sometimes that approach can work.

btbb99

Noob
congrats to dci on his win..... aria when are you playing foozer? are you guys recording because i would love to see it....

EnergeticDreams is from Europe and doesn't really want in the tournament. He sent me a message telling me we would lag, etc. I really don't blame him.

If you can find someone to replace him on short notice, that's okay. If not, it's okay if you just eliminate me so everyone else can get underway. I'm not in my best shape right now, anyway. I won't be offended, I never really signed up in the first place :)

iammud

Noob
there's mk2 prince...

Wazz, you should have gone with your first instinct. Leave it to that kid to get someone from Europe for a US tournament.

wazz

Noob
i didnt know if energtic was from uk/europe. if he mentioned it. i wud say no. cuz i knw all bout that ;)

Ok mk2 prince is in now. any1 wit a ps3 or aim (aol instsaant messenger) plz send him msg sayin hes in the usa mk2 ps3 tournament. sayin he only has 1-2 days 2 play his 1st round wit mack

i also sent him a pm on this site

Updated

wazz

Noob
mk2prince said:
thanx im in :)
jus let u knw all 13 games will b played random select
Plz check the brackets so u know who ur facin
Rules and brackets can be found on page 1 of this thread

U only hav 1-2 days 2 play ur 1st round. so plz get ur games goin ASAP :p

dciguy01 said:
No wonder I lag with energeticdreams all the time...
I did too. I find this funny because I played him a few months back, and after like 3 or so matches I quit because of the Matrix bullshit, and he sent me hatemail calling me a pussy. Funny stuff.

D

david_GEM

mk2prince is in..wow. have any of u guys played him. he's been playing for like as long as all of us combined. ur going to see some thins uv never seen before. mack, bring ur A+ game against him and just be patient. good fucking luck